Maine’s passage of ‘right to food’ amendment stirs celebration, worry

Because the benefits are not part of the at-will employment laws.

Montana is not an at-will employment state. And they have the exact same unemployment compensation laws as the other states.
lol. Because, in Montana, an employer does need Good Cause to fire. Thus, requiring Cause makes sense if only Montana is involved.

How much money is required to pay every non-working adult a minimum wage of $15/hr? You haven't even posted that yet.
Because, in this case, it matters less because the Poor tend to spend all of their income and produce the greatest multiplier.

I know how to win my cases. Unlike right-wingers who probably have NPD and make stuff up and get their cases dismissed by the Courts.
If you know how to win, why haven't you won?
At-will employment is generally described as follows: "any hiring is presumed to be 'at will'; that is, the employer is free to discharge individuals 'for good cause, or bad cause, or no cause at all,' and the employee is equally free to quit, strike, or otherwise cease work."
Which doesn't say you can get UC even if you weren't working a job or if you quit.

If you know how to win, why haven't you won?

Which doesn't say you can get UC even if you weren't working a job or if you quit.
There is no basis for unequal protection of the laws under our Constitutional law.

How much money is required to pay these people?
How much money will be spent by these people?

Only right-wingers have a problem helping the Poor. CRT?

These persons know that economic activity Must go somewhere:
From 1978 to 2018, CEO compensation grew by 1,007.5% (940.3% under the options-realized measure), far outstripping S&P stock market growth (706.7%) and the wage growth of very high earners (339.2%). In contrast, wages for the typical worker grew by just 11.9%.

How much money will be spent by these people?

Only right-wingers have a problem helping the Poor. CRT?

These persons know that economic activity Must go somewhere:
IOW, you don't know, you don't care, and you never will know. Find out, because this money has to come from somewhere and we need to know how much.

Because, in this case, it matters less because the Poor tend to spend all of their income and produce the greatest multiplier.
And if you give everyone in the US $10,000,000 to take a ride on Elon Musk's space ship, they would spend a lot of money. But that money has to first come from somewhere. So, how much?

We've been over this. There is no unequal protection of the laws. There is means testing for UC and it's perfectly legal.
No, dear. Unequal protection of the laws is never legal. Only "illegals" do that while being hypocrites in border threads.

IOW, you don't know, you don't care, and you never will know. Find out, because this money has to come from somewhere and we need to know how much.
I am saying it doesn't matter if we spend it on this due to the multiplier. We could simply print the money.

And if you give everyone in the US $10,000,000 to take a ride on Elon Musk's space ship, they would spend a lot of money. But that money has to first come from somewhere. So, how much?
Better than enslaving the poor since they will still cost.

I just followed up with the department involved today. They will be letting me know.
So do you have a case in Federal Court arguing the Constitutional validity of UE insurance laws?

Or are you simply applying for UE and involved in a Admin hearing?

Forum List

Back