Lubdan-Aurora: Commercial Drama

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This capitalism-evangelism fairy-tale was inspired by the film Ruthless People.

Signing off,

====

Lubdan the evil mischievous leprechaun decided to terrorize the life of the beautiful Scandinavian princess Aurora who was about to be wed to the handsome and courteous prince of Denmark. Lubdan invaded their gorgeous wedding in Newport, Rhode Island in the summer of 2000 and dared the wedding-guests to guess his age. When the groom asked why Lubdan's age should be made public knowledge, the evil mischievous leprechaun ripped his head off. Aurora broke down in tears.

AURORA: Why are you destroying my wedding, Lubdan?
LUBDAN: Don't you see all these guests dressed in green to signify eco-activism?
AURORA: So? Isn't that a good thing?
LUBDAN: No, it's hypocritical; just think about it --- the green really represents money.
AURORA: Beware the green-eyed-monster yourself, Lubdan!
LUBDAN: Maybe you're right, Aurora; I'm not an enchanting princess...
AURORA: You're a man at least, and you can think more helpfully about misfortune empathy.
LUBDAN: Maybe I will spare the life of your next groom-to-be, Aurora.

Aurora liked the positive note on which the exchange ended. She decided to dedicate her life and body to the iconography of feminine capitalism-consumerism marketing of the mermaid-siren logo on Starbucks coffee. No one knew that mermaid-siren was actually Aurora! Lubdan was impressed and began to follow Aurora (again!) when she met another dashing and intriguing Danish prince (named Hans) with whom she fell madly in love. Hans was the spokesman-inspiration for the television series The $6 Million-Man. Lubdan wanted to trick Aurora into believing Hans was actually a 'diplomat of elitism,' so she'd crumble under the weight of her own capitalism-biased superstitions.

====

comics2.jpg

Forum List

Back