Madonna threatens to 'blow up the White House', this is a terrorist march, not a women's march!

• WASHINGTON - People expressed outrage on the internet Saturday afternoon after Madonna claimed she thinks about blowing up President Donald Trump's White House. The 58-year-old singer delivered the speech to a large crowd at the Women's March on Washington, D.C.
    VIDEO: Madonna admits she thinks about blowing up the White House

This is another lunatic on the loose no wonder her son didn't want to live with her. Now this is a die hard radical feminazi bitch.
People were arrested for less than this terrorist remark.

what happened to freedom of speech? you nazis going back on that bullshit line already? C'mon madonna is white and everything i thought you all atleast thought white people had freedom of speech.... not even them?

is she not ideologically pure enough? lol

what happened to freedom of speech? you nazis going back on that bullshit line already? C'mon madonna is white and everything i thought you all atleast thought white people had freedom of speech.... not even them?

Now really! What the hell do ewe think would happen if some Trump supporter said that about Obama's WH?

Now really! What the hell do ewe think would happen if some Trump supporter said that about Obama's WH?
senators have said worse about obama

Such as?

Nazis, huh? Torching the Reichstag is a very similar act to blowing up the White House. Maybe you do not realize that you are the one supporting Nazi modus operandi. I am not going to speculate why you are unable to realize it, it is self explanatory.

I'm sure some conservative elderly male performers said the same thing in the 60s.

What's she complaining about anyway? she got to live life on her own terms didn't she?

She has venereal warts........affects the mind, too!

Such as?
How about just a few months you inbred hillbilly's where threattening to overthrow the government if hillary clinton won?

Trump Supporters Are Threatening To Overthrow The Government If Hillary Clinton Wins

not to mention just random celebrities like ted nugent.

Quote of the Day: Ted Nugent Threatens Barack Obama

what happened to freedom of speech?
Nothing has happened to it, but if you can't deal with everyone else's rights being no different compared to your own, don't say or do anything until you can.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If Madonna is going to say or do such a thing, I hope that she is willing to live with what ever repercussion is dumped on her plate if any are dumped on her plate.

Doesn't Madonna owe each of the millions of people that voted for HRC a.......well you know....a Monica L. ? It will be a full time job if she pays up.

White Women of Privilege Marchers chanted "Thank You Obama." Unfortunately, they couldn't come up with a way to finish that sentence.

Madonna is an OLD attention-seeking liberal. Her declaration of having thought about 'blowing up the WH' is laughable at best. She hasn't tha knowledge, ability, or courage. She would NEVER do so or succeed if she tried.

Much like the continuous seditious tantrums liberal 'extremists' are engaging in right now, her comment is a waste of time and brain bytes of anyone who acknowledges her.

C2uLcBkUsAAiE0n.jpg

C2uLcBkUQAAOItt.jpg

Such as?
How about just a few months you inbred hillbilly's where threattening to overthrow the government if hillary clinton won?

Trump Supporters Are Threatening To Overthrow The Government If Hillary Clinton Wins

not to mention just random celebrities like ted nugent.

Quote of the Day: Ted Nugent Threatens Barack Obama
Who is Ted Nugent? Does he represent me? Like I guess Bill Ayres represents you. Right?

Forum List

Back