MAGA Fires Back At Robert De Niro

Those booster shoes were adorable..... got him up to what, 5'4"? Glad the training wheels were off....

He was in (what used to be) solid blue country and they just ass-raped him on the street.... he bucked up and then ran off like a little bitch when he remembered he wasn't on a movie set.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

deniro inbred fuck.jpg

DiNiro[sic] is a lowlife scumbag.

Nothing more.
Funny. Last I spoke with him he said the same thing about you. To be serious, it's amazing how easily people like you have turned on DeNiro because of Trump. DeNiro is just one of the people attacked by subscribers to the cult-of-personality surrounding Mr. Trump, specifically because they have the balls to call out Trump for what he is. Unlike the sycophants in the GOP, people like DeNiro aren't threatened by the politics of hate that Trump wields.

Funny. Last I spoke with him he said the same thing about you. To be serious, it's amazing how easily people like you have turned on DeNiro because of Trump. DeNiro is just one of the people attacked by subscribers to the cult-of-personality surrounding Mr. Trump, specifically because they have the balls to call out Trump for what he is. Unlike the sycophants in the GOP, people like DeNiro aren't threatened by the politics of hate that Trump wields.
I’ve never liked DuhNero.

You must see by now that the fact that you defend DuhZero automatically makes others reconsider the wisdom of supporting him?

Pfft.

He has been a good actor.

But as a political commentator, he’s utterly worthless. And his manner of using fame to get an audience and then use such debased language only supports my contention about him. He’s a nothing.

I’ve never liked DuhNero.

You must see by now that the fact that you defend DuhZero automatically makes others reconsider the wisdom of supporting him?

Pfft.

He has been a good actor.

But as a political commentator, he’s utterly worthless. And his manner of using fame to get an audience and then use such debased language only supports my contention about him. He’s a nothing.
right

no one believes that one

First you say you never liked him, and in the same breath Oh he's such a great actor, a national treasure (I read what's in your mind).

Who really cares about him making statements. It's a free country. And few people see him as a political commentator. He's a US citizen exercising his free rights to speak out and help a campaign. HE feigns no expertise as a political commentator.

Serous question. Does it bother you how many people you have had to turn on, attack, and disparage simply because they comment on a politician you like? The hatred.

right

no one believes that
You cannot actually speak for others. You can’t even speak for yourself.
First you say you never liked him,
Absolutely correct. I’ve never liked him.
and in the same breath Oh he's such a great actor, a national treasure (I read what's in your mind).
Liar. I never contradicted myself. I can dislike a person and still give him credit where it’s due. He is a good actor. He’s a national disgrace however as a human being.
Who really cares about him making statements.

You do. This your petty OP.
It's a free country.
Unless you Democratics screw everything up.
And few people see him as a political commentator.
You do. That’s why you posted his musings in political satire.
He's a US citizen exercising his free rights to speak out and help a campaign.
Yeah. We know. And?
HE feigns no expertise as a political commentator.
Yes he does.
Serous question. Does it bother you how many people you have had to turn on, attack, and disparage simply because they comment on a politician you like? The hatred.
it’s never happened to me. So, your faux “question” is simply based on your biased speculation. Not really unexpected.

DeNiro is a comical shell of what he used to appear to be. It took years to establish his tough guy persona (IN THE MOVIES) but now he's just a worn out, dementia addled tough guy wanna be, just like Biden. MAGA

Forum List

Back