🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lynch: We'll Prosecute Anti Muslim Speech

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
So let me get this straight......if I exercise my 1st amendment right and say something anti-Muslim that angers a Muslim to the point where he tires to kill me in response.....

He is the victim and I am the law breaker?

Just curious.......it is still considered free speech and artistic expression when an artist opts to splatter elephant dung all over an image of Jesus Christ and display it in the town square??

So...in other words.....seeing as radical Muslims respond with violence when they are insulted, we are making adjustments in our legal system to accommodate them and not give them reason to get insulted.

Got it.

Just what they want us to do, Ms. Lynch. Give up our most sacred right to accommodate them.

57753876.jpg

So...in other words.....seeing as radical Muslims respond with violence when they are insulted, we are making adjustments in our legal system to accommodate them and not give them reason to get insulted.

Got it.

Just what they want us to do, Ms. Lynch. Give up our most sacred right to accommodate them.

aggressive action against people whose anti-Muslim rhetoric “edges towards violence.

wtf is so damn confusing about that?

comprehension please.

I think you are confused, child

SHE, the law, will take aggressive LEGAL action against those that use anti muslim rhetoric....IF that anti Mulsim rhetoric results in violence.

What don't YOU get, child?

aggressive action against people whose anti-Muslim rhetoric “edges towards violence

Hannity and Trump are screwed.

And yet they also ask one to report something that doesn't seem right to you. Wonder what that would get someone?

Dare wonder why people are unwilling to speak up and report.

I would guess that even if they just complain they felt threatened that would ,probably do it, too.

SHE, the law, will take aggressive LEGAL action against those that use anti muslim rhetoric....IF that anti Mulsim rhetoric results in violence.

I don't get why you think a Muslim will kill you if you piss one off ... post # 3

dumbass.

Got it.

aggressive action against people whose anti-Muslim rhetoric “edges towards violence.

comprehension please.
Define edging towards violence.
My definition is Leftards mocking Christians. You should be prosecuted.
Welcome to ObamAmerica, land of the enslaved.

So let me get this straight......if I exercise my 1st amendment right and say something anti-Muslim that angers a Muslim to the point where he tires to kill me in response.....He is the victim and I am the law breaker?
NO, that's not what was said and you know it.

Got it.

comprehension please.

Got it.

comprehension please.
Ya know, I thought the nutters were just playing stupid, but I was wrong. They really are that stupid.

Got it.

comprehension please.
Define edging towards violence.
My definition is Leftards mocking Christians. You should be prosecuted.
Welcome to ObamAmerica, land of the enslaved.

wow. That's some skewed shit right there. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I never voted for Obama, and I never mocked a Christian. But you can bet your welfare check I'll vote for Clinton because of stupid shits like you.

Kudos.

Got it.

comprehension please.
They want violence against Muslims. They're just a couple nudges away from committing terrorism themselves.

Forum List

Back