Macaca Joe goes out giving West Point the finger

What else do you expect from an American Hating, dumb fuck POTUS who doesn't know our traditions or holidays, how old we are or even how many states are in the nation he leads rounded to the nearest ten.

True to form Macaca Joe Obama, appoints a woman as Dean of West Point.

It's just plain fucking wrong

"(Reuters) - The United States Military Academy is poised to have its first woman dean in its 216-year history after President Barack Obama nominated to the post a West Point graduate who currently leads the school's Department of Social Sciences."

U.S. West Point academy set for first woman dean in two century history

frank honey, have you gone off the deep end?

Is she the best qualified candidate or just the best qualified female candidate?

I don't know. Why don't you tell me?

If you think she's not the best qualified, I'm sure you can supply the c.v. of someone who you feel is, right?

Ohhh. Social Sciences!

Just who you want making warriors.

West Point teaches officers - strategists and tacticians, not "warriors".
Yeah, what need do 'warriors' have with strategy and tactics?!

:p

There's more to being an officer than being a "warrior".

It necessarily includes being a warrior.

Ok.

I'm not quite sure I'm getting your point.

Ohhh. Social Sciences!

Just who you want making warriors.

West Point teaches officers - strategists and tacticians, not "warriors".
Yeah, what need do 'warriors' have with strategy and tactics?!

:p

There's more to being an officer than being a "warrior".

It necessarily includes being a warrior.

Ok.

I'm not quite sure I'm getting your point.

What experience or knowledge of fighting wars does a professor of social science have?

Is she qualified to do the job?

Obviously not.

Why not?

Be specific.

What does she know about fighting a war?

I imagine exponentially more than you do, Sgt. Hur Dur.

Colonel Cindy R. Jebb is Professor and Head of the Department of Social Sciences. A member of the Council on Foreign Relations, Colonel Jebb received a Ph.D. in Political Science from Duke University in 1997, a MA in Political Science from Duke in 1992, an MA in National Security and Strategic Studies from the Naval War College in 2000, and a BS from the United States Military Academy in 1982. As a member of the Social Sciences Department faculty, she has taught courses in Comparative Politics, International Security, Cultural Anthropology, Terrorism and Counterterrorism, and Officership. Commissioned as a military intelligence officer, she served in the 1st AD, III Corps, and the National Security Agency (NSA). Before reporting to the United States Military Academy, she served as the Deputy Commander of the 704th Military Intelligence Brigade, which supported NSA. During 2000-2001, she served as USMA Fellow at the Naval War College (2000-2001), where she taught the graduate-level course on Strategy and Force Planning, and during 2006-2007, she served as a Visiting Fellow for the Pell Center. From 2006-2009, she served as co-chair for West Point's Self-Study for the decennial Middle States Commission on Higher Education accreditation. She has authored or co-authored three books, conducted human security research in Africa, and completed study projects in Iraq and Afghanistan. During the summer of 2015, she served as a senior advisor for the Chief of the Office of Security Cooperation-Iraq. She is married to her USMA classmate, Dr. Joel Jebb, and they have three children—Ben, Alex, and Olivia.

FacultyBiographies

Forum List

Back