Lyndsey Graham Who Was Directly Lied To Says House Benghazi Report Full of C R A P

This is not same thread as the one claiming Benghazi completely debunked.

In fact, since it came out, many of us who know the report is FULL OF SHIT and that the House Committee was too stove piped to even properly investigate it have been refuting the FULL OF HOLES REPORT. But now people who were directly lied to or lied about are coming out of the woodwork and SLAMMING THE REPORT SO BADLY that the dancing in the end zones by Democrats will soon turn to more defeat and depression once Trey Gowdy sets them straight in December with the SENATE REPORT.

The Benghazi Report, for example, exonerates the CIA, yet Lyndsey Graham was personally lied to by the CIA on Benghazi. By the time Graham is done in coming days, Rogers won't want to show his face.

Trust me, this is about to boomerang in Democrats' faces, just like Gruber and Obamacare has.

Today, Graham was on CNN saying the same thing. When asked for any evidence, he couldn't come up with any.

Because it's classified you idiot. He's not going to tell you on CNN. Jesus, do you libs on this board know ANY FUCKING THING about ANYTHING?

It will be fun watching the GOP go down this road again...all for naught.

I hate to point out the obvious, Candy but since the person that is hurt the most by Benghazi has always been Hillary Clinton...rehashing that debacle would not be in her best interest.

The video was the source. The person to blame for terrorism is the terrorist.

The YouTube video was the "source" of the Benghazi attack? Then why WASN'T there a protest before the attack, Candy?

You'd have to ask the terrorists.

We do know there was wide-spread upheaval in Libya prior to 9/11; how much was attributed to a video or the standard amount of chaos in the ME is something you'd have to ask them.

Good Lord you're thick. That issue has been put to bed. No one even debates the video issues any more. But you're here for nothing more than typing lies.

You lost ALL credibility just before the election. There's a price for selling your soul to the devil, dumb ass. But thanks for keeping my thread going. That's useful to me. :)

Enjoying the Thanksgiving holidays from Jr. High I see.

Exactly how does keeping a thread going benefit you? :rofl:
BTW: Price of gas below $2.60. Thanks Obama.

Gas has already started going back up over $3. Thanks Obama.

See how that works, dummy?

Try to stay on topic. This is about what a whitewash the report was.

Earlier, you said the price of gas going low was not a good thing. Remember, you made a thread about it. I can rub your nose in it if you like. Here is the title in fact:

Gas Prices Dropping Because Global Economy Awful. Expect That To Hurt Americans As Well..

So, if you say the price is back up of $3.00 (I'm $.40 lower in my 'hood) that should be a good thing and that the economy is not "awful". And you're supposed to be an economist? Now that is funny.

In fact, since it came out, many of us who know the report is FULL OF SHIT and that the House Committee was too stove piped to even properly investigate it have been refuting the FULL OF HOLES REPORT. But now people who were directly lied to or lied about are coming out of the woodwork and SLAMMING THE REPORT SO BADLY that the dancing in the end zones by Democrats will soon turn to more defeat and depression once Trey Gowdy sets them straight in December with the SENATE REPORT.

The Benghazi Report, for example, exonerates the CIA, yet Lyndsey Graham was personally lied to by the CIA on Benghazi. By the time Graham is done in coming days, Rogers won't want to show his face.

Trust me, this is about to boomerang in Democrats' faces, just like Gruber and Obamacare has.

Today, Graham was on CNN saying the same thing. When asked for any evidence, he couldn't come up with any.

Because it's classified you idiot. He's not going to tell you on CNN. Jesus, do you libs on this board know ANY FUCKING THING about ANYTHING?

It's one of the reasons Ben-Gotcha is going to be a non-factor. Aside from the GOP mis-representation of the supposed "cover up", there was no scandal. Americans tend to blame terrorism on the terrorists

Except for the people in the Obama Administration that blamed terrorism on a YouTube video...right, Candy?

The YouTube video was the "source" of the Benghazi attack? Then why WASN'T there a protest before the attack, Candy?

We do know there was wide-spread upheaval in Libya prior to 9/11; how much was attributed to a video or the standard amount of chaos in the ME is something you'd have to ask them.

Good Lord you're thick. That issue has been put to bed. No one even debates the video issues any more. But you're here for nothing more than typing lies.

You lost ALL credibility just before the election. There's a price for selling your soul to the devil, dumb ass. But thanks for keeping my thread going. That's useful to me. :)

It's useful to you to look fucking retarded?

lol, where does that play well? The Club for Retards?

When are you going to post anything of substance that supposedly debunks anything in the report? Could you do that instead of running your fat mouth like a mental patient off her meds?

Oh...it's classified....2 years later. :lmao:

Then how would you know what it is? You don't have a security clearance.

She's claiming she has access to classified material. What a hoot.

I hate to point out the obvious, Candy but since the person that is hurt the most by Benghazi has always been Hillary Clinton...rehashing that debacle would not be in her best interest.

Not quite so.

Never do you look stronger than when your opponents look weaker.

After squandering more thousands of dollars and (more importantly) time....Hillary will look plenty strong on this. Her problem is staying out of her own way.

You mean after the CIA's counter attack on the compound where they repelled the attackers and rescued all but two people inside the Consulate? Or while they were all at the CIA's compound waiting for the response team from Tripoli?

These people will never accept any findings that conflict with the narrative they've constructed.

What's amusing about that comment, Carbineer is that it's an EXACT description of the hardcore Obama supporter! You have a "narrative" that you've bought into when it comes to Barack Obama and you steadfastly refuse to admit that your narrative has little to do with the reality of the man who is floundering so badly as President.

Quote me doing any such thing.
Keep in mind ... this is from the same poster who falsely claimed that Obama invoked executive privilege on 14,000 documents about Benghazi. :eek:

A Liberal that can't even manage to stay on the topic about how the House report has more holes than Swiss Cheese,

You should take it up with the Republicans in the House. They liked their report.
It hurts bad when you lose with what you thought was a winning hand.
You do understand that it is only people like you who would accept nothing less than placing full blame on Obama or Hillary or both.

Just come out an admit that nothing less than finding Obama and CO fully responsible for the deaths in Benghazi would be acceptable.

But really, your problem is with the Republicans conducting the investigation. Someone should have bribed them to get the results you wanted.

Everyone knows that committee is stove piped. This will boomerang in your faces because the holes are so big it's got to be one of the shittiest reports ever out of the House.

No one knows why that idiot Rogers signed off....he will lose credibility too. Trey Gowdy has had serious investigations underway that already refute the stupid report.

Gee, a Republican thinks a Republican report is shitty. What's the world coming to?

Most Republicans on that committee didn't have a chance to weigh in on it, moron. If you actually read anything other than liberal rags you'd know that.

Between what Gowdy is about to do with his Select Committee, and the way the Republicans on THIS committee are going to correct Roger's idiocy.....it's going to be fun watching you libs come unglue in a few weeks from now.

Can hardly wait.

Give us a link to that. Give us proof. Or shut the fuck up, poser.

She's claiming she has access to classified material. What a hoot.

She knows what they're seving at her school for the next couple of weeks I'm sure.

Except for the people in the Obama Administration that blamed terrorism on a YouTube video...right, Candy?

When are you going to post anything of substance that supposedly debunks anything in the report? Could you do that instead of running your fat mouth like a mental patient off her meds?

I found plenty in just the past 24 hours. If I can find it, you can find it. If I were having a debate with intellectual liberals, I would. You libs on here are just idiot, brainless, liars. Therefore YOU go look it up.

For starters you worthless piece of shit, Graham is the one lied to. Nevermind....you're too fucking stupid to grasp .....

These people will never accept any findings that conflict with the narrative they've constructed.

What's amusing about that comment, Carbineer is that it's an EXACT description of the hardcore Obama supporter! You have a "narrative" that you've bought into when it comes to Barack Obama and you steadfastly refuse to admit that your narrative has little to do with the reality of the man who is floundering so badly as President.

Keep in mind ... this is from the same poster who falsely claimed that Obama invoked executive privilege on 14,000 documents about Benghazi. :eek:

A Liberal that can't even manage to stay on the topic about how the House report has more holes than Swiss Cheese,

You should take it up with the Republicans in the House. They liked their report.
You do understand that it is only people like you who would accept nothing less than placing full blame on Obama or Hillary or both.

Just come out an admit that nothing less than finding Obama and CO fully responsible for the deaths in Benghazi would be acceptable.

But really, your problem is with the Republicans conducting the investigation. Someone should have bribed them to get the results you wanted.

Everyone knows that committee is stove piped. This will boomerang in your faces because the holes are so big it's got to be one of the shittiest reports ever out of the House.

No one knows why that idiot Rogers signed off....he will lose credibility too. Trey Gowdy has had serious investigations underway that already refute the stupid report.

Gee, a Republican thinks a Republican report is shitty. What's the world coming to?

Most Republicans on that committee didn't have a chance to weigh in on it, moron. If you actually read anything other than liberal rags you'd know that.

Between what Gowdy is about to do with his Select Committee, and the way the Republicans on THIS committee are going to correct Roger's idiocy.....it's going to be fun watching you libs come unglue in a few weeks from now.

Can hardly wait.

You shut the fuck up.

Or keep bumping my thread.

Either one.

I just gave you Graham's firsthand statement. YOU prove otherwise. Now go fuck yourself Little Clerk.

She knows what they are serving in the cafeteria next week

I found plenty in just the past 24 hours. If I can find it, you can find it. If I were having a debate with intellectual liberals, I would. You libs on here are just idiot, brainless, liars. Therefore YOU go look it up.

For starters you worthless piece of shit, Graham is the one lied to. Nevermind....you're too fucking stupid to grasp .....

Lasanga, speghetti....chicken nuggets...what they served to 12 year olds who think profanity=maturity.

Not quite so.

After squandering more thousands of dollars and (more importantly) time....Hillary will look plenty strong on this. Her problem is staying out of her own way.

How does anything that Clinton did in regards to Benghazi possibly make her look "strong", Candy? She misread the situation on the ground in Libya. She disregarded what was happening there because it didn't jibe with the narrative of what the Obama White House was putting out and then when the whole thing blew up on her she went in front of the American people and asked "What difference does it really make?" That isn't something that makes her look "strong". That's something that makes her look out of touch with reality.

Can hardly wait.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now, I -UNLIKE YOU LIBS that keep breaking the rules (which is being documented)- will make this relevant to the thread.

All one has to do is look at alternative sources of information to know that Col Bauer showed up on a radio station yesterday and he took the report apart one piece at a time. It was right out there in public for anyone to listen to..

I can't help you're an indoctrinated criminal stuck in prison that can't read other sources.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not quite so.

How does anything that Clinton did in regards to Benghazi possibly make her look "strong", Candy?
It doesn't.

The GOP trying (5 years) to pin it on her unsuccessfully makes her look strong. She's not running for Mayor of Benghazi; she'll be running for President against a GOP opponent.

She misread the situation on the ground in Libya. She disregarded what was happening there because it didn't jibe with the narrative of what the Obama White House was putting out and then when the whole thing blew up on her she went in front of the American people and asked "What difference does it really make?" That isn't something that makes her look "strong". That's something that makes her look out of touch with reality.

Yet after all that, she still out-polls any GOP contender.

That should be your first clue how silly the GOP will look after another trip down the Ben-Gotcha rabbit hole.

Can hardly wait.

You shut the fuck up.

Or keep bumping my thread.

Either one.

I just gave you Graham's firsthand statement. YOU prove otherwise. Now go fuck yourself Little Clerk.

You claimed he had classified information that you know about. What's your security clearance and need to know.

Be specific.

If Clinton really was as intelligent as her hubby she would have simply admitted to misjudging the situation and that would have been the end of it. Yes, she would have been taken over the coals for a period of time and then the controversy would have died a natural death under the weight of all the OTHER Obama scandals. Instead they made the call to try and stonewall the thing. Now it's years later and it's STILL news!

Not quite so.

How does anything that Clinton did in regards to Benghazi possibly make her look "strong", Candy?
It doesn't.

The GOP trying (5 years) to pin it on her unsuccessfully makes her look strong. She's not running for Mayor of Benghazi; she'll be running for President against a GOP opponent.

She misread the situation on the ground in Libya. She disregarded what was happening there because it didn't jibe with the narrative of what the Obama White House was putting out and then when the whole thing blew up on her she went in front of the American people and asked "What difference does it really make?" That isn't something that makes her look "strong". That's something that makes her look out of touch with reality.

Yet after all that, she still out-polls any GOP contender.

That should be your first clue how silly the GOP will look after another trip down the Ben-Gotcha rabbit hole.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Candy but didn't she "out-poll" any Democratic contender at this point when she ran last time? Just sayin'...

Forum List

Back