Lying has been the Democrat Party's M.O. Since the 60s

just as pressure is mounting on Republican elected officials to fall in line behind Trump, Sens. Joni Ernst of Iowa, Cory Gardner of Colorado and Dan Sullivan of Alaska are in South Korea undercutting Trump's bluster with assurances that the U.S. is not about to renege on trade agreements or demand its allies pay more to support American forces on Korean soil.
On Asia trip, Republican senators assure U.S. allies that Donald Trump won't do what he says he will
Clinton: Trump's Too Thin-Skinned To Have The U.S. Nuclear Codes!

During a wide-ranging foreign policy speech in San Diego, Hillary Clinton called Trump's policy proposals "dangerously incoherent."

Police: Prof's Slaying In Murder-For-Hire Plot Linked To Bitter Divorce

Stop being a rube who willingly participates in the divide-and-conquer strategy of your masters. By blaming one party all the time for every problem, you are an idiot dumb fuck sap. And that makes YOU the problem!

He's just having a sad because Ben Ghazi let him down.

That bastid!

I was born in 1955, a good portion of my formative years were the "turbulent" 60s and the early 70s. I clearly remember being told a great many things that turned out to have no basis in truth at all. I was a young man in these times and unfortunately, I believed it all.

I was told by feminists that more women in the workplace would stop a lot of the garbage that occurred in the workplace, things like cronyism, politics, back biting, and walking on the backs of others to get ahead.

I have now been working in a field for 34 years that is almost totally dominated by women, and I can assure you that that was the most grotesque lie imaginable. Women are petty, back-stabbing, and vindictive animals on the planet. Especially to each other. At best, they are certainly no different than men.

Back in those days, the most often heard expression was "Do your own thing". Well that was all five and dandy, as long as what you chose to do was approved. If you wanted to be what they called a "Jock"; play a sport, do what the coaches wanted, and steer away from drugs then you were ostracized. If your own thing was to study, get good grades so you can make money and be successful, again you were an outcast. If your own thing was country music, or not doing drugs, or becoming a policeman, or enlisting in the military, you were viewed with distain.

And the lies from the left have continued to this day. Liars are elected to office, and are given high ranking positions in the Democrat party and in democrat administrations. Liars are not only protected but rewarded. That is, just as long as the liars have a D after their name.
It's not The Democrat Party.

"The Democrat Party" is an epithet that started as early as the 1920's

Now, using it, simply reveals true intellectual shortcomings. The type of which common to people who call themselves conservatives these days.

You don't hear liberals saying the "Republic Party"...but of course, that's not funny, and doesn't sound like "RAT" so...the knuckle draggers belt it out, and feel like they're clever.

To me...it more simply reveals that someone is retarded enough to listen to Rush Limbaugh

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz......
I get it...if you guys aren't hearing stuff like Trump dishes out, you fall asleep.

You've all been desensitized

No moron, that tired old BS about the name of the Democrat Party bores me to death. And it's irrelevant to this thread.
The thread title is ......"

And "The Democrat Party" is irrelevant.

I don't know what irrelevant means where you come from...but....
Do you live in a brain so small and so badly malfunctioning .

It's not The Democrat Party.

"The Democrat Party" is an epithet that started as early as the 1920's

Now, using it, simply reveals true intellectual shortcomings. The type of which common to people who call themselves conservatives these days.

You don't hear liberals saying the "Republic Party"...but of course, that's not funny, and doesn't sound like "RAT" so...the knuckle draggers belt it out, and feel like they're clever.

To me...it more simply reveals that someone is retarded enough to listen to Rush Limbaugh

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz......
I get it...if you guys aren't hearing stuff like Trump dishes out, you fall asleep.

No moron, that tired old BS about the name of the Democrat Party bores me to death. And it's irrelevant to this thread.

They're your words...don't blame my brain!

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz......

Look moron, the Democrat Party isn't irrelevant, the ARGUMENT about the name is. You are pretty fucking stupid so I hope I dumbed it down enough for you and your poorly functioning brain to understand.

Look moron, the Democrat Party isn't irrelevant, the ARGUMENT about the name is. You are pretty fucking stupid so I hope I dumbed it down enough for you and your poorly functioning brain to understand.
You need to get laid

You need to get laid

Apparently, it wasn't dumbed down enough.

You need to get laid

You wouldn't be as hostile if you got laid.

You wouldn't have enough hate leftover to be a Republican.

You'd be all about after glow

You need to get laid

I'm pretty sure you know nothing about that.

You need to get laid

I'm pretty sure you know nothing about that.
Wow, sorry...I just had a little dickhead momentum going there.

You're right, my complaints about people saying "Democrat Party" have nothing to do with the thread

Forum List

Back