LWIR FAILS to Warm the Atmosphere by Empirical Experiment.

Can't post your proof?
Or none exists?
ahhh gonna play spinorama. 2nd law is my proof. until you prove otherwise. I'm still waiting. I guess it's ding dong your witch is dead.

2nd law is my proof.

Right, I remember your lie.

The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that the state of entropy of the entire universe, as an isolated system, will always increase over time. The second law also states that the changes in the entropy in the universe can never be negative.
and you still show nothing observed or measured. LOL. same old same old.

BTW, why didn't you answer why instruments are cooled to read IR?

Right, except for all the observations.

Why do you think instruments are cooled?
I have no idea, it's why I asked you.

Another in the long list of things you have no idea about...…...

ahhh gonna play spinorama. 2nd law is my proof. until you prove otherwise. I'm still waiting. I guess it's ding dong your witch is dead.

2nd law is my proof.

The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that the state of entropy of the entire universe, as an isolated system, will always increase over time. The second law also states that the changes in the entropy in the universe can never be negative.

so you don't know. got it. more of the same old same old.

2nd law is my proof.

A modern cooled thermal imaging camera has an imaging sensor that is integrated with a cryocooler, which lowers the sensor temperature to cryogenic temperatures. This reduction in sensor temperature is necessary to reduce thermally-induced noise to a level below that of the signal from the scene being imaged.

Cooled or Uncooled?

Silly person.

A modern cooled thermal imaging camera has an imaging sensor that is integrated with a cryocooler, which lowers the sensor temperature to cryogenic temperatures. This reduction in sensor temperature is necessary to reduce thermally-induced noise to a level below that of the signal from the scene being imaged.

Cooled or Uncooled?

Silly person.
it's cooled to read what an uncooled instrument can't read. enough said. an uncooled instrument will not read the output of cooler objects. 2nd law. hmmmmm.

Cooled or Uncooled?

Silly person.
it's cooled to read what an uncooled instrument can't read. enough said. an uncooled instrument will not read the output of cooler objects. 2nd law. hmmmmm.

it's cooled to read what an uncooled instrument can't read.

Exactly. Happy I was able to educate you. However slightly. And temporarily.

an uncooled instrument will not read the output of cooler objects.

Of course not, because "thermally-induced noise".

2nd law. hmmmmm.

LOL!

I love that you think you can get matter to emit by cooling an instrument.

Cooled or Uncooled?

Silly person.

2nd law. hmmmmm.

LOL!

cooling the instrument allows energy to move to the cooler instrument. 2nd law. the test manufacturers know what the 2nd law says.

Cooled or Uncooled?

Silly person.

2nd law. hmmmmm.

LOL!

cooling the instrument allows energy to move to the cooler instrument. 2nd law. the test manufacturers know what the 2nd law says.

cooling the instrument allows energy to move to the cooler instrument.

Yes, your ignorance makes me chuckle.

the test manufacturers know what the 2nd law says.

You should post something they said that actually backs your silly claim.

Cooled or Uncooled?

Silly person.

2nd law. hmmmmm.

LOL!

still got nothing on that downward LWIR yet still today, you're holding nadda. too funny. any day though, right? you're going to produce that observed measured data some day.

Cooled or Uncooled?

Silly person.

2nd law. hmmmmm.

LOL!

still got nothing on that downward LWIR yet still today, you're holding nadda. too funny. any day though, right? you're going to produce that observed measured data some day.

still got nothing on that downward LWIR

Except for all the stuff I posted already.

This reduction in sensor temperature is necessary to reduce thermally-induced noise to a level below that of the signal from the scene being imaged.

I underlined the further proof of your ignorance.

2nd law. hmmmmm.

LOL!

This reduction in sensor temperature is necessary to reduce thermally-induced noise to a level below that of the signal from the scene being imaged.

yep with cooled instruments. again, 2nd law will allow that. It's why they cool the instrument, yet again. now, post the data on downward LWIR that is falling from above with an instrument at ambient temperature. snoooze

2nd law. hmmmmm.

LOL!

yep with cooled instruments. again, 2nd law will allow that. It's why they cool the instrument, yet again. now, post the data on downward LWIR that is falling from above with an instrument at ambient temperature. snoooze

yep with cooled instruments

Yep. Increasing the signal to noise ratio. The signal which is there already.

post the data on downward LWIR that is falling from above with an instrument at ambient temperature.

Why?

post the data on downward LWIR that is falling from above with an instrument at ambient temperature.

Why?

then why can't they read it with an instrument at ambient temperature? noise? I fking agree. the fact is it isn't there, it's just noise.

Why?

then why can't they read it with an instrument at ambient temperature? noise? I fking agree. the fact is it isn't there, it's just noise.

then why can't they read it with an instrument at ambient temperature? noise?

You don't understand very much.

Signal-to-noise ratio (abbreviated SNR or S/N) is a measure used in science and engineering that compares the level of a desired signal to the level of background noise. SNR is defined as the ratio of signal power to the noise power,

Signal-to-noise ratio - Wikipedia

Why?

Signal-to-noise ratio (abbreviated SNR or S/N) is a measure used in science and engineering that compares the level of a desired signal to the level of background noise. SNR is defined as the ratio of signal power to the noise power,

I know energy doesn't move from cold to warm. It's more than you know.

and this proves what?
It is evidence of greenhouse gases absorbing IR. Evidence you appear to believe does not exist. It is a link to observed measured evidence, which you asked for, rather than the graphic demonstrating that evidence, which you refused as 'a model'. Forgotten already?
Ffs.

Last edited:

Why?

I know energy doesn't move from cold to warm.

You'll already broadcast your confusion, no need to repeat your errors.

Why?

Naw I’ll scream it to stupid fks like you all day long. See, you can’t prove it. And, I know you can’t! So, I play with your stupid ass to show others your stupid

Why?

Naw I’ll scream it to stupid fks like you all day long. See, you can’t prove it. And, I know you can’t! So, I play with your stupid ass to show others your stupid

Found a nice drawing for you.

However, even if the two objects are not in contact and there is no physical medium to carry heat, the two objects will still eventually reach a common temperature. This occurs because objects with a nonzero temperature release and absorb energy via electromagnetic radiation. This emitted energy is commonly called blackbody or thermal radiation.

https://imgv2-2-f.scribdassets.com/img/document/311173396/original/fcad163b42/1539883108?v=1

Two bodies that are at the same temperature stay in mutual thermal equilibrium, so a body at temperature T surrounded by a cloud of light at temperature T on average will emit as much light into the cloud as it absorbs, following Prevost's exchange principle, which refers to radiative equilibrium. The principle of detailed balance says that in thermodynamic equilibrium every elementary process works equally in its forward and backward sense.[21][22] Prevost also showed that the emission from a body is logically determined solely by its own internal state. The causal effect of thermodynamic absorption on thermodynamic (spontaneous) emission is not direct, but is only indirect as it affects the internal state of the body. This means that at thermodynamic equilibrium the amount of every wavelength in every direction of thermal radiation emitted by a body at temperature T, black or not, is equal to the corresponding amount that the body absorbs because it is surrounded by light at temperature T.[23]

Black-body radiation - Wikipedia

Radiative exchange equilibrium[edit]
Planck (1914, page 40)[4] refers to a condition of thermodynamic equilibrium, in which "any two bodies or elements of bodies selected at random exchange by radiation equal amounts of heat with each other."

The term radiative exchange equilibrium can also be used to refer to two specified regions of space that exchange equal amounts of radiation by emission and absorption (even when the steady state is not one of thermodynamic equilibrium, but is one in which some sub-processes include net transport of matter or energy including radiation). Radiative exchange equilibrium is very nearly the same as Prevost's relative radiative equilibrium.

Radiative equilibrium - Wikipedia

It is well known that conduction is very poor through gases.

Ergo the warming...radaition is a very efficient mover of energy...if you want to cool a thing, you move energy away from it in the fastest possible mode...ie...radiation...cooling fins...etc...You increase an objects emissivity by making it a more efficient radiator therefore making cooling more efficient.

Your blanket analogy represents conduction..not radiation...if you lie on your bed in a cold room..you will radiate heat right on out of your body into the room...lay a blanket over yourself and you make conduction the main means of moving energy from the surface of your body...

You "think" it does? When you "think", or believe a thing, with no observed, measured evidence to support that belief, you are expressing faith...faith is different from hard science.
Well, I see you will continue to deny observed measured data from NASA. Thanks for the entertainment.

You seem to think that observed data equals evidence for "something" NASA is chock full of observed data..what they lack is evidence of what is causing warming...The medical community was chock full of observed, measured data regarding, stomach ulcers, salt intake, cholesterol, etc...and they thought that data supported their belief that stomach ulcers were caused by stress...salt raised your blood pressure...cholesterol caused heart disease, etc...turns out the data, while observed, and measured, didn't support those claims at all.

But feel free to bring forward a single piece of observed, measured data from NASA which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...I would be interested in seeing it.

Forum List

Back