MAGA baby....Trump shreds Chinese flu relief bill because it doesn't help Americans....He is the Man........

Pelosi just gave in.

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi

·
38m

Republicans repeatedly refused to say what amount the President wanted for direct checks. At last, the President has agreed to $2,000 — Democrats are ready to bring this to the Floor this week by unanimous consent. Let’s do it!

He has also spoken against establishment pork before.
Neat! I imagine that also resulted from watching a Newsmax story at the time. What the shallow, mentally ill president is doing is trying to buy sympathy for his coup and bolster his brand in retirement. Again, there is no mystery to this shallow, stupid man.
Ok boomer
Ok cultist.
I don't even like Trump. You are just a dumbfuck.
It is what it is :dunno:
And I am not a boomer, you whiny little bitch. So, now we know where we stand. Back to the mentally ill President: Have you learned NOTHING about this man over the past 4 years? No, the mentally ill President who spent 9 months downplaying the pandemic does not suddenly care about stimulus for low-class poor people, as he sees them. You are insane to suggest otherwise.
Why is he trying to insist on it, then? Just curious, not arguing.
He thinks he can buy sympathy for his coup, primarily. Secondly, he wants to bolster his brand for his upcoming retirement and possible dire financial issues. again ... there is no mystery to this stupid, shallow man. We should all have learned this, over the last 4 years. The most shallow, stupid, narcissistic reason for anything he says and does is always the correctf one.
Well, I guess it sounds good, but that's all, since it was passed with a veto proof majority.

Neat! I imagine that also resulted from watching a Newsmax story at the time. What the shallow, mentally ill president is doing is trying to buy sympathy for his coup and bolster his brand in retirement. Again, there is no mystery to this shallow, stupid man.
Ok boomer
Ok cultist.
And I am not a boomer, you whiny little bitch. So, now we know where we stand. Back to the mentally ill President: Have you learned NOTHING about this man over the past 4 years? No, the mentally ill President who spent 9 months downplaying the pandemic does not suddenly care about stimulus for low-class poor people, as he sees them. You are insane to suggest otherwise.
He thinks he can buy sympathy for his coup, primarily. Secondly, he wants to bolster his brand for his upcoming retirement and possible dire financial issues. again ... there is no mystery to this stupid, shallow man. We should all have learned this, over the last 4 years. The most shallow, stupid, narcissistic reason for anything he says and does is always the correctf one.
Well, I guess it sounds good, but that's all, since it was passed with a veto proof majority.
Indeed. Well, meaning he could veto it, but the same vote would override the veto after.

Pelosi just gave in.
Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi

·
38m

Republicans repeatedly refused to say what amount the President wanted for direct checks. At last, the President has agreed to $2,000 — Democrats are ready to bring this to the Floor this week by unanimous consent. Let’s do it!

You mean, Pelosi just put the GOP on blast. Tie them right to their party leader. Make them vote.

Not a problem. There are enough votes to override a Trump Veto. Seems that fat orange fool is losing everything he touches in his last days as president.
And you dodge the issue at hand and talk about trump.
Typical.
Tell us.... what are your thoughts on this bill (other than orange man bad)

You dumb ass. Read the thread title. The subject is trump, and his response to the bill. Try to keep up.

Ok boomer
Ok cultist.

Incorrect. The coronavirus relief bill is not "veto-proof", otherwise so many Republicans as well as Democrats in Congress wouldn't be calling on the President to veto the bill.

Neither would the President be stating that he will veto the bill.

Ok boomer
Ok cultist.

Incorrect. The coronavirus relief bill is not "veto-proof", otherwise so many Republicans as well as Democrats in Congress wouldn't be calling on the President to veto the bill.

How many votes do you think it takes to override a veto?

I'm a little confused.

Trump supporters are now fine with giving out more money for covid relief?

Fine with me.

After months of stonewalling and playing politics, Pelosi finally agreed to a Covid relief bill that is expected to pass today.

Congress FINALLY agreed to hand out a $600 dollar check to every American after they ruined the economy and millions of lives.

The bill contains nearly $1 trillion dollars of spending. Americans are only getting $600 so where is the rest of the money going?

$135 million to Burma

$85.5 million to Cambodia

$1.4 billion for “Asia Reassurance Initiative Act”

$130 million to Nepal

$700 million to Sudan

$250 million in Palestinian aid

$25 million for “gender programs” in Pakistan.

Another $40 million was set aside for the Kennedy Center.

President Trump in October said he would sign a stand alone bill for $1200 stimulus checks, but lawmakers led by Pelosi, refused to work with him and we know why.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

If I am sent a Stand Alone Bill for Stimulus Checks ($1,200), they will go out to our great people IMMEDIATELY. I am ready to sign right now. Are you listening Nancy?
@MarkMeadows

@senatemajldr

@kevinomccarthy

@SpeakerPelosi

@SenSchumer

10:18 PM · Oct 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Trump needs to hit Ctl Alt Del Twice and reboot the government

I for once agree with the orange pig. $600 is nothing, people need more help than that.

1608691064443.png

Pelosi just gave in.
Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi

·
38m

You mean, Pelosi just put the GOP on blast. Tie them right to their party leader. Make them vote.

Does that mean they'll vote on it? But the Republicans didn't want a payment at all, did they?

Found on twitter:

Let’s do some math America $600 checks to all 328 million Americans That’s $196.8 billion Here’s the problem: this stimulus bill is for $900 billion. Join me, get loud, and ask yourself... WHERE THE HELL IS THE OTHER $700 BILLION GOING???

Ok boomer
Ok cultist.

How many votes do you think it takes to override a veto?

A more relevant question: Unless Congress re-does the bill, how many are going to vote against it when it goes back to Congress? Do you really think those representatives aren't hearing how many people think that bill is a pile of rancid, steaming dog shit?

Last edited:
Pelosi just gave in.
Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi

·
38m

Does that mean they'll vote on it? But the Republicans didn't want a payment at all, did they?

Republicans weren't objecting to the individual payments, it was all the BS pork in the bill they didn't like.

How many is "so many" dumbass?

Enough to sustain a veto?

It passed 92-6. Why are you all thinking Democrats and Republicans are unhappy with it?

Forum List

Back