Mad about something not going your way? Just play the "gay card"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
We're all familiar with the overuse of the race card. But a new excuse and retaliation card had been born...the gay card. They're the new trendy victim class and you'd better bow down, cater to them, and heap praise upon their superior lifestyle.

BUT...this one is different. We ALL can play it. Yep. Anytime anyone does something that doesnt go your way...play the gay card. Restaurant wont seat you quick enough? Car dealer wont give you the bargain you think he can? Police officer writing you a speeding ticket? Teacher giving your kid a bad grade?

INSTANTLY accuse "Oh...its.because Im gay right?" Play that mutha trucking GAY CARD!!! Threaten to sue!

See...no one can disprove it. They say you had girlfriends before? Well...you feared bigots and just came out. Their oppression scared you.

Everyone...even white males...can now have a piece of that delicious victimhood pie!!!

Hell...go to Verizon Wireless. Demand more data and a cheaper plan. The "insiders deal".

When denied...say "Oh...cuz Im gay right? Im calling my lawyer."

BOOYAH! Instant protected victim status.

I'm guessing in your case you don't have to pretend.

We're all familiar with the overuse of the race card. But a new excuse and retaliation card had been born...the gay card. They're the new trendy victim class and you'd better bow down, cater to them, and heap praise upon their superior lifestyle.

BUT...this one is different. We ALL can play it. Yep. Anytime anyone does something that doesnt go your way...play the gay card. Restaurant wont seat you quick enough? Car dealer wont give you the bargain you think he can? Police officer writing you a speeding ticket? Teacher giving your kid a bad grade?

INSTANTLY accuse "Oh...its.because Im gay right?" Play that mutha trucking GAY CARD!!! Threaten to sue!

See...no one can disprove it. They say you had girlfriends before? Well...you feared bigots and just came out. Their oppression scared you.

Everyone...even white males...can now have a piece of that delicious victimhood pie!!!

Except no one has said/done that/

All anyone wants are the same rights as everyone else.

What we've seen happening is bigots playing the fundie card.

Except no one has said/done that/

All anyone wants are the same rights as everyone else.

What we've seen happening is bigots playing the fundie card.

Not yet. But now that society is seeking justice for gays.....

Im very offended that DontTazeMeBro is insulting me. As a gay man...im offended by his bigotry and homophobia.

Howabout you just play the "I'm outraged" card? Oh wait...... never mind.........

Mad about something not going your way? Just play the "gay card"'''

Sounds like you speak from experience.

If they feel discriminated against they should leave their sex life at home where it belongs.

Most do. But when they want to have a wedding, a certain segment of the population rants about the very same sex life that they left at home.

Seeing a man and woman topping a wedding cake offends me. I wish heterosexuals would keep their sex life at home where it belongs. :thup:

If they feel discriminated against they should leave their sex life at home where it belongs.

Most do. But when they want to have a wedding, a certain segment of the population rants about the very same sex life that they left at home.

Seeing a man and woman topping a wedding cake offends me. I wish heterosexuals would keep their sex life at home where it belongs. :thup:
Obviously you should have the unassailable right to only bake wedding cakes with two men or two women and tell heterosexual couples to get the hell out of your bakery and don't come back.

I hear if you use your gay card at the Obamagas Station you get an extra 5% off the already low price.

Thanks Buckey :eusa_dance:

Obviously you should have the unassailable right to only bake wedding cakes with two men or two women and tell heterosexual couples to get the hell out of your bakery and don't come back.

Nobody has once EVER said that on this board, and I challenge you to find a single post where someone has. Like you, the law should swing both ways.

I'm upgrading to the queer card!
You could become a gender fluid. When you get your cake with two men loudly complain that NOW you're a woman and want a woman on your cake. You were embarrassed and discriminated against.

Forum List

Back