MAGA baby....Trump shreds Chinese flu relief bill because it doesn't help Americans....He is the Man........

Pelosi just gave in.
Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi

·
38m

Republicans repeatedly refused to say what amount the President wanted for direct checks. At last, the President has agreed to $2,000 — Democrats are ready to bring this to the Floor this week by unanimous consent. Let’s do it!

You mean, Pelosi just put the GOP on blast. Tie them right to their party leader. Make them vote.

Does that mean they'll vote on it? But the Republicans didn't want a payment at all, did they?

Republicans weren't objecting to the individual payments, it was all the BS pork in the bill they didn't like.

The BS pork? Like what? Specifically?

Pelosi just gave in.
Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi

·
38m

Republicans repeatedly refused to say what amount the President wanted for direct checks. At last, the President has agreed to $2,000 — Democrats are ready to bring this to the Floor this week by unanimous consent. Let’s do it!

You mean, Pelosi just put the GOP on blast. Tie them right to their party leader. Make them vote.

Does that mean they'll vote on it? But the Republicans didn't want a payment at all, did they?

Republicans weren't objecting to the individual payments, it was all the BS pork in the bill they didn't like.

Geesus Christ woman. Pork like sending all that damned money to foreign countries, maybe? Or all the crap that has nothing to do with coronavirus?

He has also spoken against establishment pork before.
Neat! I imagine that also resulted from watching a Newsmax story at the time. What the shallow, mentally ill president is doing is trying to buy sympathy for his coup and bolster his brand in retirement. Again, there is no mystery to this shallow, stupid man.
Ok boomer
Ok cultist.
TN is NOT a cultist. He hates everybody.

TN gets interviewed:

View attachment 432469
I meant politicians (alive and dead).

This is why we elected Trump....he loves this country, he loves the American people...

President Donald Trump slammed a coronavirus stimulus bill late on Tuesday evening that Congress expects him to sign, saying that they need to send him a bill that gives Americans significantly more money.

“Throughout the summer, Democrats cruelly blocked COVID relief legislation in an effort to advance their extreme left-wing agenda and influence the election,” Trump began. “Then, a few months ago, Congress started negotiations on a new package to get urgently needed help to the American people. It’s taken forever.”

Trump said that large sums of money in the bill was slated to go to foreign nations and illegal aliens in the U.S. Trump also highlighted other “wasteful spending” that was included in the bill.

“Despite all of this wasteful spending and much more, the $900 billion package provides hard-working taxpayers with only $600 each in relief payments and not enough money is given to small businesses and in particular restaurants, whose owners have suffered so grievously,” Trump said. “Congress found plenty of money for foreign countries, lobbyists, and special interests while sending the bare minimum to the American people who need it. It wasn’t their fault, it was China’s fault, not their fault.”

“I’m asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2,000 or $4,000 for a couple,” Trump continued. “I’m also asking Congress to immediately get rid of the wasteful and unnecessary items from this legislation and to send me a suitable bill or else the next administration will have to deliver a COVID relief package.”

Burn the fucker down! "Our Government" works harder for the ChiComs and everyone else in the world than for us

Fuck them all!

It passed 92-6. Why are you all thinking Democrats and Republicans are unhappy with it?

Who actually read the bill, up until the last couple days? Do you have time to read through a +5k page bill?
Well they've had it for months. Why didn't they? When certain things were changed, they could have aides track it. If the newspapers can keep track, why can't Congressman? I think that's just a lame excuse, and they use it every year.

This is why we elected Trump....he loves this country, he loves the American people...

President Donald Trump slammed a coronavirus stimulus bill late on Tuesday evening that Congress expects him to sign, saying that they need to send him a bill that gives Americans significantly more money.

“Throughout the summer, Democrats cruelly blocked COVID relief legislation in an effort to advance their extreme left-wing agenda and influence the election,” Trump began. “Then, a few months ago, Congress started negotiations on a new package to get urgently needed help to the American people. It’s taken forever.”

Trump said that large sums of money in the bill was slated to go to foreign nations and illegal aliens in the U.S. Trump also highlighted other “wasteful spending” that was included in the bill.

“Despite all of this wasteful spending and much more, the $900 billion package provides hard-working taxpayers with only $600 each in relief payments and not enough money is given to small businesses and in particular restaurants, whose owners have suffered so grievously,” Trump said. “Congress found plenty of money for foreign countries, lobbyists, and special interests while sending the bare minimum to the American people who need it. It wasn’t their fault, it was China’s fault, not their fault.”

“I’m asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2,000 or $4,000 for a couple,” Trump continued. “I’m also asking Congress to immediately get rid of the wasteful and unnecessary items from this legislation and to send me a suitable bill or else the next administration will have to deliver a COVID relief package.”

This only helps Rev. Warnock and Ossoff in the GA senate races.

Pelosi just gave in.
Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi

·
38m

Geesus Christ woman. Pork like sending all that damned money to foreign countries, maybe? Or all the crap that has nothing to do with coronavirus?

J., I posted a link telling you that they are two separate bills. Did you miss it?

Last edited:

Burn the fucker down! "Our Government" works harder for the ChiComs and everyone else in the world than for us

Fuck them all!
God you're stupid.

Pelosi just gave in.
Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi

·
38m

J., I posted a link telling you that theyxare two separate bills. Did you miss it?

It was in the other thread. Here.

This ought to be interesting. Moscow Mitch held up the bill for weeks becasue it was to 'expensive'. Now Trump threatens to veto it becasue it's not 'expensive enough'. Senate Republican leadership vs. Trump...democrats are getting the popcorn ready.

Good old dOnald, doing as much damage as he can and lying at the same time.
its called TRUTH...dick lick. ive told you b4, if you cant watch anything other than publishers for non-news, makes you worthless. the damage affects the vile scum of the demonRAT clan. boo-hoo...pig-lousy has already ruined this country, and now the pedophile and home wrecking whore will kill the rest, if they are allowed to proceed......

Trump loves da welfarez...

government, literally, handing out free money... :)
dont see how much more commie it can go from here... :D

Communists do not "hand out" free money to the proletariat; the citizenry is assigned vocation and paid a pittance, often based on a "piece" rate, by the communist government. The education system in this country has gone to shit, now hasn't it?

ok, so giving out free money doenst make one a commie...
good...
make sure you remember this for the next 4 years then...
Paying the bills of other nations makes one a moron.
It's an insult because you're telling those nations they're a bunch of idiots when it comes to managing their economies.

nobody is talking about paying anything for other nations...

the topics are "tuition free colleges, universal healthcare, child care assistance..."

lets see if right wingers will remember their perspective on free government money when these topics come up or will simply play amnesia...

time will tell...
May I revive your dead brain cells by pointing out that the Bill contains handouts to pay the bills of other nations.
But don't let me stop you from being an idiot.

Not a problem. There are enough votes to override a Trump Veto. Seems that fat orange fool is losing everything he touches in his last days as president.
well if you asswipe demonRATs didnt have the mentality of---give me..give me.. you would understand the concept, but you being retarded , doesnt allow for that

Pelosi just gave in.
Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi

·
38m

They snuck in a part where it states Trump will not use the insurrection act, too.

The question dems SHOULD be asking is...why so much money for other countries? Have they sent any to us? Nope. So WHY?

So the Dems wanted to give more money...you saying you agree with the Dems?

How about that 3-martini lunch deduction that the White House insisted on?

So the Dems wanted to give more money...you saying you disagree with the Dems?
Nope, where did you get that idea? You agree with the Dems?

Democrats can choke on a bag of dicks and die. I agree with whatever my President of these United States says.
MAGA Cult.

Now you are all for spending money :lol:
hell, thats what you asswipes of the demonRATs always want. now you are crying? cant have it both ways....deny--deflect---twist to suit, is all you retarded demonRATs do

Forum List

Back