MAGA extremists are taking credit for historic investments in America's infrastructure - that they VOTED AGAINST.

I once built infrastructure. It takes years for the approvals and permits to take place. What you see today came from Trump. What you do not see tomorrow might be blocked by Republicans.
Bull Shit
Trump held infrastructure hostage and secured no funding.

Current projects are coming from Biden

as you have shown that you are an expert in lying, your offal is irrelevant.

I tell the truth.

I don't lie, because I'm not a lefTARD.

If you can find a lie, post it.

Otherwise, shut your bleedin piehole.

WTF? Why do left wing drama queens insist on using the word "extremist" in a simple political argument? Do they think it makes a lame argument sound better? Lefties want to make a federal case out of four votes when the fact is that republicans are responsible for historic investments in infrastructure. Bye the way, democrats take credit for the Civil Rights Act when they voted against it.

WTF? Why do left wing drama queens insist on using the word "extremist" in a simple political argument? Do they think it makes a lame argument sound better? Lefties want to make a federal case out of four votes when the fact is that republicans are responsible for historic investments in infrastructure. Bye the way, democrats take credit for the Civil Rights Act when they voted against it.
MAGA is extremist
Ask a Regular Republican

WTF? Why do left wing drama queens insist on using the word "extremist" in a simple political argument? Do they think it makes a lame argument sound better?

Leftards do this because they're LEMMINGS and they can't see how badly they're being played. By a bunch of evil fucking psychopaths they call the "leadership".

Bye the way, democrats take credit for the Civil Rights Act when they voted against it.
True dat. Leftists are dishonorable. They can't be trusted. They lie ALL the time.

And, leftards are huge hypocrites. Right now, leftards are the biggest racists on the planet.

Bull Shit
Trump held infrastructure hostage and secured no funding.

Current projects are coming from Biden
That is not possible. Give you an example. Navy Carriers and Subs. Even though they presently need servicing, it is only those on the list a long time being refurbished. (not an infrastructure, simply how the Feds are so damned slow)
If you think you can build infrastructure in America in less than 5 years you do not know your subject.
I notice the Biden cult saying he built infrastructure never is specific about what he built. Infrastructure is in the planning stages for years.

Broadband for example is never built by the Feds. It is built by corporations and you know how the Democrats despise corporations.

Forum List

Back