Maher, Dawkins and "regressive leftism"

It really is a shame that regressive leftists feel so obligated to work so hard at avoiding open, honest public debate.

If you really believe in your positions, you should welcome honest debate.

If you're afraid, perhaps you should (a) re-consider your position or (b) put forth the effort to create better arguments.

Bill Maher is a REAL liberal, good for him.

Maybe you should read post 39 and then work on your apology.

It really is a shame that regressive leftists feel so obligated to work so hard at avoiding open, honest public debate.

If you're afraid, perhaps you should (a) re-consider your position or (b) put forth the effort to create better arguments.

Wow, you're very upset about this little thread of mine. Good.

Maher is a liberal. You are a regressive leftist.

Just as the Tea Party has distorted the GOP, the regressive leftists like you have distorted the Democratic party.

Keep whining, you prove my point with every post.

Mac....why are you insisting on calling people in this thread "regressive leftists"? Is it your way of intimidating them? Are you trying to label people so that you don't have to actually listen to what they are saying?

You have me on ignore. Why work so hard at avoiding open, honest public debate?

Just as the Tea Party has distorted the GOP, the regressive leftists like you have distorted the Democratic party.

I find it telling that you would need to resort to a gross misrepresentation of the facts in order to attempt to make some point.
Usually decent honest people use facts to support a point.

Bill Maher spoke at Berkeley in 2014. Some people petitioned against that. They were rebuffed.

If anything, our 'system' worked just as it should, your hysterical antics notwithstanding.

I find it telling that you would need to resort to a gross misrepresentation of the facts in order to attempt to make some point.

Bill Maher spoke at Berkeley in 2014. Some people petitioned against that. They were rebuffed.

If anything, our 'system' worked just as it should, your hysterical antics notwithstanding.
:itsok:

Mac....why are you insisting on calling people in this thread "regressive leftists"? Is it your way of intimidating them? Are you trying to label people so that you don't have to actually listen to what they are saying?

You have me on ignore. Why work so hard at avoiding open, honest public debate?

It is 'politically incorrect' for posters at USMB to express disagreement with Mac's threads. That is his opinion.

Ironic,eh?

:itsok:

We don't need 2 PoliticalChics on this forum. Seriously.

It is 'politically incorrect' for posters at USMB to express disagreement with Mac's threads. That is his opinion.

Ironic,eh?
That's not what I said.

And DING!

As USMB's King of the Straw Man argument, you are allowed one (1) "that's not what I said" per thread.

You may attempt to communicate with me on another thread, and I will determine at that time whether I will respond.

You're easily one of the more dishonest posters here, and that's really saying something.

and the people in the Tea party are NOT AN enemy to any of you people. they have their own visions the same as everyone else does. Now the leftist/commies they are AN ENEMY

Ironic,eh?
That's not what I said.

And DING!

As USMB's King of the Straw Man argument, you are allowed one (1) "that's not what I said" per thread.

You may attempt to communicate with me on another thread, and I will determine at that time whether I will respond.

You're easily one of the more dishonest posters here, and that's really saying something.

Ruh Roh! You are on probation!! That is serious!

Puhhh leaze. Fuck Islam and all but its not some magical fuggin right to speak at a College, god damn you cry too much. If you dont speak your mind on a campus where can you? Lalalalalalalemme educate these otherwise "wise" men, since Mac is apparently inept: ON HBO!!!!, On youtube, on your own website, on the talking head circuit, on any random fuckin street corner, on twitter, on facebook, on a podcast, in your shower, preferably while singing. Oops. Problem resolved, no real problem to begin with! Poor guy.

Just thought I'd bump some of my favorites that Mac won't see because he's got the individuals on ignore.

Way to "open that dialogue" eh?

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Mac is too cowardly to debate, all he does is dip, duck, dodge and deflect and then engage in ad hom. Does he seriously think that every adult human reading this thread doesnt realize hes ducking the facts and relevant counterpoints and falling back on name calling and ad hom because he cannot debate like an adult man? This thread shouldnt even be this long at this point. Its fact against mac, ad hom by mac, fact against mac, ad hom by mac. Pathetic lil booboo baby.

Let's pick a university......any university. Then, we'll examine the calendar of events there for the past two years. We will also take a look at the list of faculty and guest instructors.

I'll wager that said university has allowed a wide variety of opinions on just about all topics to be represented in that span of time.

Anyone want to do that with me? Mac? You game?

Bazinga!

Ironic,eh?
That's not what I said.

And DING!

Ruh Roh! You are on probation!! That is serious!

A Mac meltdown is almost too easy to induce anymore.

Forum List

Back