Lying Ryan, the Mastermind of Treason and Grand Larcency Against Society.

william104

Oct 16, 2018
Yet this Ryan atrocity is the result of idiots voting against their own interests with a hater attitude. They end up creating a mess for everyone to deal with including themselves. As such, lying Ryan leaves with plenty of Russian and taxpayer money to live it up, while leaving the GOP in shambles and a POS in the White House and proud of it too. Suckers get what they paid and voted for as in the same repuke sh!t.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Last edited:
Yet this Ryan atrocity is the result of idiots voting against their own interests with a hater attitude. They end up creating a mess for everyone to deal with including themselves. As such, lying Ryan leaves with plenty of Russian and taxpayer money to live it up, while leaving the GOP in shambles and a POS in the White House and proud of it.

Yeah, Ryan did that all by himself, being 1/535th of congress. Continuing resolutions instead of appropriations bills are more responsible than any one person.

Yet this Ryan atrocity is the result of idiots voting against their own interests with a hater attitude.

Whenever we disagree with Democrats they claim we voted against our own interests, yet all they do is try to raise my taxes.
Well in that case, name some accomplishments that a deplorable GOPer majority Congress has demonstrated, let alone their lap dog tRump?

Dsj8w--WoAI_50L.jpg

I'm guessing this guy will never run for office again.

Yet this Ryan atrocity is the result of idiots voting against their own interests with a hater attitude.

Whenever we disagree with Democrats they claim we voted against our own interests, yet all they do is try to raise my taxes.
Well in that case, name some accomplishments that a deplorable GOPer majority Congress has demonstrated, let alone their lap dog tRump?

Trump pushed Ryan out of Congress

Does anyone really know why Ryan is leaving Congress? Does he have some sweet deal waiting on him?

Ryan is old school GOP...the school that says roll over and do not fight...that decorum is the rule of the day....but the nation continues to take wrong turns and the house continues to do nothing the people voted for....all while he has decorum....and follows unwritten un voted on house rules of decorum.....

Have a nice tax payer funded retirement Ryan...and good riddance ass....

Now we get to see Nancy Pelosi's version of decorum.....

Don't forget cocaine Mitch lol
Mitch is "The" main Russian ole a$$ b!tch.
Did he take $100 million from the KGB Bank, too?

Did he give them uranium like Hillary and Barry did?

Did he give them Crimea, top secret data off Hillary's server, and / or learn of their interfering in 2014 yet do nothing about it like Barry did?

Yeah, I didn't think so...

Does anyone really know why Ryan is leaving Congress? Does he have some sweet deal waiting on him?
After Steve Scalise was shot on a baseball field by a nutcase liberal....Ryan's wife put her foot down and demanded he get out of government...we will never hear from his swampy ass again....

According to things I've read Trump signed 132 substantiative bills in his first 500 days which is on par with your dear leader and the shrub. You can go to GovTrack to see them.

According to things I've read Trump signed 132 substantiative bills in his first 500 days which is on par with your dear leader and the shrub. You can go to GovTrack to see them.

I am sure Putin co signed those rubbish bills against America, and demonstrated by your Russian Puppet tRump! Save your trickery for yourself or some other fool who would believe it.

Sure in favor of America's enemies and in favor of your so-called business man's antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies as partners in his High Treason and putrid moral rot! All what winning?

Yet this Ryan atrocity is the result of idiots voting against their own interests with a hater attitude. They end up creating a mess for everyone to deal with including themselves. As such, lying Ryan leaves with plenty of Russian and taxpayer money to live it up, while leaving the GOP in shambles and a POS in the White House and proud of it.

Yeah, Ryan did that all by himself, being 1/535th of congress. Continuing resolutions instead of appropriations bills are more responsible than any one person.

Ryan's hide too belongs to Putin when it comes to those High Treason Rubles and U.S. Justice for his treason and dereliction of duty.

I am sure Putin co signed those rubbish bills against America, and demonstrated by your Russian Puppet tRump! Save your trickery for yourself or some other fool who would believe it.

Fuck you propagandist, read them for yourself.

US Congress 2017-2018 115th Congress Legislation

It's only 7 pages.

They cut my taxes hello :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back