MAGA Wants to Cut Defense

So you bring them home. Are you not still paying for them and all the equipment and supplies? Is there even enough space in the US bases to house them all?
How about everything you would then to move back to Europe when conducting joint exercises?
So why are US taxpayers paying to keep US troops in the EU?
Keeping them in the US adds to the US GDP, and creates US jobs.
Yes there is plenty of room in the US for the EU based troops.

Its a matter of who should pay to keep them there? 100% US taxpayers? No!

Yeah, okay, the toilet seat is a bad example.
Remember when we had that fancy new stealth drone and it landed in Iran and China took it?
Now China and Iran have US drone technology. $billions wasted.

We need the EU and NATO countries and Japan to pick up the slack.
We spend $24b a year keeping US troops in the EU.
That needs to be reimbursed, or bring them home.
I think Poland is the only one that pays for us to be there.

You didn't reply to these little factoids:
The FACT is that the US DOD gets more funding than the next 10 militaries COMBINED.
The US simply cannot afford to over-budget the military any more. Call it a fiscal reality.
So unless you have a plan to raise revenue to pay for more DOD spending, military spending needs to be cut.
Drone technology? A drone is nothing but a remote control similar to a kids toy. All the technology is here on the ground.
We should have put a TLAM right in the middle of that drone on the Chinese runway as soon as it stopped moving ...

Tbe geniuses who but all that stealth technogy could not figure out how to put a self-destruct capability in ir?

:rolleyes:
If you lose control of it, how do you tell it to self destruct?

Drone technology? A drone is nothing but a remote control similar to a kids toy. All the technology is here on the ground.

If you lose control of it, how do you tell it to self destruct?
You obviously don't know much about the technology in that drone or about programming.

An act of war?

You really want WWIII don't you?
Relax, francis, I was kidding. I watched the event real-time and was in on the Battle Staff discussions on what to do about it. Of course we were not going to strike it, but discussions about self-destruct systems and more specific internal orders / programming in case of lost-link ops came out of it.

What experience do you have in radar systems, cruise missiles and such? None?
You are such an arrogant, pompous, ass who tries to come across an 'experienced intellectual, which makes me laugh,especially after such childish responses as your last one.

You have no idea who you are talking to and have no clue about me.Attempting to assume you do about anyone anonymous n a chat noard is humerous.

The fact that you are attempting to make false accusations, failing to tell someone who they are / what their experiences are makes you look like a desperate idiot, a fraud.

Sorry I bruised your ego after your childish response Rear Admiral.

You are such an arrogant, pompous, ass who tries to come across an 'experienced intellectual, which makes me laugh,especially after such childish responses as your last one.

You have no idea who you are talking to and have no clue about me.Attempting to assume you do about anyone anonymous n a chat noard is humerous.

The fact that you are attempting to make false accusations, failing to tell someone who they are / what their experiences are makes you look like a desperate idiot, a fraud.

Sorry I bruised your ego after your childish response Rear Admiral.
So what are your fucking qualifications? Judging by your post, you didn't get more than a GED. I highlighted your errors that my spell check found.

So what are your fucking qualifications? Judging by your post, you didn't get more than a GED. I highlighted your errors that my spell check found.

laughing hilariously.jpg

With every post you attempt to arrogantly flex your keyboard muscles in an attempt to demean othets you prove yourself to be an ignorant, arrogant ass.

Judging by your childish, insecure posts rather that an Admiral you were some lowly sailor who scrubbed toilets and wore pants that had his name in the back so his fellow sailors would know who he was when he was bent over.

You're dismissed, squid...IF you ever even served at all....not that anyone cares.

So why are US taxpayers paying to keep US troops in the EU?
Keeping them in the US adds to the US GDP, and creates US jobs.
Yes there is plenty of room in the US for the EU based troops.

Its a matter of who should pay to keep them there? 100% US taxpayers? No!
Because it is advantageous to have troops and equipment pre-positioned in what is very likely a theater of operations. Do you have any idea of how much time and logistics is required to move a fighting force there?

Because it is advantageous to have troops and equipment prepositioned in what is very likely a theater of operations. Do you have any idea of how much time and logistics is required to move a fighting force there?
Like we saw our $86b of prepositioned equipment in AFG get taken by the Tailban.
Don't fight the last war, we can't afford it.

Forum List

Back