Madonna threatens to 'blow up the White House', this is a terrorist march, not a women's march!

She said that she felt like blowing up the white house, not that she was planning or going to blow up the white house. I feel like doing lots of things I would never do. just like I hear real hateful things here, that people would not ever do. there just venting.
Yes, but she said it to a large number of mentally and emotionally unbalanced persons who are driven by hatred and anger.

Now really! What the hell do ewe think would happen if some Trump supporter said that about Obama's WH?
senators have said worse about obama
Such as?
How about just a few months you inbred hillbilly's where threattening to overthrow the government if hillary clinton won?

Trump Supporters Are Threatening To Overthrow The Government If Hillary Clinton Wins

not to mention just random celebrities like ted nugent.

Quote of the Day: Ted Nugent Threatens Barack Obama
Who is Ted Nugent? Does he represent me? Like I guess Bill Ayres represents you. Right?
like madonna represents me?

how stupid are you asshole?

"how stupid are you asshole?"

You are so stupid you think people give a crap what you think.

Why would anyone care what you think, you can't even respond to people without name calling and hurling insults.

Given the current climate on the left and the violence displayed since Trump won the election, her rhetoric could very easily inspire one of her mindless sycophantic fans to act on her suggestion. She needs to at least be investigated for these threats.

defcon4 ah I thought you missed the joke my apologies.

That said, ya'll are clearly inexperienced in the ways of talented women - the answer is both without a doubt :p

(And I should clarify that I think Madonna is a fruit loop.)

what happened to freedom of speech? you nazis going back on that bullshit line already? C'mon madonna is white and everything i thought you all atleast thought white people had freedom of speech.... not even them?

is she not ideologically pure enough? lol
Now really! What the hell do ewe think would happen if some Trump supporter said that about Obama's WH?

Exactly,

Fucking hypocrites....who needs them!

fuck away losers....

But yet the typical hypocritical fks all in the same sentence will say " CHOOSE LOVE" yet lets blow up the white house Mmmmk.

Madonna's admission that she had "thought about blowing up the White House" was cheered by #WomensMarch attendees.

Let that sink in.
She'd have to get a man to show her how to set the clock...

defcon4 Madonna was offering blow jobs for Hillary votes heh
Yes, I know she blows but the question was did she suck or both sucking and blowing...that's the dilemma, wouldn't you think?

All these celebrities think normal people care what they think and normal people don't. Many of them are just hateful and come across as borderline insane, I saw a clip the other night of Alec Baldwin being exceptionally obnoxious and screaming his head off about The Donald to the point it appeared me might burst veins.

They should stick to acting or making music or whatever and STFU about political issues.

Look at these maniacs in the below video, don't they realise how fucking pathetic they appear to normal and sane people?

Hollyweird Leftist Bedwetters singing "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor, all because they can't emotionally cope with Hillary losing and The Donald winning....quick someone get them some Play Doh and some puppies to stroke :rolleyes-41:

Yes, I know she blows but the question was did she suck or both sucking and blowing...that's the dilemma, wouldn't you think?

All these celebrities think normal people care what they think and normal people don't. Many of them are just hateful and come across as borderline insane, I saw a clip the other night of Alec Baldwin being exceptionally obnoxious and screaming his head off about The Donald to the point it appeared me might burst veins.

They should stick to acting or making music or whatever and STFU about political issues.

Look at these maniacs in the below video, don't they realise how fucking pathetic they appear to normal and sane people?

Hollyweird Leftist Bedwetters singing "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor, all because they can't emotionally cope with Hillary losing and The Donald winning....quick someone get them some Play Doh and some puppies to stroke :rolleyes-41:

WTF was that???? Pathetic at best

WTF was that???? Pathetic at best

Well I don't even know who most of that crowd are, the only one I know is Natalie Portman.

Natalie Portman is an intelligent woman, it's very disappointing that she's become a Hollyweird Moonbat, I mean I knew she was Liberal but she never came across as a Moonbat until now.

She said that she felt like blowing up the white house, not that she was planning or going to blow up the white house. I feel like doing lots of things I would never do. just like I hear real hateful things here, that people would not ever do. there just venting.
Yes, but she said it to a large number of mentally and emotionally unbalanced persons who are driven by hatred and anger.

No kidding. It's the same principle as BLM folk provoking hits on police officers. Only this time it's the fucking white house. There's an argument to be made some leftists are long on talk, short on brains and action, but since when is that an excuse when you break the law, and this time it's the fucking white house? If she did break the law, which I think she did, then I'd make her an example, no doubt about it. 18 months in the slammer or at the very least her pocketbook and probation..

upload_2017-1-21_20-54-6.png

Madonna Tells Trump to “Suck a Dick” at Women’s March in D.C. | Pitchfork

She's desperate for attention these days. She's an old has-been at this point. Her comment was intended to shock. She's just another celebrity moron.

She's desperate for attention these days. She's an old has-been at this point. Her comment was intended to shock. She's just another celebrity moron.
The old whore is so old and used she has stretch marks on her lips.

Forum List

Back