Major GOP donors ask Trump for money back

I'd like to know how much of Trump's money raised is from foreign donors.
with very little effort you can find out

I did a search and the page that was going to show it came up that it was no longer found.
I wouldn't call them donations. Trump's ventures have been saved many times by Saudi Princes and Russian lenders. He doesn't want people to know that. It's why he won't release his tax returns.

That should help pay off his debt to his Russian lenders
Why, his leaked 2013 tax returns showed he made well over $200 million and paid $40+ million in taxes...and that info came from the same source that gave him up for being over $900 million in debt in 1995!
Don't troll the thread with fake nonsense. I know it's hard for you.
Good look it up OldFool!

Already did the last time you tried to pass that fake report as real. Go back to your lair.
Seems his $900million is also bogus then!...same source.
Not true. Your source article was proven to never exist. And I doubt that purported source broke Trump's embarrassing $900 million dollar failure.

I did a search and the page that was going to show it came up that it was no longer found.
I wouldn't call them donations. Trump's ventures have been saved many times by Saudi Princes and Russian lenders. He doesn't want people to know that. It's why he won't release his tax returns.

But you were there and know that for a fact....lolol

A Saudi Prince and Trump's own son claim that to be true. Are you saying they're liars?

Why, his leaked 2013 tax returns showed he made well over $200 million and paid $40+ million in taxes...and that info came from the same source that gave him up for being over $900 million in debt in 1995!
Don't troll the thread with fake nonsense. I know it's hard for you.
Good look it up OldFool!

Already did the last time you tried to pass that fake report as real. Go back to your lair.
Seems his $900million is also bogus then!...same source.
Not true. Your source article was proven to never exist. And I doubt that purported source broke Trump's embarrassing $900 million dollar failure.
reported to be the same source with a return address of Trump Towers!

A Saudi Prince and Trump's own son claim that to be true. Are you saying they're liars?

link?

From what I am reading, Trump's donations have mostly come from donors giving around $200. I just find that hard to believe. I also have to wonder why a man that said he didn't need any campaign contributions, is now bragging about how much he has raised. Seems...ironic?

Wow. It's amazing that you have so little shame that you would dare ask that.

Anyways:

After Trump retweeted a photo-shopped image of Megyn Kelly, a Saudi woman (supposedly a member of the royal family) Prince Alwaleed bin Talal together, in which the image describes bin Talal as a “co-owner” of Fox News, the Prince had a few words to share:

Trump:You base your statements on photoshopped pics?I bailed you out twice;a 3rd time,maybe?
Saudi Prince Reminds Donald Trump: I Bailed You Out – Twice | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

Donald Trump Jr. made that very claim at a real estate conference in New York in 2008, saying “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.” Donald Trump Jr. added, “we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”
Here’s what we know about Donald Trump and his ties to Russia

Anyways:

After Trump retweeted a photo-shopped image of Megyn Kelly, a Saudi woman (supposedly a member of the royal family) Prince Alwaleed bin Talal together, in which the image describes bin Talal as a “co-owner” of Fox News, the Prince had a few words to share:

Trump:You base your statements on photoshopped pics?I bailed you out twice;a 3rd time,maybe?
Saudi Prince Reminds Donald Trump: I Bailed You Out – Twice | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

Donald Trump Jr. made that very claim at a real estate conference in New York in 2008, saying “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.” Donald Trump Jr. added, “we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”
l stand corrected!

Anyways:

l stand corrected!

Maybe save everyone time and put that in your sig. You do a lot of standing.

Anyways:

l stand corrected!

Maybe save everyone time and put that in your sig.
Yes, like Rush I'm only right 99.8% of the time....you, we'll Lololol

Anyways:

l stand corrected!

You're the guy who bought into an online IQ test that told you that you had an IQ of 214. You're obviously susceptible to bullshit and numbers are obviously not your thing, along with common sense and logic.

Anyways:

l stand corrected!

You're the guy who bought into an online IQ test that told you that you had an IQ of 214. You're obviously susceptible to bullshit and numbers are obviously not your thing, a long with common sense and logic.
I think it's a good thing when people admit they're wrong. Reinforce that behavior. Don't punish it.

I hope I admit when I'm wrong if it's proven.

Anyways:

l stand corrected!

You're the guy who bought into an online IQ test that told you that you had an IQ of 214. You're obviously susceptible to bullshit and numbers are obviously not your thing, a long with common sense and logic.
I think it's a good thing when people admit they're wrong. Reinforce that behavior. Don't punish it.

Crap. Good point.

Anyways:

l stand corrected!

I believe you have me mixed up with DF,
but you're so fucked up, you'll take a shot at anyone!

Anyways:

l stand corrected!

Yep, the two of you are very similar.

Anyways:

l stand corrected!

You won't admit when you're wrong... admit it.

l stand corrected!

You won't admit when you're wrong... admit it.
I do. Do you?

l stand corrected!

Yes, great minds, trying to help the retarded left!

Yes, great minds, trying to help the retarded left!

It's weird to hear people self proclaim that they have a great mind and in order to prove it compare themselves with someone who bragged about a bogus IQ score. Right?

Forum List

Back