MAGA baby....Trump shreds Chinese flu relief bill because it doesn't help Americans....He is the Man........

This is why we elected Trump....he loves this country, he loves the American people...

President Donald Trump slammed a coronavirus stimulus bill late on Tuesday evening that Congress expects him to sign, saying that they need to send him a bill that gives Americans significantly more money.

“Throughout the summer, Democrats cruelly blocked COVID relief legislation in an effort to advance their extreme left-wing agenda and influence the election,” Trump began. “Then, a few months ago, Congress started negotiations on a new package to get urgently needed help to the American people. It’s taken forever.”

Trump said that large sums of money in the bill was slated to go to foreign nations and illegal aliens in the U.S. Trump also highlighted other “wasteful spending” that was included in the bill.

“Despite all of this wasteful spending and much more, the $900 billion package provides hard-working taxpayers with only $600 each in relief payments and not enough money is given to small businesses and in particular restaurants, whose owners have suffered so grievously,” Trump said. “Congress found plenty of money for foreign countries, lobbyists, and special interests while sending the bare minimum to the American people who need it. It wasn’t their fault, it was China’s fault, not their fault.”

“I’m asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2,000 or $4,000 for a couple,” Trump continued. “I’m also asking Congress to immediately get rid of the wasteful and unnecessary items from this legislation and to send me a suitable bill or else the next administration will have to deliver a COVID relief package.”

So the Dems wanted to give more money...you saying you agree with the Dems?

How about that 3-martini lunch deduction that the White House insisted on?

So the Dems wanted to give more money...you saying you disagree with the Dems?
Nope, where did you get that idea? You agree with the Dems?

Do you have a real news feed for this or just this joke site?

Thanks.
I knew he couldn't get through one speech without mentioning his delusional second term nonsense. One item though, he said amend, the word is codicil, and he never mentions vetoing the bill..

What does it mean to you when he says "or else the next administration will have to deliver a COVID relief bill"?

Not a problem. There are enough votes to override a Trump Veto. Seems that fat orange fool is losing everything he touches in his last days as president.

He is getting his jollies killing people on deathrow while pardoning all his cronies and contractors who murdered unarmed civilians in Iraq. Just the kinda nice guy he is I guess.

After months of stonewalling and playing politics, Pelosi finally agreed to a Covid relief bill that is expected to pass today.

Congress FINALLY agreed to hand out a $600 dollar check to every American after they ruined the economy and millions of lives.

The bill contains nearly $1 trillion dollars of spending. Americans are only getting $600 so where is the rest of the money going?

$135 million to Burma

$85.5 million to Cambodia

$1.4 billion for “Asia Reassurance Initiative Act”

$130 million to Nepal

$700 million to Sudan

$250 million in Palestinian aid

$25 million for “gender programs” in Pakistan.

Another $40 million was set aside for the Kennedy Center.

President Trump in October said he would sign a stand alone bill for $1200 stimulus checks, but lawmakers led by Pelosi, refused to work with him and we know why.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

If I am sent a Stand Alone Bill for Stimulus Checks ($1,200), they will go out to our great people IMMEDIATELY. I am ready to sign right now. Are you listening Nancy?
@MarkMeadows

@senatemajldr

@kevinomccarthy

@SpeakerPelosi

@SenSchumer

10:18 PM · Oct 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Last edited:
This is why we elected Trump....he loves this country, he loves the American people...

President Donald Trump slammed a coronavirus stimulus bill late on Tuesday evening that Congress expects him to sign, saying that they need to send him a bill that gives Americans significantly more money.

“Throughout the summer, Democrats cruelly blocked COVID relief legislation in an effort to advance their extreme left-wing agenda and influence the election,” Trump began. “Then, a few months ago, Congress started negotiations on a new package to get urgently needed help to the American people. It’s taken forever.”

Trump said that large sums of money in the bill was slated to go to foreign nations and illegal aliens in the U.S. Trump also highlighted other “wasteful spending” that was included in the bill.

“Despite all of this wasteful spending and much more, the $900 billion package provides hard-working taxpayers with only $600 each in relief payments and not enough money is given to small businesses and in particular restaurants, whose owners have suffered so grievously,” Trump said. “Congress found plenty of money for foreign countries, lobbyists, and special interests while sending the bare minimum to the American people who need it. It wasn’t their fault, it was China’s fault, not their fault.”

“I’m asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2,000 or $4,000 for a couple,” Trump continued. “I’m also asking Congress to immediately get rid of the wasteful and unnecessary items from this legislation and to send me a suitable bill or else the next administration will have to deliver a COVID relief package.”

Democrats can choke on a bag of dicks and die. I agree with whatever my President of these United States says.
MAGA Cult.

Now you are all for spending money :lol:

From NPR:

"Trump did not expressly threaten to veto the legislation. It was passed by overwhelming majorities in the House and Senate, with enough votes to potentially override a presidential veto if Trump were to carry out that option. "

The blob is bluffing.

Democrats can choke on a bag of dicks and die. I agree with whatever my President of these United States says.
MAGA Cult.

Now you are all for spending money :lol:

When I'm going to have more government money to buy more guns and ammunition? Sure as hell.

Trump loves da welfarez...

government, literally, handing out free money... :)
dont see how much more commie it can go from here... :D

Communists do not "hand out" free money to the proletariat; the citizenry is assigned vocation and paid a pittance, often based on a "piece" rate, by the communist government. The education system in this country has gone to shit, now hasn't it?

ok, so giving out free money doenst make one a commie...
good...
make sure you remember this for the next 4 years then...

Forum List

Back