🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

mail in voting in PA

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
I am originally from the Pittsburgh area and I have seen so many of my friends complaining about the mail in voting they are getting 3 to 5 ballots per person. How could this go wrong. They plan to vote in person and take their ballots with them just in case someone says you voted by mail to show them they did not.

I am originally from the Pittsburgh area and I have seen so many of my friends complaining about the mail in voting they are getting 3 to 5 ballots per person. How could this go wrong. They plan to vote in person and take their ballots with them just in case someone says you voted by mail to show them they did not.

This election is going to be a clusterfuck for the ages.

One out very four votes in 2016 was mailed in. This is nothing new. It may be as high as 3 out of 4 votes being mailed in this election. There are several states that only have vote by mail and no other option. The hysteria about this is rubbish. So instead of 25% voting by mail in 2016, we may have 75% voting by mail in 2020. SO WHAT!?

One out very four votes in 2016 was mailed in. This is nothing new. It may be as high as 3 out of 4 votes being mailed in this election. There are several states that only have vote by mail and no other option. The hysteria about this is rubbish. So instead of 25% voting by mail in 2016, we may have 75% voting by mail in 2020. SO WHAT!?
The "so what" is that Republicans prefer "absentee ballots" where real voters request ballots, and democrats prefer to do mass mailings of ballots, to include dead people, dogs, cats, and Mickey Mouse. Then do "vote harvesting" of ballots to swamp the election with bogus votes.

The "so what" is that Republicans prefer "absentee ballots" where real voters request ballots, and democrats prefer to do mass mailings of ballots, to include dead people, dogs, cats, and Mickey Mouse. Then do "vote harvesting" of ballots to swamp the election with bogus votes.
Same thing. Real voters request a ballot by mail else physically go to vote in either case. You're just jealous that the Republicans didn't think of spamming their constituents and independents with prepaid mail in ballot request forms first. Don't worry so much. The annoyance factor alone may just even things out.

Forum List

Back