Lucifer (DC Comics): Satanic Metropolis?

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
I like how commerce-culture creates 'dystopia storytelling, and this capitalism-dissection yarn was inspired by Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics) storyboards and the Satanism-paranoia film The Devil's Advocate.

Cheers,

====

Lucifer surveyed the terrain of modern-era Los Angeles (circa 2017). The ruthless crime syndicate known as 'Black Mask' was virtually running the city and had established ties to corrupt politicians in Mexico and Argentina, facilitating a very lucrative cocaine-distribution operation all across North America. The leader of Black Mask, a ghoul named Roman, wanted to turn Los Angeles into a private playground, enabling any profiteer with enough gumption to become a new age 'god.'

Lucifer realized all these maladies of metropolis were constructed by mismanagement of social and civil resources such as the World Bank and the 'miseducation' of finance-minded Ivy League students trying to make NASDAQ a thing of intellectual rigor (rather than speculative gambling!). Lucifer noted that there was simply a dearth of instructional materials regarding the sociological evolution of capitalist states and capitalist systems and how competitive economics had freely evolved into a 'mega-state' of piracy-driven 'imagination.'

Lucifer knew that if the right American college students studying the appropriate philosophical works regarding the 'politics of capitalism' (works by Adam Smith, Thomas Hobbes, and Joseph Conrad), the Trump Administration would be able to 'inspire' the populace into taking a more active/progressive role towards teamwork-oriented commerce (i.e., European Union). However, Lucifer also knew that if Black Mask continued its 'reign of terror,' God would send His archangel Michael to destroy L.A. Lucifer felt compassion towards man (and metropolis!).

Lucifer decided to engage a civics-focused modern urban program of civilian-led social activism, which included free chess-lessons to underfunded black youth in a public park, delivery of food-rations to ethnic minorities currently homeless/unemployed, and radio show endorsements for anti-drug slogans and programs (e.g., D.A.R.E.). Michael descended to Earth and remarked to Lucifer that he had effectively become a 'Kissinger-like emissary' of metropolis, but Luficer replied, "I do this for the vitality of capital, not just for sentiment!" President Donald Trump would be the witness to what just might become a 'Satanic lobotomy.'

====

lucifer.jpg

Have you watched Lucifer on Fox? I do but still haven't quite figured out why I do. It's heretical and blasphemous but often funny.

Forum List

Back