🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Madonna threatens to 'blow up the White House', this is a terrorist march, not a women's march!

I'm sure the victims of Ft Hood, Boston, San Bernardino, Orlando, Little Rock, Queens, Chattanooga and St Cloud would disagree with you
To you kind, anyone with a handgun who robs a 7/11 is a terrorist. Now back to the 3000 who died because Bush did nothing

You're such a simpleton....
Bill Clinton: 'I could have killed' Osama bin Laden in 1998
Why don't you read the article you just referred to and then tell us why Bush didn't do the same at Tora Bora

They bombed the living shit out of Tora Bora.
Next.....
But when Bush had the opportunity to get OBL, he didn't- that is a fact

And when was that?

Its truly a shame since there was so little terrorism during his 8 years

I'm sure the victims of Ft Hood, Boston, San Bernardino, Orlando, Little Rock, Queens, Chattanooga and St Cloud would disagree with you
To you kind, anyone with a handgun who robs a 7/11 is a terrorist. Now back to the 3000 who died because Bush did nothing

Why don't you read the article you just referred to and then tell us why Bush didn't do the same at Tora Bora

See how the far left will never blame their own..

When faced with reality, the far left will always look the other way and ignore it!
Have you ever blamed Trump for his hateful led rhetoric

Next.....

Neither did Slick Willie...fact

When faced with reality, the far left will always look the other way and ignore it!

See how the far left will do all they can to run their debunked religious narratives and deny reality!

As I have said the far left can not be tough on terrorism, because they support it!

See how the far left will do all they can to run their debunked religious narratives and deny reality!

As I have said the far left can not be tough on terrorism, because they support it!
Maybe you have some concrete examples to share with us?

Go Madonna!

She can blow up the media in positive ways. Everyone on both sides, sick of the abuses,
would welcome more creativity instead of destruction.
I would agree that her choice of words wasn't exactly the best, but then again she just might be afraid of getting her crotch grabbed

Madonna??? *snort* You must be kidding...RIGHT?

She's grabbed more pussy than Trump ever thought of in his wildest dreams. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Next.....

Show all the attempts Bush had to get Bin Laden?

Clinton had several chances and passed it up!

Next.....

Show all the attempts Bush had to get Bin Laden?

Clinton had several chances and passed it up!
We spoke about Bush and Tora Bora, isn't that enough?

She said that she felt like blowing up the white house, not that she was planning or going to blow up the white house. I feel like doing lots of things I would never do. just like I hear real hateful things here, that people would not ever do. there just venting.

Maybe you have some concrete examples to share with us?

This thread where you (being a far left drone) have never acknowledges that Clinton should have gone after Bin laden in 4 years before Bush!

Next...

• WASHINGTON - People expressed outrage on the internet Saturday afternoon after Madonna claimed she thinks about blowing up President Donald Trump's White House. The 58-year-old singer delivered the speech to a large crowd at the Women's March on Washington, D.C.
    VIDEO: Madonna admits she thinks about blowing up the White House

This is another lunatic on the loose no wonder her son didn't want to live with her. Now this is a die hard radical feminazi bitch.

But yet the typical hypocritical fks all in the same sentence will say " CHOOSE LOVE" yet lets blow up the white house Mmmmk.

Madonna's admission that she had "thought about blowing up the White House" was cheered by #WomensMarch attendees.

Let that sink in.

• WASHINGTON - People expressed outrage on the internet Saturday afternoon after Madonna claimed she thinks about blowing up President Donald Trump's White House. The 58-year-old singer delivered the speech to a large crowd at the Women's March on Washington, D.C.
    VIDEO: Madonna admits she thinks about blowing up the White House

This is another lunatic on the loose no wonder her son didn't want to live with her. Now this is a die hard radical feminazi bitch.
When she actually comes out and says she will absolutely find a way to kill the president, they can arrest her and she can write songs from a cell for several years.
Personally, when I see idiots waving and wearing communist regalia, I would like to take a baseball bat to their heads, however, the losers are allowed to be idiots and I'm supposed to be tolerant, so I sit back and watch all the protesters by complete hypocrites.

Not nearly as bad as the RWNJ Pootarian traitors saying they wanted to blow up the entire government.

Not even close.

Forum List

Back