Maine’s passage of ‘right to food’ amendment stirs celebration, worry

That is why I can't take you seriously, storyteller. Simply making stuff up doesn't mean it is rational and not merely a fallacy. Appeals to ignorance of the law is also a fallacy.

Go ahead and explain, right-winger, how what you tell stories about is any form of "gospel Truth".

The at-will employment laws are completely separate from the laws governing unemployment compensation. That is the simple truth of it.

You keep claiming that, without any evidence at all. Being employed in a union job does not violate the at-will employment law, despite the fact that employers cannot fired or terminate someone for no reason. Working under a contract does not violate the at-will employment law, despite the fact the employee cannot quit for no reason without being penalized.

Your supposition is simply bogus.
Your whole line of reasoning is nothing but storytelling yet you claim I am the one who is bogus? You need valid arguments for that

A simplification without so much expensive "regulations". Only the right-wing is that ignorant while denouncing, Big Government.
So you believe you can create a massive new welfare program with such great efficiency and little regulation that you would achieve the same multiplier effect as a non-welfare, highly means tested, private-public insurance program that give employers great incentive to ensure only those who actually qualify can collect on it? You pretend that removing the qualification hurdle won't result in massive fraud and many, many people cheating the system to collect far more than they qualify for? I knew you were dogmatic and naive, but that takes the cake.

So you believe you can create a massive new welfare program with such great efficiency and little regulation that you would achieve the same multiplier effect as a non-welfare, highly means tested, private-public insurance program that give employers great incentive to ensure only those who actually qualify can collect on it? You pretend that removing the qualification hurdle won't result in massive fraud and many, many people cheating the system to collect far more than they qualify for? I knew you were dogmatic and naive, but that takes the cake.

One of the reasons for the higher multiplier effect is that the benefits are paid by the employer, not from tax money that would raise taxes.

Dannyboys plan would change that.

No. You claim no legal scholar agrees with me. It should get easy for you to find Any legal scholar.
My stance is the law as it stands today. Yours is that the law is wrong. It is on you to provide your evidence. The more you dance around the more obvious it is that you are simply making things up and have no backing at all.

My stance is the law as it stands today. Yours is that the law is wrong. It is on you to provide your evidence. The more you dance around the more obvious it is that you are simply making things up and have no backing at all.
I already have. Right-wingers merely seem incompetent and should be controlled more than women in abortion threads.

Forum List

Back