Lyndsey Graham Who Was Directly Lied To Says House Benghazi Report Full of C R A P

If Clinton really was as intelligent as her hubby she would have simply admitted to misjudging the situation and that would have been the end of it. Yes, she would have been taken over the coals for a period of time and then the controversy would have died a natural death under the weight of all the OTHER Obama scandals. Instead they made the call to try and stonewall the thing. Now it's years later and it's STILL news!
:lmao: Sure it would have been the end of it. Don't try to advise Mrs. Clinton or president Obama, you aren't near ready.

I would be very surprised if Hillary Clinton wouldn't now ruefully admit that the decisions made back then were probably not in her best interest now, Sarah. I'm a history major...history tells us that the cover-up almost always gets you in bigger trouble than the initial problem.

Good thing there was no cover-up.

You keep telling yourself that, Candy...

I hate to point out the obvious, Candy but since the person that is hurt the most by Benghazi has always been Hillary Clinton...rehashing that debacle would not be in her best interest.

Not quite so.

Never do you look stronger than when your opponents look weaker.

After squandering more thousands of dollars and (more importantly) time....Hillary will look plenty strong on this. Her problem is staying out of her own way.

How does anything that Clinton did in regards to Benghazi possibly make her look "strong", Candy? She misread the situation on the ground in Libya. She disregarded what was happening there because it didn't jibe with the narrative of what the Obama White House was putting out and then when the whole thing blew up on her she went in front of the American people and asked "What difference does it really make?" That isn't something that makes her look "strong". That's something that makes her look out of touch with reality.

When trying to protect a building from attack, what difference does the reason they are being attacked make?

Ah, because an attack by "protesters" isn't going to be the same as an attack by "terrorists"?

Since the President acknowledged it was a terrorist attack the day after it happened, that's a moot point.
Yeah, right before he said that it wasn't one? Come on, Carbineer...you know that reference to terrorists given in the Rose Garden that morning was generic and not directed at Benghazi! Nice try though...

Most Republicans on that committee didn't have a chance to weigh in on it, moron. If you actually read anything other than liberal rags you'd know that.

Between what Gowdy is about to do with his Select Committee, and the way the Republicans on THIS committee are going to correct Roger's idiocy.....it's going to be fun watching you libs come unglue in a few weeks from now.

Can hardly wait.

Give us a link to that. Give us proof. Or shut the fuck up, poser.

You wanna play that game of lying about my background? Ok, fucker. From now on, you didn't serve in the military. You're a fucking convict that's in the can for multiple rapes.

See how Kharma works you piece of trash.

Now, I -UNLIKE YOU LIBS that keep breaking the rules (which is being documented)- will make this relevant to the thread.

All one has to do is look at alternative sources of information to know that Col Bauer showed up on a radio station yesterday and he took the report apart one piece at a time. It was right out there in public for anyone to listen to..

I can't help you're an indoctrinated criminal stuck in prison that can't read other sources.

Tell us what your security clearance is, why you have one, and why you would have access to classified material about Benghazi.

She could get into trouble for simply saying she had classified information; whether she revealed it or not. You'd think she'd know that.
Most Republicans on that committee didn't have a chance to weigh in on it, moron. If you actually read anything other than liberal rags you'd know that.

Between what Gowdy is about to do with his Select Committee, and the way the Republicans on THIS committee are going to correct Roger's idiocy.....it's going to be fun watching you libs come unglue in a few weeks from now.

Can hardly wait.

You wanna play that game of lying about my background? Ok, fucker. From now on, you didn't serve in the military. You're a fucking convict that's in the can for multiple rapes.

Now, I -UNLIKE YOU LIBS that keep breaking the rules (which is being documented)- will make this relevant to the thread.

All one has to do is look at alternative sources of information to know that Col Bauer showed up on a radio station yesterday and he took the report apart one piece at a time. It was right out there in public for anyone to listen to..

I can't help you're an indoctrinated criminal stuck in prison that can't read other sources.

Tell us what your security clearance is, why you have one, and why you would have access to classified material about Benghazi.

I talk to Kris Paronto on a daily basis, shit for brains. You know......one of the guys the Admin tried to silence.....one of the Benghazi Security Team that was part of the Team that lost people.

The information is right there in his book. It's sold in book stores, idiot. What does that mean, little S-2????

Tell me, what does it mean if it's being sold in bookstores???????

I'm waiting LITTLE CLERK.

You never answered whether you're still in the military. Are you?????

What are you doing digging around in people's information??????????????????

It's against the law to be doing what you're doing.

I'm waiting for your answer LITTLE CLERK......

It will be very easy to get the name of someone breaking the law. Flip flop on that one.

lol. We don't really need to know who the voices in your head claim to be.

Again, tell us what level of security clearance you have and why?

SURGICAL!!!

Not quite so.

After squandering more thousands of dollars and (more importantly) time....Hillary will look plenty strong on this. Her problem is staying out of her own way.

How does anything that Clinton did in regards to Benghazi possibly make her look "strong", Candy? She misread the situation on the ground in Libya. She disregarded what was happening there because it didn't jibe with the narrative of what the Obama White House was putting out and then when the whole thing blew up on her she went in front of the American people and asked "What difference does it really make?" That isn't something that makes her look "strong". That's something that makes her look out of touch with reality.

When trying to protect a building from attack, what difference does the reason they are being attacked make?

Ah, because an attack by "protesters" isn't going to be the same as an attack by "terrorists"?

Since the President acknowledged it was a terrorist attack the day after it happened, that's a moot point.
Yeah, right before he said that it wasn't one? Come on, Carbineer...you know that reference to terrorists given in the Rose Garden that morning was generic and not directed at Benghazi! Nice try though...

That's a lie and the main ingredient in what you denialists are trying to sell.

Not quite so.

Only in your mind...only in your mind. Good luck on the golf game by the way. Glad the policies of our President have worked out well for you (as they have for millions of Americans).

It was great that he saved us from the Bush depression.

Not quite so.

Where'd you run to, LITTLE LAW BREAKER.

I have a number of friends who specialize in investigations. You and Plasma are going to be at the top of my list to them.

How would you propose to know my name in the first place? What have you and others been hacking into or accessing without permission?

Now back to topic, this is not a Republican report. The Dems and that idiot Rogers....who will now be hammered.....completed that report, not the Repubs.

Get a clue.

You have no friends who do any such thing. Your an internet fraud who's been pulling this shit for years.

Can hardly wait.

She could get into trouble for simply saying she had classified information; whether she revealed it or not. You'd think she'd know that.

Can hardly wait.

I talk to Kris Paronto on a daily basis, shit for brains. You know......one of the guys the Admin tried to silence.....one of the Benghazi Security Team that was part of the Team that lost people.

The information is right there in his book. It's sold in book stores, idiot. What does that mean, little S-2????

Tell me, what does it mean if it's being sold in bookstores???????

I'm waiting LITTLE CLERK.

You never answered whether you're still in the military. Are you?????

What are you doing digging around in people's information??????????????????

It's against the law to be doing what you're doing.

I'm waiting for your answer LITTLE CLERK......

It will be very easy to get the name of someone breaking the law. Flip flop on that one.

lol. We don't really need to know who the voices in your head claim to be.

Again, tell us what level of security clearance you have and why?

LOL. What are you doing digging around in databases for political reasons and why????

Why won't you answer whether you're currently in the military or not?

Is it because you're SCUUUURRRRED?

I'll find out anyway because you've already hinted at doing illegal access. You're fucking with the wrong person when it come to illegal activity.

And finally, what does YOUR post have to do with this topic.

I'm been documenting how many times libs get away with troll posts. Thanks for one more.

Not quite so.

I have a number of friends who specialize in investigations. You and Plasma are going to be at the top of my list to them.

How would you propose to know my name in the first place? What have you and others been hacking into or accessing without permission?

Now back to topic, this is not a Republican report. The Dems and that idiot Rogers....who will now be hammered.....completed that report, not the Repubs.

Get a clue.

images

Get a clue.

You have no friends who do any such thing. Your an internet fraud who's been pulling this shit for years.

LOL. Wow, you've been trying to do a LOT of illegal access, haven't you????

I knew you were a criminal but instead of being in prison, maybe you're out of prison engaging in illegal activity. You're no S-2. Idiot.

Now prove to us that Graham is lying about his accusation.

Poor republicans are the victim of liberals constantly out doing them.

Liberal news, liberal TV...now the republicans report isnt even respublican..its liberal

:rofl:

Liberal news, liberal TV...now the republicans report isnt even respublican..its liberal

In a few weeks when Gowdy's hearings resume, you'll be singing another tune, LOL. It will be NO FAIR, NO FAIR, NO FAIR. LOL.

But thanks for bumping my thread.

Only in your mind...only in your mind. Good luck on the golf game by the way. Glad the policies of our President have worked out well for you (as they have for millions of Americans).

The policies of Barack Obama haven't helped me one bit, Candy. I'm simply lucky enough not to be hurt badly be them like millions of Americans have.

It is like watching Kosmo Kramer on Seinfeld. The "pigman" episode comes to mind.

That's a lie and the main ingredient in what you denialists are trying to sell.

That was always a bullshit talking point, Carbineer! You don't state that it WAS an attack by terrorists and then send your Press Secretary and your UN Ambassador out to say that it wasn't. Obama never said that the Benghazi attack was carried out by terrorists in that speech in the Rose Garden. It simply didn't happen. What DID happen was that Obama apologists tried to go back and declare that was what Obama was saying because they knew how bad it looked once the cover-up was revealed.

The policies of Barack Obama haven't helped me one bit, Candy. I'm simply lucky enough not to be hurt badly be them like millions of Americans have.

Its okay to admit it. Or is it one of the Econochick things to where the price of gas dropping below $3 a gallon is not his doing until it was deemed a "bad thing" then she tried to pin it on him under the new context.

Enjoy the Obama recovery.

Forum List

Back