MAGA baby....Trump shreds Chinese flu relief bill because it doesn't help Americans....He is the Man........

I hope he does.

So do I. The sheer stupidity of doing it, and then having Congress override it the very next day, will just be another great example of his stupidity.
Lol who needs integrity, right?
Well, considering the shallow and stupid president is doing it to try to buy sympathy for his coup, i don't think the word "integrity" gets attached to his actions.
You don't know why he said what he said.
And you very well may be right but what he said was true.
You dipshit hacks can't give that fool an inch. And its pathetic.

Thus making Pelosi a better, or at a minimum, an even-Steven kind of douche bag.

And. AND, then you don't even have to question Pelosi....................

I hope he does.

So do I. The sheer stupidity of doing it, and then having Congress override it the very next day, will just be another great example of his stupidity.
Well, considering the shallow and stupid president is doing it to try to buy sympathy for his coup, i don't think the word "integrity" gets attached to his actions.
Of course i know why. There is no mystery to this shallow, mentally ill man. You know why, too.

And whats even funnier is, all these people in here trashing him for speaking against it, would trash him for signing it when the after effects come out in a couple months.

The Democratic Party is an even-Steven better douchebag political party. How lucky we are.

After months of stonewalling and playing politics, Pelosi finally agreed to a Covid relief bill that is expected to pass today.

Congress FINALLY agreed to hand out a $600 dollar check to every American after they ruined the economy and millions of lives.

The bill contains nearly $1 trillion dollars of spending. Americans are only getting $600 so where is the rest of the money going?

$135 million to Burma

$85.5 million to Cambodia

$1.4 billion for “Asia Reassurance Initiative Act”

$130 million to Nepal

$700 million to Sudan

$250 million in Palestinian aid

$25 million for “gender programs” in Pakistan.

Another $40 million was set aside for the Kennedy Center.

President Trump in October said he would sign a stand alone bill for $1200 stimulus checks, but lawmakers led by Pelosi, refused to work with him and we know why.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

If I am sent a Stand Alone Bill for Stimulus Checks ($1,200), they will go out to our great people IMMEDIATELY. I am ready to sign right now. Are you listening Nancy?
@MarkMeadows

@senatemajldr

@kevinomccarthy

@SpeakerPelosi

@SenSchumer

10:18 PM · Oct 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Retweets

Quote Tweets

$700 million to SUDAN?

Fucking brilliant. My tax money is going to Suden.

Fuck everyone in Congress that voted for the bill. Trump needs to veto it.

NOT ONE PERSON IN CONGRESS READ THE BILL.

FUCK EM ALL.

I hope he does.

Of course i know why. There is no mystery to this shallow, mentally ill man. You know why, too.
He has also spoken against establishment pork before. He has also wanted a bill just with direct help in it.
You don't know shit. You are just a pathetic hack.
He could drown saving an infant baby in a raging river and you would make fun of him for not being an Olympic swimmer.

I heard that contained in the bill was money for Sri Lanka to repair a patrol boat.

Why in the fuck would a bill which is supposed to help Americans help Sri Lanka??
Link?

I heard it on the radio, so I'll need to look for a link.

A more pertinent question, though, is why is anything going to foreign interests? This is supposed to be a bill to help Americans...

10M for a Pakistan gender program...
That's not part of the Covid Bill. It's part of the spending package that was passed to keep the government running

That’s fine. My wife and I don’t need the money. Most people we know either don’t need it or don’t deserve it.
Well good for you. What you are saying is that you are wealthy and not only hang out with pretty much only wealthy people but only respect wealthy people.

Those folks that are hurting?

Fuckem right? Yea...you're a Republican

Yeah, congress said screw em. Trump was calling them out.

I hope he does.

He has also spoken against establishment pork before. He has also wanted a bill just with direct help in it.
You don't know shit. You are just a pathetic hack.
He could drown saving an infant baby in a raging river and you would make fun of him for not being an Olympic swimmer.
He inserted his own pork, or did you not realize that? 100% tax deduction for tbe 3-martini lunch is back.

He has also spoken against establishment pork before.
Neat! I imagine that also resulted from watching a Newsmax story at the time. What the shallow, mentally ill president is doing is trying to buy sympathy for his coup and bolster his brand in retirement. Again, there is no mystery to this shallow, stupid man.

Forum List

Back