M&M's just trolled Tucker Carlson

Always...

iu

poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u5.jpg

Okay, remember when M&M's announced they were getting rid of the Spokescandies and replacing them with Maya Rudolph?

Well, we saw their commerical, where Rudolph was hawking "Clam M&M's" and the Red Candy shows up in the background with a "HELP!" sign.

The wingnuts just got trolled!!!
My definition of "wingnuts" are people who pay attention to stupid shit like this.

I enjoy M&Ms. I haven't seen the chocolate ones at rhe dollar store in awhile, I swear.Canada is losing many products of late, it has to be a sign of our economic spending power (housing in particular is leaving few dollars left for many people).

Okay, remember when M&M's announced they were getting rid of the Spokescandies and replacing them with Maya Rudolph?

Well, we saw their commerical, where Rudolph was hawking "Clam M&M's" and the Red Candy shows up in the background with a "HELP!" sign.

These M&Ms who were dancing at the Grammy's?

images

The country is laughing at the ridiculous right.

Mmkay……whatever makes you feel better.

:itsok:

The country sees conservatives as a joke; the right’s whining and lying about something as trivial M&Ms illustrates just how ridiculous conservatives truly are – and how dishonest.

OMG Jones responded. Worthless but she responded.

Take your MAGA crap and stick it limp

And several libtards actually got that lame ass attempt at humor.

Forum List

Back