Mad Grandpa! Biden Goes on Angry Rant Bashing America Again at Boston Airport--‘What the Hell Is the Matter with Us?’

He's completely lost it. He's turned into a raving unhinged lunatic. A madman to be exact. Listen to the incoherence coming out of his mouth.

No money actually went for infrastructure. It actually went to Social Programs and Groomer Education, For Illegal Immigrants housing and food and education, and Inclusiveness Equity and Sensitivity training.

Only $10 OUT of Each $100 is going to actual Infrastructure. The rest is all pork.

Lol, which one of Don the cons Jan 6th stories do you believe retard? Lol, getting huffy retard? Heart rate increasing? Vein in your temple starting to throb? Lol, why don't ya tell me how ya can hit a gnats eye from three football fields away with your barret? Make me shake in my boots retard! Still wanna know which of Don the cons Jan 6th stories your retarded ass believes. Inquiring minds wanna know.
maybe some medical marijuana could help you stop obsessing about trump hes not coming after your meds or bong so relax...dont they have tv in that tent you erected on the street

He's completely lost it. He's turned into a raving unhinged lunatic. A madman to be exact. Listen to the incoherence coming out of his mouth.

My local airport plays Fox News on its televisions (gasp!), everything is clean and well-kept, parking is $8 per day, everything works, and wait times are trivial.

LESSEE:
  1. Trump is out, lively, dynamic and vital dancing around, still banging a hot model and chasing skirts looking to party.
  2. Grampa Biden wears a colon bag under his Depends as he shuffles around looking for his teeth and slippers eating a TV dinner on a tray as he watches The View, needing Jill to guide him to the microphone without falling down so he can read his pre-written cue cards before cutting the press off to go take a nap.
Even Barry doesn't pay him no mind.

View attachment 695486
You really are a sucker. And you think Melania still has sex with a 76 year old man whom she can't stand? Wow.

You really are a sucker.
Yeah, I was a sucker for believing Trump could really get the democrats to fund defense of our borders or get mexico to pay for it and could get the RINOs of the GOP to really fix healthcare, but not half the sucker you are for actually voting FOR Biden and 18% inflation, war, and massive invasion, crime and spending while his son rakes in millions from hush hush secret foreign deals for dear ol' dad! And thinking you'd get better! :laughing0301:

And you think Melania still has sex with a 76 year old
Really none of my business or concern, but if Trump ain't getting any and I bet he is, I can guarandumtee you that Jill hasn't put out for that flaccid old gray dick in at least 20 years! :dance:

man whom she can't stand?
Really? Lemme guess--- you read a blog somewhere on MSNBC where they probably ran a photo of them walking together not holding hands or something as their "case" and got the idea to run the story to get people's minds off the fact that Bill was getting his only blow jobs in the WH and they weren't from Hillary while Jill played second fiddle as Joe showered with his daughter and her son Hunter banged their dead son's daughter in law! :laugh2:

Whadda ass. :1peleas:

Yeah, I was a sucker for believing Trump could really get the democrats to fund defense of our borders or get mexico to pay for it and could get the RINOs of the GOP to really fix healthcare

First of all, Trump had a Republican Congress for the first 2 years. It was the RINO's who screwed him on the wall. He should not have needed any Democrats.

As for healthcare, it was that traitorous RINO pig John McCain who flipped his vote on that infamous late night Senate vote and saddled America with Obamacare forever. Do you remember that live televised vote? I do.

Forum List

Back