🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Madonna threatens to 'blow up the White House', this is a terrorist march, not a women's march!

How come the left can't see? What the fuck happened?

First she states "this is a revolution of love". That's what you call something you can't put a label on, because mass hysteria was built on fabrication if nothing at all. She follows the "revolution of love" with telling the infidels to get fucked and threatens to explode the white house in front of I don't know, tens of thousands of fan fare? That's the first amendment mother fuckers? If I was POUS I'd shut her fucking ass down, make it full known and prosecute. Sure many on the left would cry foul, but they're going to do that anyway. Better to confront the beast and let them destroy themselves.

what happened to freedom of speech? you nazis going back on that bullshit line already? C'mon madonna is white and everything i thought you all atleast thought white people had freedom of speech.... not even them?

is she not ideologically pure enough? lol
Now really! What the hell do ewe think would happen if some Trump supporter said that about Obama's WH?
senators have said worse about obama
Such as?
How about just a few months you inbred hillbilly's where threattening to overthrow the government if hillary clinton won?

Trump Supporters Are Threatening To Overthrow The Government If Hillary Clinton Wins

not to mention just random celebrities like ted nugent.

Quote of the Day: Ted Nugent Threatens Barack Obama
Who is Ted Nugent? Does he represent me? Like I guess Bill Ayres represents you. Right?
like madonna represents me?

how stupid are you asshole?

What happened to our right of free speech, righty?

Free Speech is one thing, but not threats to our government. THAT is terrorism
So long as it is only speech, she is free to say what she chooses to

Go ahead and say you're going to kill Trump and see what happens.
Or maybe walk into crowded theatre and yell fire.
What a dunce.....
Chill out, buddy, nothing even close to that was ever said

Here you go halfwit.....
Terrorist Threats: Laws Penalties and Sentencing | Criminal Law
"Threatening the President of the United States is a serious crime and a class E felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.[1][2][3] It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States". The United States Secret Service investigates suspected violations of this law and monitors those who have a history of threatening the President. Threatening the President is considered a political offense.[4] Immigrants who commit this crime can be deported.[5]"

The implied threat is all that is necessary to go to prison for 5 years at a minimum. Madonna claims dual citizenship with Great Britain and claims it as her primary residence. She has opened the door to deportation and her US citizenship to being dissolved. Terrorism is not a game and I think she is about to find out just how seriously she F**Ked up.

First she states "this is a revolution of love". That's what you call something you can't put a label on, because mass hysteria was built on fabrication if nothing at all. She follows the "revolution of love" with telling the infidels to get fucked and threatens to explode the white house in front of I don't know, tens of thousands of fan fare? That's the first amendment mother fuckers? If I was POUS I'd shut her fucking ass down, make it full known and prosecute. Sure many on the left would cry foul, but they're going to do that anyway. Better to confront the beast and let them destroy themselves.
She never threatened anything, honey child. Get a life

You're in denial "child". She said she spends her time thinking about blowing up the white house. While it's not a direct threat she's inciting an act that's well into the realm of a serious crime. Call me the fucking child? Yeah, liberal projection, who'd have expected.

The implication is all that is necessary.. and that she did publicly and on tape!

You're in denial "child". She said she spends her time thinking about blowing up the white house. While it's not a direct threat she's inciting an act that's well into the realm of a serious crime. Call me the fucking child? Yeah, liberal projection, who'd have expected.
time to get a life, honey child. It aint no big deal

Free Speech is one thing, but not threats to our government. THAT is terrorism

What a dunce.....

Here you go halfwit.....
"Threatening the President of the United States is a serious crime and a class E felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.[1][2][3] It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States". The United States Secret Service investigates suspected violations of this law and monitors those who have a history of threatening the President. Threatening the President is considered a political offense.[4] Immigrants who commit this crime can be deported.[5]"

The implied threat is all that is necessary to go to prison for 5 years at a minimum. Madonna claims dual citizenship with Great Britain and claims it as her primary residence. She has opened the door to deportation and her US citizenship to being dissolved. Terrorism is not a game and I think she is about to find out just how seriously she F**Ked up.

Threatening the POUS is one thing, threatening the POUS by blowing up the white house is an

I take some pride profiling people, mind if I try? Never heard of you before, but with one post I figure?

A. Grandmother who never matured. Strong possibility of welfare.

B. Gay "grand pa" who likes to talk like grand ma. Economic status as uncertain as gender identity.

C. Just some gay guy.

D. Lazy and obese near middle-aged woman.......... residue of chocolate and Cheetos on the keyboard.

What a dunce.....

Here you go halfwit.....

Threatening the POUS is one thing, threatening the POUS by blowing up the white house is an

I take some pride profiling people, mind if I try? Never heard of you before, but with one post I figure?

A. Grandmother who never matured. Strong possibility of welfare.

B. Gay "grand pa" who likes to talk like grand ma. Economic status as uncertain as gender identity.

C. Just some gay guy.

D. Lazy and obese near middle-aged woman.......... residue of chocolate and Cheetos on the keyboard.
No one has threatened to blow up the white house. chill

Now really! What the hell do ewe think would happen if some Trump supporter said that about Obama's WH?
senators have said worse about obama
Such as?
How about just a few months you inbred hillbilly's where threattening to overthrow the government if hillary clinton won?

Trump Supporters Are Threatening To Overthrow The Government If Hillary Clinton Wins

not to mention just random celebrities like ted nugent.

Quote of the Day: Ted Nugent Threatens Barack Obama
Who is Ted Nugent? Does he represent me? Like I guess Bill Ayres represents you. Right?
like madonna represents me?

how stupid are you asshole?
Like bill Ayres represents ewe?

the marchers' methods are unfeminine and unpatriotic. they should be ashamed of themselves.

Madonna is an OLD attention-seeking liberal. Her declaration of having thought about 'blowing up the WH' is laughable at best. She hasn't tha knowledge, ability, or courage. She would NEVER do so or succeed if she tried.

Much like the continuous seditious tantrums liberal 'extremists' are engaging in right now, her comment is a waste of time and brain bytes of anyone who acknowledges her.
Inciting others to act will be the problem. Madonna has the money and the means (even if she didn't physically do it herself) to complete the threat.

Forum List

Back