M&s Muslim cashiers can refuse to ring up booze and pork

If they chose to work in that store, and its not owned by Muslims, they can either serve the customers, or fuck off and work somewhere else.

Normally I would agree with you, but an enterprise needs to consider who they are going to turn away and how much that will cost them in revenue. However, this still seems like a double standard on the part of employees who wants special considerations. Will they shop in the store? If so, how far away are the goods they will purchase from the merchandise that is taboo? All I know is this if I want an ice cream cone I will not seek to but one in a bordello, sounds like a lot of nonsense and ass kissing to me.

If I wanted to buy pig products [pigs are 'people' Make it Possible - Imagine a world without factory farming] or alcohol and the staff at Marks and Spencer told me to wait until another checkout became free...I'd feel insulted.

I'd know my legal rights...one of which would be that I wouldn't have to shop at that store.

There's still 'freedom of shopping' in Britain?

Last edited:
How is the Muslim's religion in refusing to handle taboo products conflicting with Hobby Lobby's refusal to provide birth control in their insurance policies?
Then you make yourself look ignorant when you try to pin an action by a conservative group, on liberals.

Last edited:
How is the Muslim's religion in refusing to handle taboo products conflicting with Hobby Lobby's refusal to provide birth control in their insurance policies?
Then you make yourself look ignorant when you try to pin an action by a conservative group, on liberals.
Just lay down and sleep it off.........you'll feel better in the morning. .... :cool:

Just lay down and sleep it off.........you'll feel better in the morning. .... :cool:

Let the sand ******* be timid pussies. I don't care.

Let the sand ******* be timid pussies. I don't care.
Aww......poor little Moongoon

I must have hit a nerve......... :lol: :lol:

Some day all grocery stores will have 1 check out line for 'halal' products only. .... :thup:

I think you mean one line for NON-HALAL products, as many big names have introduced halal products without letting the customers know. Time to show the muslims just who owns the country they live in, and why they should follow the laws of those countries.

Some day all grocery stores will have 1 check out line for 'halal' products only. .... :thup:

I think you mean one line for NON-HALAL products, as many big names have introduced halal products without letting the customers know. Time to show the muslims just who owns the country they live in, and why they should follow the laws of those countries.

Phoenall, Sunni Man is of the opinion Islam will take over the world. He is also ignorant about the Israel-Palestine situation and denies the Holocaust, so just treat him like the moron he is.

Phoenall, Sunni Man is of the opinion Islam will take over the world. He is also ignorant about the Israel-Palestine situation and denies the Holocaust, so just treat him like the moron he is.

Well world domination is written in the Koran and it is a command of their moon god to eradicate all other religions but islam.

Many people are ignorant of the Israeli-muslim situation, some by their own volition others by Marxist brainwashing.

As for the holocaust I have my own personal views on that, but suffice it to say I mistrust the figures and methods used in view of the recent admissions by the Russians.

Typical juden response to every situation, "Remember the Holocaust". ..... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I agree we should remember the truth about the many Islamic holocausts and genocides first. Can we start with the one in Medina when the child rapist wiped out a whole Jewish tribe, after raping pre pubescent girls in the blood of their fathers.
I am very interested in a muslims views on the commands in the Koran that compels all muslims to behead their enemies until only islam is left ?

Not as ignorant as you look comparing the duties and responsibilities of check out clerk with employee insurance.:cuckoo:

Can we start with the one in Medina when the child rapist wiped out a whole Jewish tribe, after raping pre pubescent girls in the blood of their fathers.
I am very interested in a muslims views on the commands in the Koran that compels all muslims to behead their enemies until only islam is left ?
No problem.

Just post the verses in the Quran that say those things and we will discuss them. .... :cool:

Forum List

Back