Mainstream Americans think the Democratic Party has gone too far left.

The fight against the pandemic fight has not been good for republicans so far. What is victory on this issue supposed to look like?
suppose we can look at what the demafacist have done since in power and the results…more deaths, more cases, and we know their way was wrong

Again. You have not disputed anything in my post. You also refuse to watch a 7 min video. Trades need people desperately. Anyone can get a job that pays well if they want to.
There's very little in any of your posts to dispute.
and now you seem to be trying to make some specious claim about there not being growing income inequality in America.

What video? Mahar? What point? How about if I concede it before I even know what it is?
You don't make points Azog. You're as bad as C.A.p. for the spamming.

and now you seem to be trying to make some specious claim about there not being growing income inequality in America.

What video? Mahar? What point? How about if I concede it before I even know what it is?
Please tell me again how you are remaining on topic as you peruse your post, duck. ^^^

suppose we can look at what the demafacist have done since in power and the results…more deaths, more cases, and we know their way was wrong
The party that supposedly holds high regard for personal responsibility is officially of the opinion that you are not responsible for the spread of any disease you might have. This self-entitled attitude is responsible for the difficulty in fighting the pandemic not to mention an appalling number of deaths.

Maher is an old school liberal, not a progressive (well at least not a hardcore progressive)

He's still a sanctimonious snarky asshole, but if the left is so far left that they have lost him, that's very telling.
He has done his damage. Like all Progs.

The party that supposedly holds high regard for personal responsibility is officially of the opinion that you are not responsible for the spread of any disease you might have. This self-entitled attitude is responsible for the difficulty in fighting the pandemic not to mention an appalling number of deaths.
i am sorry i am not sure joe you draw that conclusion. If you are sick, stay home. That wasn’t a new concept to most people when Covid came around…wash your hands, don’t get in people’s faces etc…again not to new concepts to people that are not dembots apparently

sad it took a govt mandate for you to understand basic hygiene

There is no income inequality. It’s a leftist media made up claim. But you do you

i am sorry i am not sure joe you draw that conclusion. If you are sick, stay home. That wasn’t a new concept to most people when Covid came around…wash your hands, don’t get in people’s faces etc…again not to new concepts to people that are not dembots apparently

sad it took a govt mandate for you to understand basic hygiene
What's sad is the right collectively pitching a fit like a six year-old out of quarters at Chuck E Cheese when told they have to change their habits for the sake of others.

What's sad is the right collectively pitching a fit like a six year-old out of quarters at Chuck E Cheese when told they have to change their habits for the sake of others.

Not being told, being demanded for marginal reasons.

use reusable bags, get rid of your gas stove, use crappy fuel containers, never buy ICE cars again after 2035, stop whining about crime...

Not being told, being demanded for marginal reasons.

use reusable bags, get rid of your gas stove, use crappy fuel containers, never buy ICE cars again after 2035, stop whining about crime...
You were born into a time of unprecedented change. Some can handle it and some are cowards.

You were born into a time of unprecedented change. Some can handle it and some are cowards.

No, I was born into a time of panicked authoritarian busybodies.

And their helpers, like you.

You think the people in power pushing all that shit are impacted like the rest of us?

You outer party types are fucking so short sighted.

Biden and the left are striving to reduce income inequality and that's definitely moving more to the left!
Trying to reduce prices on pharmaceuticals? Extreme left.

Trying to provide Medicare for more people and eventually for all!! Pure commie pinko!!
Dems gifted billions to the pharmaceuticals in Obamacare and blocked attempts to reduce prescription drug prices.

They aren’t changing their habits. Only dembots are the ones that had to be told to wash their hands

Forum List

Back