Mad as Hell.. no Madder.

This much incompetence on dispay is truly a spectacle to behold.
He knew about these problems in 2009.

This is not incompetence. This is indifference.

This is not bungling. This is malevolence.

I used to believe it was hyperbole, but I am now convinced that it is not.

There is no doubt in my mind anymore. Barry Sotero hates America.
He knew damn well what was going on...When he was in the US Senate?
Obama held assignments on the Senate Committees for Foreign Relations, Environment and Public Works and Veterans' Affairs through December 2006.[91] In January 2007, he left the Environment and Public Works committee and took additional assignments with Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions and Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wonder if he is mad as hell about this as he was when he was told of this in 2009, or even madder than hellier than he was then?

Yup and since he could care less about the military, unless its a photo op with SEAL Team 6, you know, putting those very private operators on national TV for that photo op, I doubt he will to anything but flap his gums about how outgaged he is.

He has nothing but contempt for the military. Wonder how many wounded that asshole has visited? Ya gotta know he sure as hell doesn't visit like Bush did.

I doubt that asshole would last two minutes in the miltary. Some DI would eat his ass for breakfast.

Last edited:
Obama is "Madder than Hell" at his administration screwing over veterans on his watch...

Wow...

But , But Obama said he was going to fix the VA in 2008.. But then Jay says they only heard about this AGAIN through the Media... I guess this white house hears all these big stories through the media..

Obama is "Madder than Hell" at his administration screwing over veterans on his watch...

Wow...

But , But Obama said he was going to fix the VA in 2008.. But then Jay says they only heard about this AGAIN through the Media... I guess this white house hears all these big stories through the media..
He didn't have time. He had to ram ObamaCare down our throats, and he's been too busy on the golf course and campaigning.

He knew what was going on, and nothing Carney says can change that. They are lying again.

payn_c11892020140520120100.jpg

And never mind he's been in charge for five years and was on the Veterans Affairs Committee when he was in the Senate...:eusa_shhh:

Now if he become equally madder than Hell at cutting the Military to the bone? :dunno: :eusa_whistle:
Bone? It's 20% of the Federal Budget. So is Social Security.
And MANDATED by the US Constitution...is WELARE, you twit?

Where is it mandated in the COTUS that we must bankrupt ourselves to maintain a military?

The Founding Fathers were completely against having a permanent military structure exactly like we have now.

Why?

Because they understood how a permanent military could pervert a republic.

EXACTLY like IKE warned us about, too.

That is why the standing USA military and navy were so small until the CIVIL WAR.

Last edited:
Yeah he looks madder than hell while doing his coyote ugly routine at the shake shack

Dupont-Circle-Shake-Shack-in-Washington-D.C.-Obama.jpg

Where is it mandated in the COTUS that we must bankrupt ourselves to maintain a military?

The Founding Fathers were completely against having a permanent military structure exactly like we have now.

Why?

That is why the standing USA military and navy were so small until the CIVIL WAR.

That's total nonsense.

The primary purpose of the federal government is national defense.

The reason we are broke is because we are trying to do everything that the states used to do with a massive federal bureaucracy.

Wow...

Wow, an I hate Obama thread from Lumpy. What a surprise ..

No really ...

There has been so many it's hard to take any of it seriously any longer. Remember back when the GOP was upset that he put his feet on the desk? It cheapens every argument so when "outrage" occurs again...its hard to take it seriously.

This much incompetence on dispay is truly a spectacle to behold.
He knew about these problems in 2009.

This is not incompetence. This is indifference.

This is not bungling. This is malevolence.

I used to believe it was hyperbole, but I am now convinced that it is not.

There is no doubt in my mind anymore. Barry Sotero hates America.

Of course he knew about it. When you and entire administration know nothing about governing or managing you have unbridled incompetence. Its rampant through Os admin.

Why?

That's total nonsense.

The primary purpose of the federal government is national defense.

The reason we are broke is because we are trying to do everything that the states used to do with a massive federal bureaucracy.
Correct. Maybe Edith should consult the Constitution before speaking. Article 1, Section 8.

Why?

Try Article 1, Section 8, TWIT.:eusa_hand:

Why?

Try Article 1, Section 8, TWIT.:eusa_hand:

Perhaps he was using the new improved (we know what's best for you) liberal Democrat Constitution.

..not this one..............U.S. Constitution - Article I, Section 8

Last edited:

Wow...

Maybe the media will remind him that his team was briefed on this years ago. Perhaps all he needs is a nudge. I'm sure that's it.

Forum List

Back