Lying Ryan, the Mastermind of Treason and Grand Larcency Against Society.

Yet this Ryan atrocity is the result of idiots voting against their own interests with a hater attitude.

Whenever we disagree with Democrats they claim we voted against our own interests, yet all they do is try to raise my taxes.
Well in that case, name some accomplishments that a deplorable GOPer majority Congress has demonstrated, let alone their lap dog tRump?

According to things I've read Trump signed 132 substantiative bills in his first 500 days which is on par with your dear leader and the shrub. You can go to GovTrack to see them.

I am sure Putin co signed those rubbish bills against America, and demonstrated by your Russian Puppet tRump! Save your trickery for yourself or some other fool who would believe it.

The left called, the want you to stay off their side your posts are embarrassing them.

Yet this Ryan atrocity is the result of idiots voting against their own interests with a hater attitude.

Whenever we disagree with Democrats they claim we voted against our own interests, yet all they do is try to raise my taxes.
Well in that case, name some accomplishments that a deplorable GOPer majority Congress has demonstrated, let alone their lap dog tRump?

According to things I've read Trump signed 132 substantiative bills in his first 500 days which is on par with your dear leader and the shrub. You can go to GovTrack to see them.

I am sure Putin co signed those rubbish bills against America, and demonstrated by your Russian Puppet tRump! Save your trickery for yourself or some other fool who would believe it.

The left called, the want you to stay off their side your posts are embarrassing them.
Really? Well the right wing nuts who left the GOP in shambles as a result of their treason and hypocrisy, along with their chief fool and fake so called president tRump deserve to go to hell without any waivers either!

Really? Well the right wing nuts who left the GOP in shambles as a result of their treason and hypocrisy, along with their chief fool and fake so called president tRump deserve to go to hell without any waivers either!

Yeah, you are one of the rational leftists :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back