MAGA baby....Trump shreds Chinese flu relief bill because it doesn't help Americans....He is the Man........

10M for a Pakistan gender program...
"Great use" of our money....

I understand what they (both sides) do this, inserting niche legislation in order to get a member’s support. But it is annoying.
It's more than annoying. It's bad government.

Yes and no. Realistically, attaching these things to large omnibus bills Is the only small constituencies can get anything passed. So I do get it, it isn’t bad government, it is how a representative system works, but it can be abused.

I hope he does.

So do I. The sheer stupidity of doing it, and then having Congress override it the very next day, will just be another great example of his stupidity.
Lol who needs integrity, right?
Well, considering the shallow and stupid president is doing it to try to buy sympathy for his coup, i don't think the word "integrity" gets attached to his actions.
You don't know why he said what he said.
And you very well may be right but what he said was true.
You dipshit hacks can't give that fool an inch. And its pathetic.
Of course i know why. There is no mystery to this shallow, mentally ill man. You know why, too.
He has also spoken against establishment pork before. He has also wanted a bill just with direct help in it.
You don't know shit. You are just a pathetic hack.
He could drown saving an infant baby in a raging river and you would make fun of him for not being an Olympic swimmer.
He inserted his own pork, or did you not realize that? 100% tax deduction for tbe 3-martini lunch is back.
I wasn't aware. Thanks.
But that still isn't billions to foreign countries. And it helps Americans. Probably just the rich who don't need it anyway though... lol

10M for a Pakistan gender program...
"Great use" of our money....

I understand what they (both sides) do this, inserting niche legislation in order to get a member’s support. But it is annoying.
It's more than annoying. It's bad government.

Yes and no. Realistically, attaching these things to large omnibus bills Is the only small constituencies can get anything passed.

Small constituencies shouldn't get anything passed. That's the actual meaning of the general welfare clause. Federal legislation should be good for the country as a whole, not specific interest groups.

This is why we elected Trump....he loves this country, he loves the American people...

President Donald Trump slammed a coronavirus stimulus bill late on Tuesday evening that Congress expects him to sign, saying that they need to send him a bill that gives Americans significantly more money.

“Throughout the summer, Democrats cruelly blocked COVID relief legislation in an effort to advance their extreme left-wing agenda and influence the election,” Trump began. “Then, a few months ago, Congress started negotiations on a new package to get urgently needed help to the American people. It’s taken forever.”

Trump said that large sums of money in the bill was slated to go to foreign nations and illegal aliens in the U.S. Trump also highlighted other “wasteful spending” that was included in the bill.

“Despite all of this wasteful spending and much more, the $900 billion package provides hard-working taxpayers with only $600 each in relief payments and not enough money is given to small businesses and in particular restaurants, whose owners have suffered so grievously,” Trump said. “Congress found plenty of money for foreign countries, lobbyists, and special interests while sending the bare minimum to the American people who need it. It wasn’t their fault, it was China’s fault, not their fault.”

“I’m asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2,000 or $4,000 for a couple,” Trump continued. “I’m also asking Congress to immediately get rid of the wasteful and unnecessary items from this legislation and to send me a suitable bill or else the next administration will have to deliver a COVID relief package.”

So the Dems wanted to give more money...you saying you agree with the Dems?

How about that 3-martini lunch deduction that the White House insisted on?
The Smithsonian doesn’t need $1 billion when Americans can’t put food on the table.

"Where are we going to get this money to directly help Americans that got thrown in the poor house by their state?"
"LOL jk. We don't care about where it comes from. We would just rather it go to foreign countries"
Glad I didn't vote for any of these traitorous dipshits

I hope he does.

So do I. The sheer stupidity of doing it, and then having Congress override it the very next day, will just be another great example of his stupidity.
Lol who needs integrity, right?
Well, considering the shallow and stupid president is doing it to try to buy sympathy for his coup, i don't think the word "integrity" gets attached to his actions.
You don't know why he said what he said.
And you very well may be right but what he said was true.
You dipshit hacks can't give that fool an inch. And its pathetic.
Of course i know why. There is no mystery to this shallow, mentally ill man. You know why, too.
He has also spoken against establishment pork before. He has also wanted a bill just with direct help in it.
You don't know shit. You are just a pathetic hack.
He could drown saving an infant baby in a raging river and you would make fun of him for not being an Olympic swimmer.
He inserted his own pork, or did you not realize that? 100% tax deduction for tbe 3-martini lunch is back.
I wasn't aware. Thanks.
But that still isn't billions to foreign countries. And it helps Americans. Probably just the rich who don't need it anyway though... lol
Probably
This is why we elected Trump....he loves this country, he loves the American people...

President Donald Trump slammed a coronavirus stimulus bill late on Tuesday evening that Congress expects him to sign, saying that they need to send him a bill that gives Americans significantly more money.

“Throughout the summer, Democrats cruelly blocked COVID relief legislation in an effort to advance their extreme left-wing agenda and influence the election,” Trump began. “Then, a few months ago, Congress started negotiations on a new package to get urgently needed help to the American people. It’s taken forever.”

Trump said that large sums of money in the bill was slated to go to foreign nations and illegal aliens in the U.S. Trump also highlighted other “wasteful spending” that was included in the bill.

“Despite all of this wasteful spending and much more, the $900 billion package provides hard-working taxpayers with only $600 each in relief payments and not enough money is given to small businesses and in particular restaurants, whose owners have suffered so grievously,” Trump said. “Congress found plenty of money for foreign countries, lobbyists, and special interests while sending the bare minimum to the American people who need it. It wasn’t their fault, it was China’s fault, not their fault.”

“I’m asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2,000 or $4,000 for a couple,” Trump continued. “I’m also asking Congress to immediately get rid of the wasteful and unnecessary items from this legislation and to send me a suitable bill or else the next administration will have to deliver a COVID relief package.”

The Smithsonian doesn’t need $1 billion when Americans can’t put food on the table.
They need just as much as any business getting money. Museums and galleries have taken huge hits from Covid, and employ many people. If other entertainment venues are slotted for relief why shouldn’t museums be?

He has also spoken against establishment pork before.
Neat! I imagine that also resulted from watching a Newsmax story at the time. What the shallow, mentally ill president is doing is trying to buy sympathy for his coup and bolster his brand in retirement. Again, there is no mystery to this shallow, stupid man.
Ok boomer
Ok cultist.
I don't even like Trump. You are just a dumbfuck.
It is what it is :dunno:

Neat! I imagine that also resulted from watching a Newsmax story at the time. What the shallow, mentally ill president is doing is trying to buy sympathy for his coup and bolster his brand in retirement. Again, there is no mystery to this shallow, stupid man.
Ok boomer
Ok cultist.
And I am not a boomer, you whiny little bitch. So, now we know where we stand. Back to the mentally ill President: Have you learned NOTHING about this man over the past 4 years? No, the mentally ill President who spent 9 months downplaying the pandemic does not suddenly care about stimulus for low-class poor people, as he sees them. You are insane to suggest otherwise.

Ok boomer
Ok cultist.
TN is NOT a cultist. He hates everybody.

Ok boomer
Ok cultist.
And I am not a boomer, you whiny little bitch. So, now we know where we stand. Back to the mentally ill President: Have you learned NOTHING about this man over the past 4 years? No, the mentally ill President who spent 9 months downplaying the pandemic does not suddenly care about stimulus for low-class poor people, as he sees them. You are insane to suggest otherwise.
Why is he trying to insist on it, then? Just curious, not arguing.

They did?
Seems like they wrote a bill that passed out shitloads of money to special interests. Hell, they handed out more money for illegals than they did citizens.
It’s incredible watching you democrats in this thread. Seems few of you have any integrity, you just look and see Trump and then oppose whatever he is saying.

Ok boomer
Ok cultist.
Why is he trying to insist on it, then? Just curious, not arguing.
He thinks he can buy sympathy for his coup, primarily. Secondly, he wants to bolster his brand for his upcoming retirement and possible dire financial issues. again ... there is no mystery to this stupid, shallow man. We should all have learned this, over the last 4 years. The most shallow, stupid, narcissistic reason for anything he says and does is always the correctf one.

Not a problem. There are enough votes to override a Trump Veto. Seems that fat orange fool is losing everything he touches in his last days as president.
And you dodge the issue at hand and talk about trump.
Typical.
Tell us.... what are your thoughts on this bill (other than orange man bad)

Ok boomer
Ok cultist.
TN is NOT a cultist. He hates everybody.
I don't hate you!
But when it comes to washington...

Forum List

Back