Madame Speaker Pelosi (D) calls out Speaker Boehner (R)

All 5 where passed by both houses and signed by Obama. But I guess you will now say that Obama is a Muslim Kenyan so hes not president therefore its not a budget

All 5 where passed by both houses and signed by Obama. But I guess you will now say that Obama is a Muslim Kenyan so hes not president therefore its not a budget

Are you really this stupid or do you just play the role on messageboards?

Sorry, but you fail. Those are not budgets, which require passage by both houses and a Presidential signature. You can try again if you like.

:lol:
I'll take the first choice for a 100 Alex..

Sorry, but you fail. Those are not budgets, which require passage by both houses and a Presidential signature. You can try again if you like.

Wow how nice of you to post such an intelligent post… I guess it is intelligent to you or if your IQ is below 60

Good for Pelosi!

A Speaker who actually accomplished something on the job

Good for Pelosi!

A Speaker who actually accomplished something on the job

what? shoving a bill down the peoples throat against THEIR WILL?
or how about that swamp she promised to clean out? then it turns out she was swimming in that swamp herself..

All 5 where passed by both houses and signed by Obama

Well, that's simply not true. It just isn't. Those examples are NOT budgets. Budget resolutions are distinct from appropriations bills, which actually allocate how the federal government spends its money.

I find it ironic your continued insistence that others do not understand English when it is you that appears deficient with regard to the definition of a budget.

The last time the Senate passed a budget was on April 29, 2009. Fact!

Hell, even the left leaning PolitiFact agrees we've had no budget. What more do you need?!

She's right :mad:

Pelosi: Boehner
"To toss this into the mix right now, saying we have to have cuts that exceed even the … extent to which we lift the debt ceiling, is really immature [and] irresponsible," she said. "Let's get serious."

She's flatly and dangerously wrong.

Boehner is obviously right.

Ohh Boehner is obviously very right, just not very correct.
And no I am not defending Pelosi, I think she should be replaced.

Well, that's simply not true. It just isn't. Those examples are NOT budgets. Budget resolutions are distinct from appropriations bills, which actually allocate how the federal government spends its money.

I find it ironic your continued insistence that others do not understand English when it is you that appears deficient with regard to the definition of a budget.

Hell, even the left leaning PolitiFact agrees we've had no budget. What more do you need?!
Yep its not true because you say so.
Notice how first you say they are not budget because they were not singed by Obama then when confronted with the fact that they are you move the goal posts and claim they aren’t budgets just because you say so
I just posted several instances of the senate passing budgets after 2010 you illiterate retard
Furthermore when politfact says that Obama lies when he says water is wet because ice isn’t wet its hard to label them as left leaning
So come back when your response to the posting of 5 budget passed after 2010 isn’t. Nope no budgets have been passed because I say so

Yep its not true because you say so.
Notice how first you say they are not budget because they were not singed by Obama then when confronted with the fact that they are you move the goal posts and claim they aren’t budgets just because you say so
I just posted several instances of the senate passing budgets after 2010 you illiterate retard
Furthermore when politfact says that Obama lies whcten he says water is wet because ice isn’t wet its hard to label them as left leaning
So come back when your response to the posting of 5 budget passed after 2010 isn’t. Nope no budgets have been passed because I say so

Actually what you meant to say above, is, "Listen to my nonsense. Suspend belief, and be free! The government will care for you and yours. It's a beautiful morning!

Until it isn't. Never mind that.

Forum List

Back