Lt Col Ralph Peters( US Army Ret) says Obama is a total pussy

Sure Lt Col Peters....Obama is a "pussy" when it comes to ISIS

Operation_Inherent_ResolveNov13.jpg
You forgot the conference room in San Bernadino...

A year and a half ago when Obama threatened bombing Syria at "a time of my own choosing", he was called a dictator and a tyrant by RWNJs.

Now they call him a pussy.

Whatever you morons call Obama one day, you completely flip-flop 24 hours later and call him the opposite.

Only pussy I remember is the asshole President who called off the search for Bin Laden, not the one who re-opened it and then had Bin Laden shot between the eyes, which is the most badass move a U.S. President has made in decades.
The problem is you don't have the ability to understand what was said in any context. obama declared Assad was crossing a red line in the sand if he used wmd. Assad did, then obie folded up. There are many examples, you need to pop your head out of your ass to see them though, no one can see it for you.

That's a lie. You're an idiot.

What is the Republican fascination with Lt Colonels?

Ollie North, Allen West......Why don't they just give Corporals a mouthpiece and be done with it?
The Libtards have you...a loud mouth Girl Scout...

The sad part is that he RETIRED as a Lt Col
Didn't even make O6 in his military career
I can see why that would be the best conservatives can get to criticize the Presidents war on ISIS

Ollie North, Allen West......Why don't they just give Corporals a mouthpiece and be done with it?

I can see why that would be the best conservatives can get to criticize the Presidents war on ISIS
There are plenty of three and four stars criticizing him also...all you have is Hollywood defending him....fags and Libtards...or am I repeating myself....

There are plenty of three and four stars criticizing him also...all you have is Hollywood defending him....fags and Libtards...or am I repeating myself....

Criticizing Obama for what? Not plunging us into another full fledged disaster in the Middle East?

Not preventing the San B. attack that no president could have prevented?

Not getting us into a full scale war the Russia?

Criticizing Obama for what? Not plunging us into another full fledged disaster in the Middle East?

For not containing and then eliminating Isis, as he said he would do. It's a JV team for god sake...and he is Tom Brady...lmbbffao!

A year and a half ago when Obama threatened bombing Syria at "a time of my own choosing", he was called a dictator and a tyrant by RWNJs.

Whatever you morons call Obama one day, you completely flip-flop 24 hours later and call him the opposite.

Only pussy I remember is the asshole President who called off the search for Bin Laden, not the one who re-opened it and then had Bin Laden shot between the eyes, which is the most badass move a U.S. President has made in decades.
The problem is you don't have the ability to understand what was said in any context. obama declared Assad was crossing a red line in the sand if he used wmd. Assad did, then obie folded up. There are many examples, you need to pop your head out of your ass to see them though, no one can see it for you.

...says the biggest fool here. Mr. Allshootershaveguns.

How about fumble fucking around and not listening to the generals and pulling out of Iraq, creating the power vacuum ISIS thrived in?

For not containing and then eliminating Isis, as he said he would do. It's a JV team for god sake...and he is Tom Brady...lmbbffao!

Eliminate ISIS? What was Obama's time limit for doing that?

...says the biggest fool here. Mr. Allshootershaveguns.

You should explain what you're talking about.

How about fumble fucking around and not listening to the generals and pulling out of Iraq, creating the power vacuum ISIS thrived in?

Mythology.

Ralph Peters was all in for invading Iraq in the first place. The biggest US blunder since Vietnam. What's HIS expertise?

Obamas plan to defeat ISIS

Destroy all identified targets of tactical value
Send in US Special Forces
Encourage allies to deploy ground forces
Keep US forces out of Iraq and Syria

Now, if Republicans disagree with that strategy, let them endorse their own strategy that will be more effective

Mythology.

Ralph Peters was all in for invading Iraq in the first place. The biggest US blunder since Vietnam. What's HIS expertise?
And your military expertise is...? Hillary was all for it too.

Mythology.

And your military expertise is...? Hillary was all for it too.

My expertise is that I opposed the Iraq war making me smarter than you and Ralph Peters and Hillary Clinton put together.

True. How come the quitters never made full Colonel either ::eusa_think: I'll tell you, because they're :up: quitters

Forum List

Back