MAGA is growing stronger !

Actually it is, lunatic leftard.

Check the latest polls.
Wow, polls . You hated them when Trump was way behind 6 months out. It’s over a year and Trump hasn’t started to look like an idiot every night . You know, the guy whose poll numbers dropped every time he had a press conference.

Wow, polls . You hated them when Trump was way behind 6 months out. It’s over a year and Trump hasn’t started to look like an idiot every night . You know, the guy whose poll numbers dropped every time he had a press conference.
Now your boy Pedo Joe is behind in ALL the polls and losing in every single swing state but one.

Told ya.

America has outgrown the bullshit from the leftards

I agree that MAGA is growing stupider, not stronger.

In other words, it’s an abysmal and rapid Idiocracy - the right has become brain dead.

Glad, morons, I could clear that up.

And yet, they somehow have your attention....as they should since he's got a decent chance of winning.

People called MAGA followers idiots in 2016, then they lost (to the idiots).

I just love KARMA.

And yet, they somehow have your attention....as they should since he's got a decent chance of winning.

People called MAGA followers idiots in 2016, then they lost (to the idiots).

I just love KARMA.
Frankly, I’m anticipating a Trump victory.

It all depends, I guess, on the younger crowd showing up at the ballot box. That would put Biden over the top, but I’m not going to hold my breath.

Frankly, I’m anticipating a Trump victory.

It all depends, I guess, on the younger crowd showing up at the ballot box. That would put Biden over the top, but I’m not going to hold my breath.
It's possible if the election were held today, Trump would win.

14 months from now after all the hoorah and trials, he may lose by 20 points,

If Trump was supported or the news media and comedians on TV were not savage this would not be.

delusional nit wits delirious bozos spouted bullshit no plan way too stupid the shit astonishingly incoherent incompetence no fking idea.

Yep. As leader of the Derp Squad, I can see you goons are sufficiently triggered by the growing realization that you've done nothing to stop Trump, he is just stronger and better than ever and you'll be facing him next year with at best, Joe Whatshisname. :71:

Tater.jpg

It's possible if the election were held today, Trump would win.

14 months from now after all the hoorah and trials, he may lose by 20 points,
14 months from now Biden will be dead and the country will be so disgusted with Harris they'll vote for the dogcatcher to take her place.

14 months from now Biden will be dead and the country will be so disgusted with Harris they'll vote for the dogcatcher to take her place.
Trump will never get my vote, even if I am the only one in America who votes Democrat.

I’ll look at everyone around me as idiots in that case. I will be literally the smartest person in the country.

Just remember. If you’ve seen the Idiocracy movie, you know what happens to Joe Bauers at the end. :cool:

Yep. As leader of the Derp Squad, I can see you goons are sufficiently triggered by the growing realization that you've done nothing to stop Trump, he is just stronger and better than ever and you'll be facing him next year with at best, Joe Whatshisname. :71:

View attachment 831475
You’ve done nothing to govern….nothing.
Trump will build a wall ?
Do infrastructure, nope.
Better healthcare ?
wtf do you guys stand for ?

I'm not a governor nor in government, pinhead.
Thank God for that.

That said, do you think you (toobfreak) could govern better than President Biden? I’m just kind of curious to know what the first thing is that you would do, if you were in charge.

Thanks in advance.

no matter how much the political elites try to disparage and tear down the political movement known as MAGA it seems that MAGA is growing in strength ! the movement the right has taken is the MAGA movement and more and more new young candidates represent the MAGA movement ! like it or not MAGA is here to stay ! want proof ? the left is concentrating much of its political resources to attack not just Trump and and other MAGA candidates like DeSantis but they are also attacking the movement itself !

Forum List

Back