MAGA baby....Trump shreds Chinese flu relief bill because it doesn't help Americans....He is the Man........

We need more Rand Paul's in Congress.
He’s a fraud. He has supported all of trumps giant deficits. Now he’s pretending to be responsible again with trump on the way out.

Bullshit! Why do you lie?
About what? Paul has been a strong supporter of trump. Trumps presidency is all bailouts and deficits.

More bullshit? Isn't a little early in the day to start proving your stupidity?
You keep babbling. Seems you aren’t in the real world? I keep giving facts.

You wouldn't know a fact if it fell out of a tree and hit you in the fucking head! You have nothing to support your ridiculous claims!
Are you trying to deny trumps huge deficits and giant bailouts? Your stupidity is hard to follow.

The deficits come mostly from funding the military that Ohbummer ignored for 8 years. What bailouts are YOU blabbering about?
Yes trump military spending and tax cuts equal huge deficits. I don’t see why we needed more spending, who you scared of?

Our ships are falling apart, the largest number of planes in the Air Force came in when I was in high school and before (I'm 60!), the Marine Corps is getting rid of it's tanks, and the Army's newest tank is 40 years old.

Tax cuts do not equal deficits. They never have and never will. Your brain is damaged.
We spend more than the next 10 countries combined. We didn’t need more spending. Bet you would agree if there was a tax increase to cover this unnecessary spending.

My taxes are high enough already! Why don't you send a check to the US Treasury for me?
It’s cute how you trumpers just ignore facts.

What "facts"? We are the world's only superpower, but we won't be if we do not modernize our equipment and pay our people.
Yeah and as long as it goes on the credit card the military can never be big enough for righties.

Let's throw some facts your way!

Under Obama:

Aircraft could not fly because there was no fuel.

Ships stayed in port because there was no fuel.

Ships needed maintenance had to wait because there was no funding for the work.

Parts shortages plagued every portion of the military.

How about them apples, brain-damaged?
We were spending. More than the next 10 countries combined. Either there was tons of waste or the military is too big. More debt wasn’t the answer.

He’s a fraud. He has supported all of trumps giant deficits. Now he’s pretending to be responsible again with trump on the way out.

About what? Paul has been a strong supporter of trump. Trumps presidency is all bailouts and deficits.

You wouldn't know a fact if it fell out of a tree and hit you in the fucking head! You have nothing to support your ridiculous claims!
Are you trying to deny trumps huge deficits and giant bailouts? Your stupidity is hard to follow.

The deficits come mostly from funding the military that Ohbummer ignored for 8 years. What bailouts are YOU blabbering about?
Yes trump military spending and tax cuts equal huge deficits. I don’t see why we needed more spending, who you scared of?

Our ships are falling apart, the largest number of planes in the Air Force came in when I was in high school and before (I'm 60!), the Marine Corps is getting rid of it's tanks, and the Army's newest tank is 40 years old.

Tax cuts do not equal deficits. They never have and never will. Your brain is damaged.
We spend more than the next 10 countries combined. We didn’t need more spending. Bet you would agree if there was a tax increase to cover this unnecessary spending.

My taxes are high enough already! Why don't you send a check to the US Treasury for me?

What "facts"? We are the world's only superpower, but we won't be if we do not modernize our equipment and pay our people.
Yeah and as long as it goes on the credit card the military can never be big enough for righties.

You are confused Moon Bat.

That shithead Obama sure used the Military to bomb Libya, fight the war in Iraq for three years and escalate the war in Afgnistan, didn't he?

That asshole Slick Willy used the military to kill Christians to protect Muslims and to go after the warlords in Somalia, didn't he? What the hell did any of that have to do with the security of the US?

Then you have Democrats that started WWI, WWII, Korea Cold War and Vietnam.

A military is one of the few legitimate functions of the Federal government. It sure as hell ain't legitimate to take the money that I make to pay your bills.
Then increase taxes when you want it bigger. You righties love your freebies.

That shithead Obama sure used the Military to bomb Libya, fight the war in Iraq for three years and escalate the war in Afgnistan, didn't he?

That asshole Slick Willy used the military to kill Christians to protect Muslims and to go after the warlords in Somalia, didn't he? What the hell did any of that have to do with the security of the US?

A military is one of the few legitimate functions of the Federal government. It sure as hell ain't legitimate to take the money that I make to pay your bills.

Democrats have never heard of a filthy ass welfare program that they didn't love more than life itself and not give a damn about the cost.

Not a problem. There are enough votes to override a Trump Veto. Seems that fat orange fool is losing everything he touches in his last days as president.
Thanks to traitor scum like you.

I would love to be able to take credit for all the people who are disgusted with Trump and voted against him, but the credit for that all goes to him. He worked hard to make so many people hate him, and he succeeded in his efforts to do that.

Right, thank golly for popular opinion swayed by misinformation aimed at the dumbest among us. Popular opinion is awesome to PROGS, they even cheat in their polls to achieve it, am I right? After all, 8% of Americans were content with Hitler and the conquering of Asia too, Budweiser is the most popular beer, fake tits and Joe-Yen too.

Just go on about your life in your safe space Bulldog.

Last edited:

Democrats have never heard of a filthy ass welfare program that they didn't love more than life itself and not give a damn about the cost.
Repubs love increased military spending cause it goes on the credit card.

Not a problem. There are enough votes to override a Trump Veto. Seems that fat orange fool is losing everything he touches in his last days as president.
well if you asswipe demonRATs didnt have the mentality of---give me..give me.. you would understand the concept, but you being retarded , doesnt allow for that

WTF are you talking about? Trump said he wanted to increase the amount to 2000 or 4000 for couples. Who is wanting to give more money?
thats if the demonRATs are able to sacrifice millions for the restoration of some boat in sri lanka...TRUMP is the best

Get a mirror.

This is why we elected Trump....he loves this country, he loves the American people...

President Donald Trump slammed a coronavirus stimulus bill late on Tuesday evening that Congress expects him to sign, saying that they need to send him a bill that gives Americans significantly more money.

“Throughout the summer, Democrats cruelly blocked COVID relief legislation in an effort to advance their extreme left-wing agenda and influence the election,” Trump began. “Then, a few months ago, Congress started negotiations on a new package to get urgently needed help to the American people. It’s taken forever.”

Trump said that large sums of money in the bill was slated to go to foreign nations and illegal aliens in the U.S. Trump also highlighted other “wasteful spending” that was included in the bill.

“Despite all of this wasteful spending and much more, the $900 billion package provides hard-working taxpayers with only $600 each in relief payments and not enough money is given to small businesses and in particular restaurants, whose owners have suffered so grievously,” Trump said. “Congress found plenty of money for foreign countries, lobbyists, and special interests while sending the bare minimum to the American people who need it. It wasn’t their fault, it was China’s fault, not their fault.”

“I’m asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2,000 or $4,000 for a couple,” Trump continued. “I’m also asking Congress to immediately get rid of the wasteful and unnecessary items from this legislation and to send me a suitable bill or else the next administration will have to deliver a COVID relief package.”

So Trump's a liberal now..WOW..who would have guessed..

This is why we elected Trump....he loves this country, he loves the American people...

President Donald Trump slammed a coronavirus stimulus bill late on Tuesday evening that Congress expects him to sign, saying that they need to send him a bill that gives Americans significantly more money.

“Throughout the summer, Democrats cruelly blocked COVID relief legislation in an effort to advance their extreme left-wing agenda and influence the election,” Trump began. “Then, a few months ago, Congress started negotiations on a new package to get urgently needed help to the American people. It’s taken forever.”

Trump said that large sums of money in the bill was slated to go to foreign nations and illegal aliens in the U.S. Trump also highlighted other “wasteful spending” that was included in the bill.

“Despite all of this wasteful spending and much more, the $900 billion package provides hard-working taxpayers with only $600 each in relief payments and not enough money is given to small businesses and in particular restaurants, whose owners have suffered so grievously,” Trump said. “Congress found plenty of money for foreign countries, lobbyists, and special interests while sending the bare minimum to the American people who need it. It wasn’t their fault, it was China’s fault, not their fault.”

“I’m asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2,000 or $4,000 for a couple,” Trump continued. “I’m also asking Congress to immediately get rid of the wasteful and unnecessary items from this legislation and to send me a suitable bill or else the next administration will have to deliver a COVID relief package.”

5uwiu95gay661.jpg

Warnock and Ossoff are both now pushing for $2,000 checks and demanding the Insider stock trading team of Loeffler and Perdue support it as well.

Maybe Trump should have planned this out better.

Reality is Biden is president and pussygrabber is not, get used to it deplorable, haaa ha ha ha ....

1608764311626.png

Thanks to traitor scum like you.

I would love to be able to take credit for all the people who are disgusted with Trump and voted against him, but the credit for that all goes to him. He worked hard to make so many people hate him, and he succeeded in his efforts to do that.

Right, thank golly for popular opinion swayed by misinformation aimed at the dumbest among us. Popular opinion is awesome to PROGS, they even cheat in their polls to achieve it, am I right? After all, 8% of Americans were content with Hitler and the conquering of Asia too, Budweiser is the most popular beer, fake tits and Joe-Yen too.

Just go on about your life in your safe space Bulldog.

Well covfefe to you too.

well if you asswipe demonRATs didnt have the mentality of---give me..give me.. you would understand the concept, but you being retarded , doesnt allow for that

WTF are you talking about? Trump said he wanted to increase the amount to 2000 or 4000 for couples. Who is wanting to give more money?
thats if the demonRATs are able to sacrifice millions for the restoration of some boat in sri lanka...TRUMP is the best

Who do you think wrote and presented that bill?

Technically Trump is f****** insane and so are you having listen to and believed huge amounts of garbage propaganda from Rupert Murdoch. Trump is a total catasti and hate

Sure sounds like it and I hope he does.

Trump and you are basically insane. Believing right when propaganda totally phony scandals and conspiracy theories. Unbelievable. Trump has been hiding in the White House for 10 days with crazy conspiracy not jobs his only... Omg

Congress hates you and this country and you bow down to them. Disgusting.

You don't appear to know the Democrats have been for a big direct payment plans and past it in the House of Representatives last May for crying out loud. The Republicans will do nothing for regular people except lie to them endlessly. Brainwashed functional moron.

Technically Trump is f****** insane and so are you having listen to and believed huge amounts of garbage propaganda from Rupert Murdoch. Trump is a total catasti and hate

Sure sounds like it and I hope he does.

Trump and you are basically insane. Believing right when propaganda totally phony scandals and conspiracy theories. Unbelievable. Trump has been hiding in the White House for 10 days with crazy conspiracy not jobs his only... Omg

Congress hates you and this country and you bow down to them. Disgusting.

You don't appear to know the Democrats have been for a big direct payment plans and past it in the House of Representatives last May for crying out loud. The Republicans will do nothing for regular people except lie to them endlessly. Brainwashed functional moron.

You also don't know the Trump could have done this months ago but instead just left chaos behind. He could sign it and then get $1,400 more with another bill. This is totally erratic. But the first good thing he's ever done.

Mark Halperin (smerconish.com) just had a great insight....I haven't heard it anywhere else.

What if...
January 3, Pelosi and the rest of the Democratic Party controlled House pass a stand-alone bill for $200 per person in direct payments for Covid Relief.

What does McConnell do at that point?

POTUS is on record as saying he wants it. Does the rubber stamp come out or does he block that aid?

Nancy could really f-over the GOP if she wants.

You have got to be kidding? $200.00?
typo

Forum List

Back