🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lynch: We'll Prosecute Anti Muslim Speech

You can't yell "Look, there's a Muslim on fire" in a crowded theater?

Typical Police State overreation. American Communists/Progressives are just following Western Europe Communists' lead on this. No truly free nation can condone 'Hate Speech' laws. The U.S. may be the last truly free nation on this earth.

But if Amercans allow the Nanny/Police Staters to seize more control, they're gonna lose their nation. This woman should be removed from her position. Her behavior is appalling. All Americans should demand her removal.

Last edited:
So...in other words.....seeing as radical Muslims respond with violence when they are insulted, we are making adjustments in our legal system to accommodate them and not give them reason to get insulted.

Got it.

Just what they want us to do, Ms. Lynch. Give up our most sacred right to accommodate them.

aggressive action against people whose anti-Muslim rhetoric “edges towards violence.

wtf is so damn confusing about that?

comprehension please.
So...in other words.....seeing as radical Muslims respond with violence when they are insulted, we are making adjustments in our legal system to accommodate them and not give them reason to get insulted.

Got it.

Just what they want us to do, Ms. Lynch. Give up our most sacred right to accommodate them.

aggressive action against people whose anti-Muslim rhetoric “edges towards violence.

comprehension please.
Ya know, I thought the nutters were just playing stupid, but I was wrong. They really are that stupid.

and apparently damn proud of it.

Got it.

comprehension please.
Define edging towards violence.
My definition is Leftards mocking Christians. You should be prosecuted.
Welcome to ObamAmerica, land of the enslaved.

wow. That's some skewed shit right there. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I never voted for Obama, and I never mocked a Christian. But you can bet your welfare check I'll vote for Clinton because of stupid shits like you.

Kudos.
Can't answer the question, figures. The left hate the Constitution and freedom, so no shock you'd vote for the corrupt bitch Clinton.

So let me get this straight......if I exercise my 1st amendment right and say something anti-Muslim that angers a Muslim to the point where he tires to kill me in response.....He is the victim and I am the law breaker?
NO, that's not what was said and you know it.
Actually, it is exactly what will happen.
I will say "radical muslims suck ass"
The person next to me will say "they all should die"
and a Muslim individual who is sympathetic to the Jihadist movement will threaten to fight the guy...the cops come before a punch is thrown and the Muslim guys says pointing to me...."that guy started it"

Laws designed to protect one group of people are not the American way.

Now....go back to playing with your legos.

Got it.

comprehension please.

Got it.

comprehension please.
Ya know, I thought the nutters were just playing stupid, but I was wrong. They really are that stupid.

and apparently damn proud of it.
They belittle intelligence and proudly flaunt their stupidity.

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Thursday warned that the Justice Department could take aggressive action against people whose anti-Muslim rhetoric “edges towards violence” and told the Muslim community that “we stand with you in this.”

Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'

And we know what the definition of edging towards violence is - drawing the pedophile warlord Mohammed.
She's a loopy kunt

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Thursday warned that the Justice Department could take aggressive action against people whose anti-Muslim rhetoric “edges towards violence” and told the Muslim community that “we stand with you in this.”

Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'

And we know what the definition of edging towards violence is - drawing the pedophile warlord Mohammed.
She's a loopy kunt
Oh look, another fucking retard just entered the thread.

I think you are confused, child

SHE, the law, will take aggressive LEGAL action against those that use anti muslim rhetoric....IF that anti Mulsim rhetoric results in violence.

What don't YOU get, child?

I don't get why you think a Muslim will kill you if you piss one off ... post # 3

dumbass.
I guess you are one who sees radical muslims as not Muslim.

I wonder why our dear leader, who sees it as you do, refers to them as ISIL.....afterall, the "I" stands for Islamic.

Hmmm.......

Got it.

comprehension please.

I never voted for Obama, and I never mocked a Christian. But you can bet your welfare check I'll vote for Clinton because of stupid shits like you.

Kudos.
Can't answer the question, figures. The left hate the Constitution and freedom, so no shock you'd vote for the corrupt bitch Clinton.

use a question mark after the question Goober.

She's a loopy kunt
Oh look, another fucking retard just entered the thread.
you did that by choice.

So let me get this straight......if I exercise my 1st amendment right and say something anti-Muslim that angers a Muslim to the point where he tires to kill me in response.....

He is the victim and I am the law breaker?

yup that is what the fucktards are seeking

57753876.jpg
It isnt fear you dumbfuck. It is conformity.
If you like totalitarianism, move somewhere that already has it instead of tearing the US apart :thup:

So we no longer have Freedom of Speech...I guess you guys are attacking our civil rights on a wide front.

Got it.

comprehension please.

Kudos.

ah yes...the typical diversion....criticize the spelling, vocabulary, or punctuation....and avoid answering the question

Got it.

comprehension please.

Kudos.

Moron hater.

what about equality?
Shouldn't the prick try and make all offensive language illegal? Maybe it will work and we all just STFU. Boy, they would LOOOOVE that!

Forum List

Back