Lynch will investigate Chicago cops..

Blacks are blowing each other away by the thousands and yet this is what she cares about? Looking at Balitmore tells me that the solution isn't pulling the police back.

WTF is wrong with blacks? They must truly support criminals and not wish for stability within their communities.

Blacks are blowing each other away by the thousands and yet this is what she cares about? Looking at Balitmore tells me that the solution isn't pulling the police back.

WTF is wrong with blacks? They must truly support criminals and not wish for stability within their communities.
Long overdue they leave their "communities", join their fellow Americans, integrate, learn English. A tour in the military would get them on the path to success.

Because Police are seen as being more responsible than criminals. Just stop it Matt, I know you dont want anyone to complain about cops shooting citizens until violence goes away...only black violence but everyone sees through your act.

Long overdue they leave their "communities", join their fellow Americans, integrate, learn English. A tour in the military would get them on the path to success.

A more cohesive family unit would help also.

Why do you guys never address the topic when it involves blacks?

"What do blacks eat for Thanksgiving?"

"I'm just saying they can eat whatever they want....since they are criminals who dont respect authority in their single mom homes drinking 40's"

Forum List

Back