Mad as Hell.. no Madder.

Obama is "Madder than Hell" at his administration screwing over veterans on his watch...
That's all well and good, but what is he doing to fix it ...?
Nothing. He was too busy pushing Obamacare, campaigning, and playing golf. I don't think he does care. This being MADDER THAN HELL, is an election ploy. Remember? He's a professional shit disturber (Community Organizer-Alinsky follower), playing people like he always will do.

He's a phony.

What makes him madder???

a) VA scandal
b) IRS scandal
c) Fast & Furious scandal
d) Spying on media scandal
e) Benghazi scandal
f) Throwing a baseball like a girl on TV
g) Bricking his basketball shots on TV
h) Forgetting his gay bicycle helmet for a bike ride

That's all well and good, but what is he doing to fix it ...?

"well and good" ..:neutral:

Ummm .. making it worse is my guess..
I didn't think it could get any worse, considering that he knew about the VA issues since 2008.

I can't recall anything he's been successful at that didn't cause the American people to suffer because of it.

He made the decision to snuff B. Laden then screwed up by grandstanding for himself over the Seals that put their lives on the line...that was a close call on success..

I didn't think it could get any worse, considering that he knew about the VA issues since 2008.

I can't recall anything he's been successful at that didn't cause the American people to suffer because of it.

He made the decision to snuff B. Laden then screwed up by grandstanding for himself over the Seals that put their lives on the line...that was a close call on success..
And he was goaded into making that decision...he was playing cards at the time and just couldn't watch.

Before then. He was on the Senate VA Affairs Committee.
True. However he received an official warning in 2008. Veterans Affairs officials warned Obama in the weeks after the 2008 presidential election that the department shouldn’t trust the wait times that its facilities were reporting.

Obama is "Madder than Hell" at his administration screwing over veterans on his watch...

Wow...

... and he won't "tolerate" it, PERIOD... just like this period...

lieoftheyear_thumb1_zps36107890.jpg

True. However he received an official warning in 2008. Veterans Affairs officials warned Obama in the weeks after the 2008 presidential election that the department shouldn’t trust the wait times that its facilities were reporting.
I know. But the feigning of ignorance from Obama, and his supporters is astounding...and that's largely the point, especially as Obama stated HE was going to change it during the '08 election.

Another LIE has been revealed...and it is the VETS as myself, that are angry, and have every right to be.

Thanks.

I know. But the feigning of ignorance from Obama, and his supporters is astounding...and that's largely the point, especially as Obama stated HE was going to change it during the '08 election.

Another LIE has been revealed...and it is the VETS as myself, that are angry, and have every right to be.

Thanks.

Through the years I may have criticized Obama's policies and decisions, but I had always been the first to tell someone to respect the Office of the POTUS and C-in-C.

I can't do it in this case
:mad:

Obama acts like this is news to him. Probably found out about it on the news like everything else that goes on in his administration.

Obama will say this isn't something he oversees and had no idea, but already the Dems are saying Bush should have been smarter and more conscientious than Obama. Bush and Obama were aware of the problem and since Obama was on the Veteran's Affairs Committee while a senator, it was more likely that Obama would have been one to bring this to Bush's attention. Of course, Obama promised to address the issues as a presidential candidate and now we will hear that Bush did it.

Obama acts like this is news to him. Probably found out about it on the news like everything else that goes on in his administration.

Obama will say this isn't something he oversees and had no idea, but already the Dems are saying Bush should have been smarter and more conscientious than Obama. Bush and Obama were aware of the problem and since Obama was on the Veteran's Affairs Committee while a senator, it was more likely that Obama would have been one to bring this to Bush's attention. Of course, Obama promised to address the issues as a presidential candidate and now we will hear that Bush did it.

And Obama will NEVER take responsibility for ANYTHING...unless HE had ZERO to do with it. It's his history...but malignant narcissists are like that.

Look just how mad Obama was yesterday when he hosted yet another team in the White House.

Eventually this loser will run out of teams to host. This president is on a mission to collect more jerseys than any president in our history.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Look just how mad Obama was yesterday when he hosted yet another team in the White House.

Eventually this loser will run out of teams to host. This president is on a mission to collect more jerseys than any president in our history.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-uLkPd22DA

Meanwhile Congress drafts a letter asking (yet again) for the Redskins to change their name

Forum List

Back