MAGA hat meltdown again....TDS.

I just ordered one on the internet in black. Maybe the crazies won't notice and try to kill me in the Walmart parking lot.
I just ordered a red one, I'll be packing heat when I wear it. I dare someone to try to take it.

I have a better idea, Tex! You can't shoot someone for steeling a hat, so, load the hat with a stink bomb or paint bomb with a wire running to your collar. If someone grabs the hat from you, it yanks the wire and triggers a 2-3 second delay. As soon as they take it, move away and let it blow up all over them and just walk away. They can keep the hat.

Tex! You can't shoot someone for steeling a hat,
I don't know where you got that silly idea, if someone attempts a strong armed robbery of a senior citizen, you can bet I'll soot them. Hell, if it's after dark I can legally shoot them in the back as they flee with my property. God bless TEXAS!

I wonder why the video only included the boy's remarks instead of at least some of what actually happened. Considering the grin on his face, he got the response he was hoping for, or at least claimed to get the response he was hoping for.

Yea, must be that one and only time you don't believe the victim, right?

Stone said they knocked on the door, and were professional and polite. It's not like they kicked the door in and shot the place up like they commonly do.

He could have just turned himself in. That bullshit was for optics. It made the FBI looks like ass.

He might have done just that, but then again, he might have busied himself destroying the evidence they came to get, and then skipped town. Roger stone worked hard to build a reputation as an unethical scam artist. He was proud of it.

Forum List

Back