Lying has been the Democrat Party's M.O. Since the 60s

If you wanted to be what they called a "Jock"; play a sport, do what the coaches wanted, and steer away from drugs then you were ostracized.
I know a lot of "Jocks" on drugs, and there are so many in fact they have to be testes in order to qualify for competition. Obviously, different people prefer different drugs!

Talking about the 60s pal, try to keep up.
Jocks were roioding in the 50s, you may be too young to know.

I was born in 1955, a good portion of my formative years were the "turbulent" 60s and the early 70s. I clearly remember being told a great many things that turned out to have no basis in truth at all. I was a young man in these times and unfortunately, I believed it all.

I was told by feminists that more women in the workplace would stop a lot of the garbage that occurred in the workplace, things like cronyism, politics, back biting, and walking on the backs of others to get ahead.

I have now been working in a field for 34 years that is almost totally dominated by women, and I can assure you that that was the most grotesque lie imaginable. Women are petty, back-stabbing, and vindictive animals on the planet. Especially to each other. At best, they are certainly no different than men.

Back in those days, the most often heard expression was "Do your own thing". Well that was all five and dandy, as long as what you chose to do was approved. If you wanted to be what they called a "Jock"; play a sport, do what the coaches wanted, and steer away from drugs then you were ostracized. If your own thing was to study, get good grades so you can make money and be successful, again you were an outcast. If your own thing was country music, or not doing drugs, or becoming a policeman, or enlisting in the military, you were viewed with distain.

And the lies from the left have continued to this day. Liars are elected to office, and are given high ranking positions in the Democrat party and in democrat administrations. Liars are not only protected but rewarded. That is, just as long as the liars have a D after their name.

A republican complaining about democrats lying is like a pile of shit complaining about the smell.

I simply said that the left does it more often and values lying as a legitimate strategy.
And that is a lie, so by your own definition you too must be a Leftist! :rofl::lmao:

It's the absolute truth. Here's an example:
During the last election, Harry Ried lued about Romney not paying his taxes, the MSM picked up the lie and ran with it.
Later, after Obama had defeated Romney, Reid admitted that he lied, laughed about it and said: "Well, Romney didn't win did he?"

There are a ton of other examples. You lose dumbass.

If you wanted to be what they called a "Jock"; play a sport, do what the coaches wanted, and steer away from drugs then you were ostracized.
I know a lot of "Jocks" on drugs, and there are so many in fact they have to be testes in order to qualify for competition. Obviously, different people prefer different drugs!

Talking about the 60s pal, try to keep up.
Jocks were roioding in the 50s, you may be too young to know.

Illiterate dumbass, I was born in 1955 like I said. tgat isn't the kind of drugs that the jocks were getting ostracized for. Also, it wasn't just the drugs it was the confirmity and the fact that sports, especially in school, was seen as being part of the system they were rebelling against.

"Women are petty, back-stabbing, and vindictive animals on the planet."

This is probably worthy of being another thread somewhere else. I totally agree with this statement.

Things we learn from this thread:

1. Most Trump fans have some serious psychological issues concerning women.

2. Most men are clearly too hysterical and emotional to be allowed into positions of power.

I was born in 1955, a good portion of my formative years were the "turbulent" 60s and the early 70s. I clearly remember being told a great many things that turned out to have no basis in truth at all. I was a young man in these times and unfortunately, I believed it all.

I was told by feminists that more women in the workplace would stop a lot of the garbage that occurred in the workplace, things like cronyism, politics, back biting, and walking on the backs of others to get ahead.

I have now been working in a field for 34 years that is almost totally dominated by women, and I can assure you that that was the most grotesque lie imaginable. Women are petty, back-stabbing, and vindictive animals on the planet. Especially to each other. At best, they are certainly no different than men.

Back in those days, the most often heard expression was "Do your own thing". Well that was all five and dandy, as long as what you chose to do was approved. If you wanted to be what they called a "Jock"; play a sport, do what the coaches wanted, and steer away from drugs then you were ostracized. If your own thing was to study, get good grades so you can make money and be successful, again you were an outcast. If your own thing was country music, or not doing drugs, or becoming a policeman, or enlisting in the military, you were viewed with distain.

And the lies from the left have continued to this day. Liars are elected to office, and are given high ranking positions in the Democrat party and in democrat administrations. Liars are not only protected but rewarded. That is, just as long as the liars have a D after their name.
It's not The Democrat Party.

"The Democrat Party" is an epithet that started as early as the 1920's

Now, using it, simply reveals true intellectual shortcomings. The type of which common to people who call themselves conservatives these days.

You don't hear liberals saying the "Republic Party"...but of course, that's not funny, and doesn't sound like "RAT" so...the knuckle draggers belt it out, and feel like they're clever.

To me...it more simply reveals that someone is retarded enough to listen to Rush Limbaugh

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz......
I get it...if you guys aren't hearing stuff like Trump dishes out, you fall asleep.

You've all been desensitized

This is probably worthy of being another thread somewhere else. I totally agree with this statement.

2. Most men are clearly too hysterical and emotional to be allowed into positions of power.
Too bad Valerie ruined your schtick....

You, apparently cannot learn anything.

Now, using it, simply reveals true intellectual shortcomings. The type of which common to people who call themselves conservatives these days.

You don't hear liberals saying the "Republic Party"...but of course, that's not funny, and doesn't sound like "RAT" so...the knuckle draggers belt it out, and feel like they're clever.

To me...it more simply reveals that someone is retarded enough to listen to Rush Limbaugh

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz......
I get it...if you guys aren't hearing stuff like Trump dishes out, you fall asleep.

No moron, that tired old BS about the name of the Democrat Party bores me to death. And it's irrelevant to this thread.

Are we talking about the Democrat Richard Nixon, or the Democrat Ronald Reagan? Or the Democrat GW Bush?

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz......

No moron, that tired old BS about the name of the Democrat Party bores me to death. And it's irrelevant to this thread.
The thread title is ......"
Lying has been the Democrat Party's M.O. Since the 60s

And "The Democrat Party" is irrelevant.

I don't know what irrelevant means where you come from...but....

Started much earlier than you say.

Or do you really think Japan blindsided FDR with Pearl Harbor?

Actually, it goes back to the days when the democrats owned black slaves.......they said they were needed because blacks couldn't take care of themselves...so democrats have been lying since the before they were officially the democrat party....

The media has been outed for their lies.

I guess you don't read much..................

The party has been lying longer than the 60's. I'm pretty sure the first lie out of their mouths came directly after the first one declared "I'm a Democrat".

Forum List

Back