MAGA baby....Trump shreds Chinese flu relief bill because it doesn't help Americans....He is the Man........

Trump loves da welfarez...

government, literally, handing out free money... :)
dont see how much more commie it can go from here... :D

Communists do not "hand out" free money to the proletariat; the citizenry is assigned vocation and paid a pittance, often based on a "piece" rate, by the communist government. The education system in this country has gone to shit, now hasn't it?

ok, so giving out free money doenst make one a commie...
good...
make sure you remember this for the next 4 years then...
Paying the bills of other nations makes one a moron.
It's an insult because you're telling those nations they're a bunch of idiots when it comes to managing their economies.

Not a problem. There are enough votes to override a Trump Veto. Seems that fat orange fool is losing everything he touches in his last days as president.

He is getting his jollies killing people on deathrow while pardoning all his cronies and contractors who murdered unarmed civilians in Iraq. Just the kinda nice guy he is I guess.

Shocking but not surprising. The fat orange bastard will be remembered right along with internment camps and smallpox infected blankets.

From NPR:

"Trump did not expressly threaten to veto the legislation. It was passed by overwhelming majorities in the House and Senate, with enough votes to potentially override a presidential veto if Trump were to carry out that option. "

The blob is bluffing.
Hahaha so NPR gives an opinion and you suck it up like yesterday's left overs.

He sounded pretty serious to me. Not only that he DETAILED all the bloat to expose congress

I heard that contained in the bill was money for Sri Lanka to repair a patrol boat.

Why in the fuck would a bill which is supposed to help Americans help Sri Lanka??
Link?

I heard it on the radio, so I'll need to look for a link.

A more pertinent question, though, is why is anything going to foreign interests? This is supposed to be a bill to help Americans...

I hope he does.

So do I. The sheer stupidity of doing it, and then having Congress override it the very next day, will just be another great example of his stupidity.
I'm guessing you never stood up to your children when they out numbered you?

Asinine logic

DO WHATS RIGHT REGARDLESS

I heard that contained in the bill was money for Sri Lanka to repair a patrol boat.

Why in the fuck would a bill which is supposed to help Americans help Sri Lanka??
Link?

I heard it on the radio, so I'll need to look for a link.

A more pertinent question, though, is why is anything going to foreign interests? This is supposed to be a bill to help Americans...
I would be curious as to who insisted on it, and why....but not sure how to find out.

From NPR:

"Trump did not expressly threaten to veto the legislation. It was passed by overwhelming majorities in the House and Senate, with enough votes to potentially override a presidential veto if Trump were to carry out that option. "

The blob is bluffing.
Hahaha so NPR gives an opinion and you suck it up like yesterday's left overs.

He sounded pretty serious to me. Not only that he DETAILED all the bloat to expose congress

Hey dumbass, McConnell has already informed the Senate that they should be prepared to come back in to session to override the veto. That is just a fact. I mean how damn easy is it to dismiss anything you don't want to believe by trashing the source. Hell, you morons are even trashing Fox news now.

Forum List

Back