Macy’s Closing 68 Stores, cutting 10,000 Jobs. Thanks Trump

I have no idea how any stores are surviving. It's just to easy to order online.

This past Christmas someone in my family wanted a certain sweater from Talbots. I actually drove to the store and when I arrived the salesperson had never seen what I was looking for. I had to drive back home and order it from Talbot online. It arrived a few days later in time for Christmas.

As for the politics, anyone blaming Trump for this is an ignorant, partisan hack.

I guess if he’s getting credit for everything good that happens in our economy, he should logically get blame for everything bad. Right?

cnn.com
Thanks, Obama
Then thank Obama for all the jobs Ford is going to add.

You have to admit Obama got us out of Bush's mess and now I hope trump can capitalize and improve. Deliver on his promise.

And if they screw us like they did in 2007 & 2008 when Republicans controlled all three branches? Don't forget they were in control of all three branches the 2 years leading up to the great recession. Republicans and the corporate media made you not realize that.

And Bush's first recession was caused by two wars and tax breaks to the rich. Chaney's haloburton made out bigly there. Trumps boys will make out UGE too.
The Rethugs are going to have to hit the ground running if they want to cause as much damage as they did during Bush.
Do you feel a little relief our time leading is over? I am. The people Democrats represent are bad citizens. For example all the poor people with obamacare didn't show up to vote. Teachers and union members voted for trump. People who believe in pro choice and global warming voted for trump. I understand Democrats are hardly better but they aren't the dark side.

Anyways, I view this as a purge. We're going to lift all the regulations, cut spending on the poor and shrink government and see what happens.

If I'm right the GOP fucked us the 8 years between 2000-2008 and the American people have such a short memory they forgot already. The media is powerful and our citizens are dumb. Fake news won.

The debt won't go down but wages will. That's my prediction. And inflation? Forget about it. I say we will take a bigly step back.

But I just got a raise. That's cool. I'm judging based on the masses. Does trump deliver on his promises to the masses.

Hopefully the companies who are hiring hire all those Macy workers trump just put out of work.

If Trump is going to make America great again...

Why would Macy's, Sears and K-Mart even consider closing stores?

If Trump can save the coal industry, why can't he save K-Mart?

Asked and answered, moron. Amazon products are coming in mostly duty-free from China. Jezz Bezos and Trump are enemies.....try to figure out what happens next.

If Trump can save the coal industry he can certainly save K-Mart

Doesn't Trump care about working Americans?

I guess if he’s getting credit for everything good that happens in our economy, he should logically get blame for everything bad. Right?

cnn.com
Thanks, Obama

You have to admit Obama got us out of Bush's mess and now I hope trump can capitalize and improve. Deliver on his promise.

And if they screw us like they did in 2007 & 2008 when Republicans controlled all three branches? Don't forget they were in control of all three branches the 2 years leading up to the great recession. Republicans and the corporate media made you not realize that.

And Bush's first recession was caused by two wars and tax breaks to the rich. Chaney's haloburton made out bigly there. Trumps boys will make out UGE too.

Nah

He is getting credit because of the admittance from the companies he had something to do with it.

:lmao::lmao: You keep trying :lmao::lmao:
because it aint true, right? lol

Carrier kept jobs here because Pence paid them. No one said it had shit to do with Trump...But Trump said so!

Ford already was keeping jobs here. No one said it had shit to do with Trump...But Trump said so!

So since Trump said it...Its True!

He is getting credit because of the admittance from the companies he had something to do with it.

Carrier kept jobs here because Pence paid them. No one said it had shit to do with Trump...But Trump said so!

Ford already was keeping jobs here. No one said it had shit to do with Trump...But Trump said so!

I posted links for ford a few posts above.
Trump started the carrier deal. Even slimes like NYTimes acknowledge it.

Last edited:

cnn.com
Thanks, Obama

Nah
The reason uneducated blue collar workers aren't doing as good now as they did before is you sent those high paying union jobs with benefits overseas. You said those people made too much.

So we know you will never deliver on your promise to these people. Trump conned them. Republicans don't want to pay these people more they want to pay them less.

cnn.com
Thanks, Obama

The Rethugs are going to have to hit the ground running if they want to cause as much damage as they did during Bush.
Do you feel a little relief our time leading is over? I am. The people Democrats represent are bad citizens. For example all the poor people with obamacare didn't show up to vote. Teachers and union members voted for trump. People who believe in pro choice and global warming voted for trump. I understand Democrats are hardly better but they aren't the dark side.

Anyways, I view this as a purge. We're going to lift all the regulations, cut spending on the poor and shrink government and see what happens.

If I'm right the GOP fucked us the 8 years between 2000-2008 and the American people have such a short memory they forgot already. The media is powerful and our citizens are dumb. Fake news won.

The debt won't go down but wages will. That's my prediction. And inflation? Forget about it. I say we will take a bigly step back.

But I just got a raise. That's cool. I'm judging based on the masses. Does trump deliver on his promises to the masses.

Hopefully the companies who are hiring hire all those Macy workers trump just put out of work.
You and I are on exactly the same page on this issue. I've enjoyed your Republican thread mainly because it has become so frustrating sailing on the ship of fools that maybe it's time to sit back and watch the carnage. I'm also in the group that should whether the storm better than most so...

Trump started it. Even slimes like NYTimes acknowledge it.
Im giving trump credit on this front so far. So far not bad.

The honest truth is he is all our president now so we all better be rooting for him. We can't act like Republicans did when Democrats were in power. I'm going to be very critical of every move but I'm waiting to see the yearly results. We're going to be as harsh as you were to Obama. We feel like you held him to a much higher standard than bush and you didn't let him spend like you let Reagan and the bushes. Let's see the debt in 8 years. Lets see what wars the GOP and Israel start. Let's see wages go up and healthcare costs go down

Trump started it. Even slimes like NYTimes acknowledge it.
Im giving trump credit on this front so far. So far not bad.

The honest truth is he is all our president now so we all better be rooting for him. We can't act like Republicans did when Democrats were in power. I'm going to be very critical of every move but I'm waiting to see the yearly results. We're going to be as harsh as you were to Obama. We feel like you held him to a much higher standard than bush and you didn't let him spend like you let Reagan and the bushes. Let's see the debt in 8 years. Lets see what wars the GOP and Israel start. Let's see wages go up and healthcare costs go down
Please don't include me when you talk about republicans. I am far from one. I didn't like bush. Didn't like Obama. And am skeptical of trump. Hell, I don't even like Reagan.

You hiding behind the NY Times has nothing to do with Pence making the deal happen and you praising Trump for it. The sun came up and Trump took credit. Praise him lol

You hiding behind the NY Times has nothing to do with Pence making the deal happen and you praising Trump for it. The sun came up and Trump took credit. Praise him lol
Im not hiding behind anything you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck. It is common knowledge trump initiated negotiations and pence finished them. GTFO with your partisan bullshit.

cnn.com
Thanks, Obama

You and I are on exactly the same page on this issue. I've enjoyed your Republican thread mainly because it has become so frustrating sailing on the ship of fools that maybe it's time to sit back and watch the carnage. I'm also in the group that should whether the storm better than most so...

Wouldn't it be great if we were wrong? But every bone tells me we aren't. I guess the people have to be reminded there is a difference between parties and maybe the people who benefit from liberal policies don't deserve those benefits. I've met my share of Republicans who have benefitted from a liberal society. In fact they all have unless they were born rich.

I remember in 2007 Republicans bragged that wages were up but get this. They factored in the ceo's pay went up 1000x and our wages went down or didn't go up at all. Then the Republicans shift the argument to how its none of our business what the CEO makes. At some point when we say trump hasn't brought wages up they'll accuse us of class warfare. Watch. They'll say those workers should go find another job or go back to school or start their own company. They will do this when it's obvious they are not helping the middle class.

I already went to college own my home and have a job. Fuck all the people who are bad citizens and don't bother voting.

Im not hiding behind anything you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck. It is common knowledge trump initiated negotiations and pence finished them. GTFO with your partisan bullshit.

You hiding behind the NY Times then claiming something is common knowledge has nothing to do with if its True or not.

If you go with what the companies say...Trump isnt the one who did it. If we go with what Trump says he's responsible for all the good in the world. It didnt snow today...You looked to heavens and said "Thanks Trump"

Forum List

Back