MAGA: Federal Deficit Increases By 20 Percent! GOP Spend Spend SPEND! They always DO!

The America people have to elect fiscally responsible Democrats again. Republicans are the party of reckless givaways to the rich and utterly irresponsible spending.

The America people have to elect fiscally responsible Democrats again.

Again?
When was the last time?
During the reign of Bubba!
And Bubba got a Blow Job on the side. Then came spend, spend off the books team Dubya!
They were there as well during 2009- to now as well.

Which Dems during the reign of Bubba were fiscally responsible?
Ended with a surplus. And Dubya spent it.

Thanks, now where is the proof of your claim?
With repubs in full control of the government we sure are seeing they are not fiscally responsible. Increasing deficits in a strong economy? Wow.

Trump's new economic talking point takes you into a math-free zone of magical thinking
Trump Claims His Tariffs Will Pay Down Debt—After He Drove Up Deficits With a Billionaire Tax Cut
Trump’s tax cut will cost nearly $2 trillion over the next decade. Tariffs won’t even come close to fixing that.
View attachment 209213
View attachment 209212
View attachment 209214

MAGA.. Spend Spend Spend the Conservative way!
At least the Dems want to pay for what they spend.
All he did during the campaign was to complain about Obama's debt. And?

The America people have to elect fiscally responsible Democrats again. Republicans are the party of reckless givaways to the rich and utterly irresponsible spending.

Again?
When was the last time?
And Bubba got a Blow Job on the side. Then came spend, spend off the books team Dubya!

Whether they were or weren't, Trump railed against Obama and the debt. Now Trump is in there, and now what? He's ballooning the debt. What's he going to do about it, seeing that he was going to fix the debt? Being a coward by changing the subject, doesn't relieve Trump from his bs.

Maybe we can give Trump his border wall once he balances the budget

We need to elect people who work for us, wont matter what party they are in if they work for us instead of them self's.

Again?
When was the last time?

Whether they were or weren't, Trump railed against Obama and the debt. Now Trump is in there, and now what? He's ballooning the debt. What's he going to do about it, seeing that he was going to fix the debt? Being a coward by changing the subject, doesn't relieve Trump from his bs.

Trump railed against Obama and the debt

Yup, sure did.

Now Trump is in there, and now what?

Debt's still going up.

He's ballooning the debt.

Yup.

What's he going to do about it, seeing that he was going to fix the debt?

We'll see. If the Dems win the House, I'm sure they'll come up with
trillions in spending cuts. If the Republicans keep the House and expand
their numbers in the Senate, I'm sure they'll come up with trillions in spending cuts.

Where is the Tea Party?

They were so concerned about debt when Obama was President

Where is the Tea Party?

They were so concerned about debt when Obama was President
I often ask that myself. Makes you question if they ever really cared.

They were used peoples who accepted lies as truths.
Them were the glory days of the TeaGagger sack licker rallies, for sure.
But the Great Douche did say Obama was born in America. Put water on them flames
Everyone knew that Obama is legal, even a good portion of TeaGaggers. As they
needed the lies to rally their moron racist peoples.

SO, these are our today's DOPer. Some show their faces, most hide in the shadows
as the cowards they are. Spew their hate for a more Whitey nation.
As whitey (aka Teagaggers), GOP/DOPer voter numbers are still dropping.

Again?
When was the last time?

Trump railed against Obama and the debt

Yup, sure did.

Now Trump is in there, and now what?

Debt's still going up.

He's ballooning the debt.

Yup.

What's he going to do about it, seeing that he was going to fix the debt?

We'll see. If the Dems win the House, I'm sure they'll come up with
trillions in spending cuts. If the Republicans keep the House and expand
their numbers in the Senate, I'm sure they'll come up with trillions in spending cuts.
Lol! I've met some bull shitter's in my time in person. But on a forum, your at the top of the list.

Forum List

Back