MAGA: Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting. Who released this?

Trump knew in advance of a possible something that had no legal prohibition
anyway
What do you libbies try to make skyscrapers out of sand?

Trump knew in advance of a possible something that had no legal prohibition
anyway
And so lied about and made up a lie as a cover story for other people to lie about it.

Nope, nothing to see here...
Glad you finally admit it.

The fact that nothing in this 51 page butt-hurt whine-fest is or ever has been illegal was established 50 pages ago.
Of course, Donnie junior's perjury is illegal, so you must be drunk or recovering from surgery. And this didn't happen in a vacuum...these acts most certainly could be illegal,in light of other information.

Like I said, give it time...
So, AGAIN, In other words you STILL can't present any links or evidence to support your false claim...

Now that you have reconfirmed you have NOTHING ... except for butt-hurt ... you are boring and not worth wasting time on.

your false claim
But...hey genius...you asserting it is false as more absurd than my asserting it as true. You have not a shred of evidence to support that assertion, while I have plenty of circumstantial evidence.

So you are embarrassing yourself.

I have plenty of circumstantial evidence.
So, ONCE AGAIN, you embarrass the sh!t out of yourself and waste our time by admitting you have NO LINKS, NO EVIDENCE - YOU CAN NOT PRESENT ANYTHING.

Dude, you're a Joke.

Bwuhahahaha....

I have plenty of circumstantial evidence.
So, ONCE AGAIN, you embarrass the sh!t out of yourself and waste our time by admitting you have NO LINKS, NO EVIDENCE - YOU CAN NOT PRESENT ANYTHING.

Dude, you're a Joke.

Bwuhahahaha....
But we do have circumstantial and anecdotal evidence, in the form of various people telling us it is false and in the form of several lies already told about it.

You, on the other hand, have not a shred of evidence of your assertion that Donnie jr did not commit perjury.

So while you are busy cackling at yourself, you are actually most guilty of that which you accuse everyone else.

As usual. You might be the most vapid, detached from reality person I have ever stomped.out on these boards.

Circumstantial, rumor, innuendo, and anecdotal were the four corners of The Salem Witch Hunt

But we do have circumstantial and anecdotal evidence...
Go on, get it all out of your system...the night is young, ..

...but your embarrassing yourself is getting old. Not going to waste anymore time on you.

Let us know when / if you and Mueller ever find any REAL evidence. :p

Evidence is here is the rock that Mr Trump hit Mrs Clinton with
It’s not evidence nor within the realm of seeking it to say a guy told me he knows of the guy who has a rock that may have hit Mrs Clinton

Forum List

Back