Maine’s passage of ‘right to food’ amendment stirs celebration, worry

No court has ever found it to be illegal, and you are the only one who thinks it is.
I understand the meaning of words and resort to the fewest fallacies, unlike the NPD right-wing who have to get all their cases tossed for having nothing but fantasy.

And there is your economic ignorance on display.
What economic ignorance is that? Only right-wingers have a problem with creating more economic activity via the multiplier instead of losing money via the multiplier.

I understand the meaning of words and resort to the fewest fallacies, unlike the NPD right-wing who have to get all their cases tossed for having nothing but fantasy.
You say that in the face of the reality that no court has ever found UC law to be illegal or unconstitutional and you can't cite any legal scholar who agrees with you. Dogmatic to the extreme, yes you are.

What economic ignorance is that? Only right-wingers have a problem with creating more economic activity via the multiplier instead of losing money via the multiplier.
Your ignorance that says we can print money with no harmful effect. Your ignorance that says we can set the MW wherever we want to with no harmful effect. That economic ignorance.

You say that in the face of the reality that no court has ever found UC law to be illegal or unconstitutional and you can't cite any legal scholar who agrees with you. Dogmatic to the extreme, yes you are.
Means nothing since you don't know how many cases were brought before the Court for that.

And, this is actually in our several Constitution:

A person may not be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law or denied equal protection of the laws

Your ignorance that says we can print money with no harmful effect. Your ignorance that says we can set the MW wherever we want to with no harmful effect. That economic ignorance.
lol. Your ignorance of economics appeals to ignorance of the positive multiplier.

Means nothing since you don't know how many cases were brought before the Court for that.

And, this is actually in our several Constitution:
Do you have any idea how many times the legality of UC law has been challenged? If not, why are you bringing it up?

Do you have any idea how many times the legality of UC law has been challenged? If not, why are you bringing it up?
I don't need to care. I only need to resort to the fewest fallacies.

A person may not be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law or denied equal protection of the laws

And you're not doing that. If you have no idea how much money you'd need to implement your fantasy, it will always remain a fantasy.
lol. Only the NPD right-wing alleges that. Isn't right-wing fantasy wonderful?

Forum List

Back