MAGA hat meltdown again....TDS.

MAGA hats are as offensive as KKK hoods. Only idiots would wear them in public.

51458379_2090286207675731_7923694205573005312_n.png

I wonder why the video only included the boy's remarks instead of at least some of what actually happened. Considering the grin on his face, he got the response he was hoping for, or at least claimed to get the response he was hoping for.

Yea, must be that one and only time you don't believe the victim, right?

Stone said they knocked on the door, and were professional and polite. It's not like they kicked the door in and shot the place up like they commonly do.

WTF....you seem to be lost, again.

Which part of my post do you question?

This thread is about the kid wearing the MAGA hat, the Stone thread is two doors down....do try to pay attention.

I wonder why the video only included the boy's remarks instead of at least some of what actually happened. Considering the grin on his face, he got the response he was hoping for, or at least claimed to get the response he was hoping for.

You're both stupid and dishonest.

Obviously the video did show the twat calling him a school shooter.

I just ordered one on the internet in black. Maybe the crazies won't notice and try to kill me in the Walmart parking lot.

Never had one before, but just ordered the classic red. I' 6' 230 pounds, woe be to the snowflake that goes after me.
I'm 6'1 and only 220

need to lose some fat & get back down to 200 though...

:lol:

I just ordered one on the internet in black. Maybe the crazies won't notice and try to kill me in the Walmart parking lot.

Never had one before, but just ordered the classic red. I' 6' 230 pounds, woe be to the snowflake that goes after me.
I'm 6'1 and only 220

need to lose some fat & get back down to 200 though...

:lol:

It's hard.

I lifted weights all my life, blew our a rotator cup and got a bit heavy.

I was 205 most of my adult life.

Are you a grand dragon in the KKK, I asked because you convinced me I needed a bright red MAGA hat, just like you convinced me I should join the NRA. I'm now a proud life member, keep up the good work.

Your dumb ass redskins did not even know what a wheel was.

You people still whining about the land that was "stolen?"

Yeah, booo fucking hooo.

Go buy some more jeans why don't you? Meanwhile, I loved the Natives that owned slaves and fought for the confederacy, don't you loser?

Your dumb ass redskins did not even know what a wheel was.

You people still whining about the land that was "stolen?"

Yeah, booo fucking hooo.

Go buy some more jeans why don't you? Meanwhile, I loved the Natives that owned slaves and fought for the confederacy, don't you loser?

Settle down, Liability. At least we kept our promises.

220119facecrime2.jpg
Anyone who has ever worked around teenage boys knows exactly what that look is.....anyone who says it was innocent is either lying or incredibly naive.

Wear them folks. Keep recording their fucking meltdowns.

So, this guy has a cell phone, he is obviously capable of using his cell phone to record audio/video, he makes numerous claims concerning other passengers, YET he has NO cell phone video/audio of the MANY claims he is making concerning other passengers on the Frontier aircraft.

That jack ass is a punk ass fvcking liar; period.

I hope he never gets to where he is going, unless he walks there.

Stone said they knocked on the door, and were professional and polite. It's not like they kicked the door in and shot the place up like they commonly do.

He could have just turned himself in. That bullshit was for optics. It made the FBI looks like ass.

He got the response he expected from the TDS Trump hating douchebags.

I just ordered a red one, I'll be packing heat when I wear it. I dare someone to try to take it.

I have a better idea, Tex! You can't shoot someone for steeling a hat, so, load the hat with a stink bomb or paint bomb with a wire running to your collar. If someone grabs the hat from you, it yanks the wire and triggers a 2-3 second delay. As soon as they take it, move away and let it blow up all over them and just walk away. They can keep the hat.

Well we actually did hear the woman say he was a school shooter! Wtf does she think she is?

Why wasn't the kid called a racist and xenophobe, too? I mean, isn't that how leftards think?

WTF....you seem to be lost, again.

Her problem isn't that she is lost. The problem is that occasionally someone finds her. o_O

Forum List

Back