MAGA baby....Trump shreds Chinese flu relief bill because it doesn't help Americans....He is the Man........

This is why we elected Trump....he loves this country, he loves the American people...

President Donald Trump slammed a coronavirus stimulus bill late on Tuesday evening that Congress expects him to sign, saying that they need to send him a bill that gives Americans significantly more money.

“Throughout the summer, Democrats cruelly blocked COVID relief legislation in an effort to advance their extreme left-wing agenda and influence the election,” Trump began. “Then, a few months ago, Congress started negotiations on a new package to get urgently needed help to the American people. It’s taken forever.”

Trump said that large sums of money in the bill was slated to go to foreign nations and illegal aliens in the U.S. Trump also highlighted other “wasteful spending” that was included in the bill.

“Despite all of this wasteful spending and much more, the $900 billion package provides hard-working taxpayers with only $600 each in relief payments and not enough money is given to small businesses and in particular restaurants, whose owners have suffered so grievously,” Trump said. “Congress found plenty of money for foreign countries, lobbyists, and special interests while sending the bare minimum to the American people who need it. It wasn’t their fault, it was China’s fault, not their fault.”

“I’m asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2,000 or $4,000 for a couple,” Trump continued. “I’m also asking Congress to immediately get rid of the wasteful and unnecessary items from this legislation and to send me a suitable bill or else the next administration will have to deliver a COVID relief package.”

Good old dOnald, doing as much damage as he can and lying at the same time.
its called TRUTH...dick lick. ive told you b4, if you cant watch anything other than publishers for non-news, makes you worthless. the damage affects the vile scum of the demonRAT clan. boo-hoo...pig-lousy has already ruined this country, and now the pedophile and home wrecking whore will kill the rest, if they are allowed to proceed......
Neither you nor dOnald know what that word means.
typical deflection answer from a retard.
Yes, that's what you posted and why I gave it a short answer.

Get over it.

Either that or get an education.
wow, your head must really be in pain now....i can tell that 1 took alot out of you...rest now

This is why we elected Trump....he loves this country, he loves the American people...

President Donald Trump slammed a coronavirus stimulus bill late on Tuesday evening that Congress expects him to sign, saying that they need to send him a bill that gives Americans significantly more money.

“Throughout the summer, Democrats cruelly blocked COVID relief legislation in an effort to advance their extreme left-wing agenda and influence the election,” Trump began. “Then, a few months ago, Congress started negotiations on a new package to get urgently needed help to the American people. It’s taken forever.”

Trump said that large sums of money in the bill was slated to go to foreign nations and illegal aliens in the U.S. Trump also highlighted other “wasteful spending” that was included in the bill.

“Despite all of this wasteful spending and much more, the $900 billion package provides hard-working taxpayers with only $600 each in relief payments and not enough money is given to small businesses and in particular restaurants, whose owners have suffered so grievously,” Trump said. “Congress found plenty of money for foreign countries, lobbyists, and special interests while sending the bare minimum to the American people who need it. It wasn’t their fault, it was China’s fault, not their fault.”

“I’m asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2,000 or $4,000 for a couple,” Trump continued. “I’m also asking Congress to immediately get rid of the wasteful and unnecessary items from this legislation and to send me a suitable bill or else the next administration will have to deliver a COVID relief package.”

I seldom if ever have agreed with Trump on anything, but on the points he raised about this relief bill, I totally agree. The focus must be on people in need and NOT lobbyist's picnic table of goodies ... and more tax cuts and break extensions for the top richest ... WTF is that except PAC return favors.

$900 billion dollar Coronavirus bill that has almost nothing to do with the Coronavirus. $600 dollars and almost no money for the small business being crushed by lockdowns. This is what Democrats are about, billions and billions in foreign aid and expensive social programs that have nothing to do with the Coronavirus in Coronavirus relief bill.

Special Message from President Trump - YouTube

$900 billion dollar Coronavirus bill that has almost nothing to do with the Coronavirus. $600 dollars and almost no money for the small business being crushed by lockdowns. This is what Democrats are about, billions and billions in foreign aid and expensive social programs that have nothing to do with the Coronavirus in Coronavirus relief bill.

Are you being sarcastic?

The Democrats wanted $3,000,000,000,000.00 for the american people.

You need to talk to Moscow Mitch, the self proclaimed grim reaper of legislation. He had three of the bills from the house in his desk and never even opened them.

He has also spoken against establishment pork before.
Neat! I imagine that also resulted from watching a Newsmax story at the time. What the shallow, mentally ill president is doing is trying to buy sympathy for his coup and bolster his brand in retirement. Again, there is no mystery to this shallow, stupid man.
Ok boomer
Ok cultist.
I don't even like Trump. You are just a dumbfuck.
It is what it is :dunno:
And I am not a boomer, you whiny little bitch. So, now we know where we stand. Back to the mentally ill President: Have you learned NOTHING about this man over the past 4 years? No, the mentally ill President who spent 9 months downplaying the pandemic does not suddenly care about stimulus for low-class poor people, as he sees them. You are insane to suggest otherwise.
Why is he trying to insist on it, then? Just curious, not arguing.
He thinks he can buy sympathy for his coup, primarily. Secondly, he wants to bolster his brand for his upcoming retirement and possible dire financial issues. again ... there is no mystery to this stupid, shallow man. We should all have learned this, over the last 4 years. The most shallow, stupid, narcissistic reason for anything he says and does is always the correctf one.
Well, I guess it sounds good, but that's all, since it was passed with a veto proof majority.

Incorrect. The coronavirus relief bill is not "veto-proof", otherwise so many Republicans as well as Democrats in Congress wouldn't be calling on the President to veto the bill.

Neither would the President be stating that he will veto the bill.

How many votes do you think it takes to override a veto?

A more relevant question: Unless Congress re-does the bill, how many are going to vote against it when it goes back to Congress? Do you really think those representatives aren't hearing how many people think that bill is a pile of rancid, steaming dog shit?

Yes, but then they would have to explain voting against the bill that people have been waiting on for much too long,

Are you being sarcastic?

You need to talk to Moscow Mitch, the self proclaimed grim reaper of legislation. He had three of the bills from the house in his desk and never even opened them.

Mitch McConnel is the one who diverted the funds into foreign humanitarian aid and stupid shit like gender studies programs? I didn't know Mitch McConnel was that much of a bleeding heart humanitarian or feminist. Now I'm being sarcastic.

Last edited:
Not a problem. There are enough votes to override a Trump Veto. Seems that fat orange fool is losing everything he touches in his last days as president.
well if you asswipe demonRATs didnt have the mentality of---give me..give me.. you would understand the concept, but you being retarded , doesnt allow for that

WTF are you talking about? Trump said he wanted to increase the amount to 2000 or 4000 for couples. Who is wanting to give more money?

Fuck you people that vote for democrats.....and fuck you RINOS too...these people work for us and they come up with this?...keep the damn money we don't need it at the cost you will charge us in our God given freedom Nancy Pelosi.....

Awesome presentation and exposure.
He just scored a lot of points for the home team.
Hear this boys and girls, Daddy Trump has spoken.

Last edited:

Are you being sarcastic?

If you didn't lie, you would never post anything

Fuck you people that vote for democrats.....and fuck you RINOS too...these people work for us and they come up with this?...keep the damn money we don't need it at the cost you will charge us in our God given freedom Nancy Pelosi.....

I think I might be a schitzo also posting as you. We seem to agree. :laughing0301:

Are you being sarcastic?

It would have been more money for the shit hole countries and more free shit for deadbeat welfare moochers and illegal immigrants. And all I get is a lousy T-shirt that says Obama/Biden 2008.

Not a problem. There are enough votes to override a Trump Veto. Seems that fat orange fool is losing everything he touches in his last days as president.
well if you asswipe demonRATs didnt have the mentality of---give me..give me.. you would understand the concept, but you being retarded , doesnt allow for that

WTF are you talking about? Trump said he wanted to increase the amount to 2000 or 4000 for couples. Who is wanting to give more money?

whatevah it is-------I will GLADLY TAKE IT------what does it SOLVE? will it solve vandalism and looting
in my city?

Another 40 million dollars for the Closed Kennedy Center?...they got 40 million last time.....The Kennedy center in DC must be where they all launder money they receive from foreign nations....that's why Pelosi always directs covid relief money to the Kennedy center...wake up libtards.....

Matt Couch
@RealMattCouch

·
12h

Strange how there is nothing in this stimulus Bill to help 50,000 homeless veterans or the nearly 1 million homeless in America.. But we’re sending almost $1 billion to the Sudan
It's a bridge loan to the World Bank to help Sudan with its financial problems..one of which is they had no way of paying U.S victims of terrorism almost $335 million..they do now. But I'm with you on the main point..we somehow can find almost $2 trillion to help small businesses and give taxpayers $1,200 one time and now $600 because of COVID but when someone asks for a billion to help out the nation's homeless people it's..oh dear, we can't afford that.

6,000 pages... 2 hours to read and digest it... most of the money is going to countries that hate us.

Tens of thousands of people who have lost their businesses get $600. I spent that on golf last month.

What a mother fucking disgrace. BOTH parties.
And both of those parties just stole an election from an outsider president...that's an act of war in my opinion...

Forum List

Back