MAGA SAD NEWS: Facebook said Thursday that it is working to help Americans vote by mail

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Facebook said Thursday that it is working to help Americans vote by mail, including by notifying users about how to request ballots and whether the date of their state's election has changed
Read the article

I guess the wife is stepping on some balls.

Facebook said Thursday that it is working to help Americans vote by mail, including by notifying users about how to request ballots and whether the date of their state's election has changed
Read the article

Yep. Gotta get the ignorant voting. Democrats cant win without them
Trump and Pence both use mail in ballots..I can see you hate those Democrats.

Read the article

Maybe we can just vote on facebook.

If Trump can use mail in ballots why can't the rest of America?

You understand the difference between asking in writing for a mail in ballot under penalty of perjury versus mass mailing millions of unrequested ballots to dead people and illegal aliens?

Probably not. So your point doesn't mean shit.

You understand the difference between asking in writing for a mail in ballot under penalty of perjury versus mass mailing millions of unrequested ballots to dead people and illegal aliens?

You do recognize that if Trump doesn't do something about the voting process he will get it in the ass on November 3rd? Ignoring the issue and being an elitist will not get him anywhere.

You do recognize that if Trump doesn't do something about the voting process he will get it in the ass on November 3rd? Ignoring the issue and being an elitist will not get him anywhere.

Your crystal ball doesn't mean shit. You can request a mail in ballot in most states. That is not the issue.

The issue is mass mailing ballots to millions when the voting rolls suck and are horribly inaccurate. You know this but are playing stupid. No one is buying it. When will Dims learn the public knows you always lie.

Mass mailing unsolicited ballots is a fucking joke. Any moron can see it is ripe for abuse. But you lie by conflating one issue with the other. Again, it won't work. Maybe try telling the truth for a change. :)

Again: Requesting a mail in ballot under penalty of perjury is okay.

Mass mailing millions of unsolicited ballots to dead people and illegals bad.

Hope this clears it up for you.

Last edited:

Your crystal ball doesn't mean shit. You can request a mail in ballot in most states. That is not the issue.

The issue is mass mailing ballots to millions when the voting rolls suck and are horribly inaccurate. You know this but are playing stupid. No one is buying it. When will Dims learn the public knows you always lie.

Mass mailing unsolicited ballots is a fucking joke. Any moron can see it is ripe for abuse. But you lie by conflating one issue with the other. Again, it won't work. Maybe try telling the truth for a change. :)
Just because you worship Trump doesn't mean the majority does.

CORONAVIRUS
Two-thirds of voters back vote-by-mail in November 2020
In a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, 58 percent want election rules changed permanently.

Just because you worship Trump doesn't mean the majority does.

CORONAVIRUS
Two-thirds of voters back vote-by-mail in November 2020
In a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, 58 percent want election rules changed permanently.

The fact you are repeatedly ignoring my point means I hit a bullseye. Again you are intentionally conflating two completely different things. I have made myself crystal clear. The fact you are ignoring the obvious means you are lying.

Here it is again.

Requesting a mail in ballot under penalty of perjury is okay.

Mass mailing millions of unsolicited ballots to dead people and illegals bad.

Read the article

Yea if your over 65 or retarted lol

Read the article

Maybe we can just vote on facebook.

You should. It's totally legit, cool and legal. In fact, all of Cult45 should submit their votes via FB.

Forum List

Back